So which to choose?

  1. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    So which to choose?


    Nolvadex is on my hand so now i have only to order the pro-hormone. Which you advice me to choose?

    At Beast Epistane 18 which contains 18 mg of the pro-hormone and has 90 caps

    or

    Havoc RPN which contains 10mg of the pro-hormone and has 90 caps?

    I also see H-50 from Anabolic technologies which contains 60 caps and 50mg per of halodrol.

    i have read that Epistane and halodrol is quite the same.

    I was thinking about beast or h-50 cause i want to run it about 6 weeks and havoc rpn needs 2 bottles so the price is going high.

  2. Registered User
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    Nolvadex is on my hand so now i have only to order the pro-hormone. Which you advice me to choose?

    At Beast Epistane 18 which contains 18 mg of the pro-hormone and has 90 caps

    or

    Havoc RPN which contains 10mg of the pro-hormone and has 90 caps?

    I also see H-50 from Anabolic technologies which contains 60 caps and 50mg per of halodrol.

    i have read that Epistane and halodrol is quite the same.

    I was thinking about beast or h-50 cause i want to run it about 6 weeks and havoc rpn needs 2 bottles so the price is going high.
    you will need multiple bottles of h-50 for a cycle as well... flip a coin, they will both be good
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    I read that halodrol is for 4 weeks so for my first cycle i dont wont to overmake it so i am going to about 4 weeks. Halodrol from hardcore labs has 60 caps 25mg per cap halodrol.

    So i was thinking about

    week 1 25mg per day.
    week 2 50mg per day.
    week 3/4 75 mg per day.

    What u say? Cause is my first cycle i think 75 mg is pretty good from what i have read.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post
    I read that halodrol is for 4 weeks so for my first cycle i dont wont to overmake it so i am going to about 4 weeks. Halodrol from hardcore labs has 60 caps 25mg per cap halodrol.

    So i was thinking about

    week 1 25mg per day.
    week 2 50mg per day.
    week 3/4 75 mg per day.

    What u say? Cause is my first cycle i think 75 mg is pretty good from what i have read.
    Just go 6 weeks. As long as you do it right you'll be fine.
  5. Registered User
    matt2240's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0


    For halo you should do a 6 week cycle at 50/75/75/75/75/100
  6. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    Just go 6 weeks. As long as you do it right you'll be fine.
    So what u say about

    week 1 2 3 4 50mg per day
    and week 5 6 100mg per day.

    strong sides at 100? want to try to take 1 bottle.

    I could also run epi-18 which has 18mg epistane per cap and it has 90 caps.

    so week 1 18mg
    week 2 3 4 36 mg and
    week 5 6 54mg.
    How is that?
  7. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    you will need multiple bottles of h-50 for a cycle as well... flip a coin, they will both be good
    What u say about my plan?
  8. Registered User
    matt2240's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Age
    24
    Posts
    55
    Answers
    0


    I would recommend, as a first cycle, halo at 50/75/75/75/100/100. Epi(havoc) might be too dry and harsh for a first cycle.
  9. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by matt2240 View Post
    I would recommend, as a first cycle, halo at 50/75/75/75/100/100. Epi(havoc) might be too dry and harsh for a first cycle.
    if i go to 50 50 50 100 100 with halo?I cant afford 2 bottles.
  10. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,369
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post

    if i go to 50 50 50 100 100 with halo?I cant afford 2 bottles.
    3 weeks of 50mgs is low dosed. save up for another bottle
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    3 weeks of 50mgs is low dosed. save up for another bottle
    xmmm dificult then. What u say for epistane as e first cycle in 18 mg for the first week and 36 for the other 5?
  12. Registered User
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post

    if i go to 50 50 50 100 100 with halo?I cant afford 2 bottles.
    Go with Halo-25 from lgi. Or did you already buy the halo-50
  13. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    [QUOTE=da_tank55;3869062]Go with Halo-25 from lgi. Or did you already buy the halo-50[/QUOTE

    Igi is?I didnt find the product you say.If you can please write the whole name.Is it wrong that epistane and halo have the same sides or not?
  14. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,369
    Answers
    0


    LGI
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  15. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0


    H-50 is not halodrol. It's methylclostebol.
  16. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    LGI
    Well i found it but i think i have to wait about 1 month cause it says 21+ days to ship to my country.But i think the deal is good. 60 dollars with shiping and 2 bottles of h-25 from LGI.
  17. Registered User
    da_tank55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    204
    Answers
    0


    I assumed it was halodrol. My mistake.
  18. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    I assumed it was halodrol. My mistake.
    The way the compounds read is nearly identical. Many have made the same mistake, including the OP. It's a misleading product. Says H-50 on the front but the ingredient panel says Mclostebol.
  19. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    The way the compounds read is nearly identical. Many have made the same mistake, including the OP. It's a misleading product. Says H-50 on the front but the ingredient panel says Mclostebol.
    And which is th diference between halodrol and Mclostebol?
  20. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0


    Google mechabol.
  21. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,369
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Google mechabol.
    i absolutely loved mechabol!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  22. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i absolutely loved mechabol!
    As i saw in google search many loved it.Results from mechabol?
  23. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrChocoLate View Post

    As i saw in google search many loved it.Results from mechabol?
    Mixed reviews. If I had to choose between Hdrol and mechabol based on reviews, I'd go with Hdrol. Haven't done either, personally but Hdrol has a better rep, from what I've seen.
  24. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,369
    Answers
    0


    gained 16lbs and had no sides what so ever. ran stano200 with it, kicked in in less than 2 weeks
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  25. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    gained 16lbs and had no sides what so ever. ran stano200 with it, kicked in in less than 2 weeks
    That's amazing.And from 16lbs u keep the?
  26. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,369
    Answers
    0


    lost about 3lbs from water/glycogen but the new muscle is still there, im in the third week of pct....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  27. Registered User
    MrChocoLate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    lost about 3lbs from water/glycogen but the new muscle is still there, im in the third week of pct....
    Very nice.

    What is your pct?
  28. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,369
    Answers
    0


    nolva
    ostarine
    erase pro
    anabeta elite
    recourse
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  29. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,007
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    nolva
    ostarine
    erase pro
    anabeta elite
    recourse
    And OP, I wanna ad that if you can't afford a PCT like this (except the ostarine, that's just a nice addition) then SAVE THE MONEY for it until you have what you need to run the cycle and post cycle therapy properly.
  30. Registered User
    iparatroop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,497
    Answers
    0


    PCT is overrated. Buy some tribulus and a red bull.
  31. Registered User
    crispycrown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    483
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop
    PCT is overrated. Buy some tribulus and a red bull.
    You forgot the bra for them titties he's bound to get
  32. Registered User
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by crispycrown View Post

    You forgot the bra for them titties he's bound to get
    ^^^ this. Some people may be able to bounce back without it but I had bunk Nolva and started to grow a nice set pretty immediately. Thank heaven that I could get a new Nolva (from somewhere else) before bra-time
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WHICH TO CHOOSE?
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:28 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 12:06 AM
  3. Which to choose
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 07:00 AM
  4. Many PH's: Which to Choose?!?
    By shreddedkid11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 08:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in