Trenadrol? - AnabolicMinds.com

Trenadrol?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.

Trenadrol?

Hi everyone. I'm 20 years old. I recently went to a local suppliment store with a friend and while I was looking I got talking with the owner and I told him I was looking to gain muscle. I asked what would be beneficial and he handed me the bottle that said trenadrol and another bottle of triazole for after. Now at the time I was never told it was a PH but now after taking a month of it I now know. The chemical breakdown on the back says 4-chloro- 17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3. -17b-diol next line reads 7-alpha-methyl-estra- 4-ene-3. 17 Dione. After searching it seems to be a clone of halodrol? I'm not sure on this PH stuff (just past weeks research) I noticed slight testicular atrophy, drcrease in libido and my nipples got a little tiny bit larger. I squeezed one today and got a very tiny amount of clear liquid that come out. I am now on my 8th day of the triazole. Testicular atrophy is starting to go away and my libido is better but nowhere near what it was and the nipple thing is still the same. How can I restore my body back to its normal ways/ sizes? (Clomid, hcg, nolvadex?) sorry for the ignorance. Thank you in advance.On edit: I was taking 1 pill in the morning, one at night on the PH. Triazole was recommended 2 in morning 1 at night by the owner.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First of all go to a doctor get your blood levels checked. There nay be nothing wrong just tell the doctor what you did so he can get you restored completely. Next thing..don't ever take something someone gives you without doing research. In this scenario don't bother with research chems or stuff online. GO TO A REAL DOCTOR
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.

Do you think I should get levels checked even though I'm still on the pct? I was planning on a doctor trip soon actually. After this is settled ill stick to m bcaa's, fish oil, creatine and serious mass.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the ment(7-alpha-methyl-estra- 4-ene-3) prolly gave u the leaky nipps. go to doctor, if he doesnt prescribe u with anythin, grab some cabergoline. helps with the leaky nipps. no lumps behind the nip?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.

Thanks for the fast replies. I have a doctors apt at 9 tomorrow. I can't feel any lumps but they are a little puffy when soft and a little longer when erect
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftracing View Post
    Thanks for the fast replies. I have a doctors apt at 9 tomorrow. I can't feel any lumps but they are a little puffy when soft and a little longer when erect
    Yes and then go to the supplement shop and slap the guy who sold this to you without giving you at least a hint of info as to what it is. Must be a real piece of shyt
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.

Yeah tell me about it I'm not very happy with him
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.

Well the doctor told me to stop taking everything.. From what I'm reading that's not a good idea?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

It isn't, Doctors are stupid. Their knowledge is extremely limited and if they could even given the evidence they'd try to put you on TRT.

99.9% of Drs don't have a clue.

PCT= Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 10/10/10/10

And thats probably over doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwhYeah View Post
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBalls View Post
    i lift to get bigger so the rest of my body is in proportion to my dick
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

Yes and then go to the supplement shop and slap the guy who sold this to you without giving you at least a hint of info as to what it is. Must be a real piece of shyt
    x2. or burn his store down, that guy is a greedy little shyt. at the very least go n yelp and give is store a bunch of bad reviews n ****. and put his company on blast if he works for a chain
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679
    It isn't, Doctors are stupid. Their knowledge is extremely limited and if they could even given the evidence they'd try to put you on TRT.

99.9% of Drs don't have a clue.

PCT= Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 10/10/10/10

And thats probably over doing it.
    This might be the most stupid thing I have ever heard. "99.9% of doctors don't have a clue". Talk about a blanket statement.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by av6258 View Post

This might be the most stupid thing I have ever heard. "99.9% of doctors don't have a clue". Talk about a blanket statement.
    Doctors are very knowledgable you're just taking a synthetic supplement. You can't expect them to know about that crap you chose to put in your body.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.

Yeah I went back to the store and gave him a bunch of sh!t for it and he refunded all of my money and gave me bottle of b6 for free to help the lactate. What would help with the puffy nips? Or was the clomid and nolva recommended for that?
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftracing View Post
    Yeah I went back to the store and gave him a bunch of sh!t for it and he refunded all of my money and gave me bottle of b6 for free to help the lactate. What would help with the puffy nips? Or was the clomid and nolva recommended for that?
    well first you need to know whats causing the puffy nips. is it water retention, fatty nips, or gyno from estrogen or prolactin? estro gyno = an ai. prolactin = caber or maybe otc inhibit-p since you wernt on very long. water retention and fatty nips are nothin

im not aure what trenadrol is since you kind of called it halodrol earlier. but if its a tren designer, then your progesterone could be a little jacked up. letrozole might be a good option for you.

edit: i just read your entire post. thats hdrol and ment. how long was your cycle? im not very knowledgable on ment. but from what i understand, it has a pretty sexy conversion to estrogen. youll probly wanna get a nice ai to help you out. ment isnt the most popular designer
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I say that because they don't know **** about htpa recovery. Rarely do any doctors actually know anything about the subject.
    Obviously we are all alpha males here and swole as ****. I know for a fact when I walk into a room I own the situation. I could literally physical dominate anyone in the room.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by limitless3679

I say that because they don't know **** about htpa recovery. Rarely do any doctors actually know anything about the subject.
    An endocrinologist knows nothing about hpta recovery? Ok. What they know nothing about is the synthetic drugs people put into their bodies and then don't tell them about.
  17. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post

No one ever came to a unanimous conclusion about Trenadrol, at least the original version. The later version was a Tren-Extreme replica which is pro-dienolone. Powerful stuff either way.

Some speculated the orignial Trenadrol had Methyl-Tren in it!

EDIT: I just realized that the thread title has nothing to do with the compounds he used.
  18. Professional Member

An endocrinologist knows nothing about hpta recovery? Ok. What they know nothing about is the synthetic drugs people put into their bodies and then don't tell them about.
    I agree. They know at least a thing or two. But it's best to find an endo that has used steroids before and ran a few cycles. Those are the best ones because they understand that there are remedies outside of TRT that could help.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Told my doc about my cycling. He's not very knowledgable on the topic of synthetic hormone manipulation, nor will he prescribe me anything SERM-wise or gyno-wise like Caber/Aromasin etc - but I didn't expect that. I just wanted him to get the full honest picture of what's going on, and he's all for letting me get bloods often to keep an eye on things before they get out of hand. It's def a better idea to keep them in the loop IMHO.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  156 lbs.

Honestly I don't know what's causing it. I can post pics but I don't know if it would help. They're still small but bigger then they were. Thank God my balls are coming back to size. I was on for 26 days I believe it was. My phone won't let me quote people sorry if there's any confusion. Thank you all again!
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your screwed.
    This is why steroids are made illegal. Irresponsible sellers, irresponsible buyers.

Just stop everything before you mess yourself up.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    Your screwed.
    This is why steroids are made illegal. Irresponsible sellers, irresponsible buyers.

Just stop everything before you mess yourself up.
    + rep for that. I would never put something in my body if I didn't know what it was.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

A general doctor I said, not a endocrinologist. Also I have heard many storys of people getting poor advice from endo and rarely do they actually recommend something like clomid, idiot.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trenadrol or Superdrol??
    By jerz912 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 12:38 AM
  2. diet for trenadrol cycle
    By cuse140 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 05:52 PM
  3. Need help with Trenadrol cycle