Test-flu???

tommy j

tommy j

Awards
Is it normal to get test-flu 3 times during one cycle,after 1 mil of test 400 + 1 mil of mast I feel like **** it's my 3rd shot and the day after my shot I get a fever and my arm hurts like hell ,I carried on cause I thaught it was normal but then I figure tis **** ain't normal???

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the carrier oil and how you react to it. Alot of UGLs use EO for the winter because it lessens crashing due to the cold. Alot of people dont respond well to EO.

tommy j

tommy j

Awards
Thanks man , I need to do more research as its only my second cycle ,I ran the test on its own for my first cycle and I had no problems I'm tinking it's the mast giving me tis flu,do you think I should cut it in half maybe I'm taking to much ????

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
EO was my first thought too. Since its 400mg per ml it probably has EO to keep it from falling out.

Go with test 250 or 300 without EO and try it out.

tommy j

tommy j

Awards
Should I finish this cycle or switch and start a new cycle ??

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
95% of the symptoms of test flu can be taken care of with ibuprofen. Just fyi. However normal flu/ pneumonia aka my current hell is not so easy.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just get some new test and continue. Test is Test. The carrier or solvet is what can cause some issues.

Find one made with Grape Seed Oil BA and BB. some will use sesame oil too that fine.

tommy j

tommy j

Awards
Thanks for the info lads ,ill try this and let ye know how it goes .

tommy j

tommy j

Awards
My update on test flu....pinned 200mg of test plus 200mg of mast on Monday no flu symptoms no sore arm ..happy days ,I'm gonna pin the same amount on Friday ,thanks for the advice :)