Best ph and ds for stregth

timmytime13

timmytime13

Awards
What do you guys think? Dzine? Or msten ? Any brahs run dmz before. I got a bottle of LGI dmz sittin here.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Super DMZ 2.0. 10mg dmz/ 10mg of M-Sten. best if both worlds. Can take 2-3 caps daily if desired. Solid supp

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Dzine out of the choices,I have had some good runs with LGI DMZ!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you guys think? Dzine? Or msten ? Any brahs run dmz before. I got a bottle of LGI dmz sittin here.
Of course people have run dzine, it's been around for years. DMZ will probably contain better strength gains then msten, but msten is a fantastic compound itself.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hm...Dzine , Fluoxymesterone , Epistane...good for strength IMO.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hm...Dzine , Fluoxymesterone , Epistane...good for strength IMO.
Halotestin was never released otc, correct? Thought it was only pharm grade/ugl now. On the subject of banned anabolics tho always heard (firsthand) Anadrol gave unreal, unkeepable strength. Just straight nasty with a 50mg tab preworkout on cycle.

Epistane gave me awesome strength gains the 3rd and 4th week I was on, dead and squat 5RM rose 40lbs easy. Wish I'd run it 6wks, as it only gave me lean mass the first 2. NOT the way to go if you're benching heavy tho, the elbow pain from dry joints made heavy benchpress nearly unbearable for me and kept me from getting the most out of it. Epi will have you popping and creaking like never before.