Awards
Suggestions please

Week 1-3: 1-test, m1t
Week 3-6: 1test, m4ohn

Is 4ad still necessary in this stack?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I would swap out the 1-test with 4ad. The lethargy you will get from 1-test combined with m1t will be insane. You'll be lucky if you are able to train. I took 1-test/4ad/m1t once & would never do it again for that reason.

M4ohn will not do much in only 3 weeks. Another idea may be to scrap the m1t & run 1-test/4ad/M4OHN for 6-7 weeks.

timogburn

Awards
Longdog, thank you for your advice. I just ordered 4ad, and I will be stacking that with 1-TU and Oxanavar(M4OHN). Another question for you:

I am a lean 175 pounds, 5-11, should I just follow the recommended dosage on the bottles, or can you recommend a dosage for me?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Longdog, thank you for your advice. I just ordered 4ad, and I will be stacking that with 1-TU and Oxanavar(M4OHN). Another question for you:

I am a lean 175 pounds, 5-11, should I just follow the recommended dosage on the bottles, or can you recommend a dosage for me?
preload that 4-ad a week or you'll never be able to get out of bed during week 1 :)

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
If the 4ad is transdermal, 200-300mg is good, 600-900mg if it's oral. I don't have a problem with the lethargy when starting 1-test & 4ad at the same time, but lots of guys do preload for that reason. It's up to you.

20-24mg M4OHN is a moderate dose. Since you are stacking a few things, you could get by with 16-20mg.

I've never used oral 1-test, so not sure on the dosing. 200-300 transdermal would be about right, so whatever equates to that.
PS- If this is your 1st cycle, you will gain very well even at the low end of my recommended dosages. I always recommend the lowest effective dose possible, to keep from building a tolerance too quick.

timogburn

Awards
I am taking 1-test in an undecaneote-ester ethergel form(1-TU). I have used 1-TU before about 6 months ago and made great gains. I started 1-TU today and I will add 4AD(100mg pills) and m4ohn by the end of the week.(As soon as I get them in the mail)
What would you recommend post cycle?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've stacked 1test with M1T before and t really doesn't seem to have any benefit. The M1T just overpowers anything else.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
If the 4ad is transdermal, 200-300mg is good, 600-900mg if it's oral. I don't have a problem with the lethargy when starting 1-test & 4ad at the same time, but lots of guys do preload for that reason. It's up to you.
i wasnt recommending the 4-ad preload for the 1-test but for the 3 weeks of both M1T and 1-test. M1T kicks in quicker than anything you stack with it.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You'll need 4 weeks of nolva for PCT. See the sticky for dosages.