Sus 250 cycle?

kp2012

Awards
Hey guys, what do you think of a Sust 250 only cycle?
250mg Monday 250mg Thursday - pct = Nolva 20,20,10,10

juggaloaded

Awards
I personally love Sustanon. It was my first cycle and all I needed was 1 shot every 7 days. For Test blends I stick to 1cc every 5 days. PCT with nolva 20/20/20/20

kp2012

Awards
I personally love Sustanon. It was my first cycle and all I needed was 1 shot every 7 days. For Test blends I stick to 1cc every 5 days. PCT with nolva 20/20/20/20
What do you mean by 1cc? And also how long after the last pin do I wait to begin pct? Thanks

juggaloaded

Awards
What do you mean by 1cc? And also how long after the last pin do I wait to begin pct? Thanks
1cc equaling 250mgs every 5 days. I would begin PCT 1 week from last shot consisting of Nolva 20/20/20/20

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate Sustanon. It's a good idea in theory, but blood levels are all over the place because of the esters. I much prefer either cyp or enanthate.

juggaloaded

Awards
What kind of gains can I expect from sust as opposed to test e? Thanks
You will see the same exact gains.

The theory behind the Sus is the different esters in the blend help keep stable blood levels by releasing at different times. Like an Extended-Release RX.

But, Test is test. The reason I prefer Sustanon 250 is because it has Prop in it so for me I feel it "Kick in" faster. Whereas with Test E you would want a Kickstart if your the impatient type, like me haha.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Heres my thing w SUST. Not really worth it unless u wanna pin it EOD to keep ur levels stable. Also by adding in multiple esters, you end up with LESS TEST PER ML. Also, when shot once or even twice a week the prop ester is useless. As previously mentioned it sounds good on paper and via word of mouth, but ur better off just choosing prop, cyp, or enanthate. It was placebo effect/first cycle effect that made jugg think it was kicking in quicker. If ur using research chems for PCT have extra on hand cuz im hearing more and more about bunk and underdosed chems

juggaloaded

Awards
Heres my thing w SUST. Not really worth it unless u wanna pin it EOD to keep ur levels stable. Also by adding in multiple esters, you end up with LESS TEST PER ML. Also, when shot once or even twice a week the prop ester is useless. As previously mentioned it sounds good on paper and via word of mouth, but ur better off just choosing prop, cyp, or enanthate. It was placebo effect/first cycle effect that made jugg think it was kicking in quicker. If ur using research chems for PCT have extra on hand cuz im hearing more and more about bunk and underdosed chems
The statement about my First cycle being a "Placebo" is completely inaccurate and ignorant. Numbers don't lie fig.

Also, Sustanon will work, its ****ing test!

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Never said it wouldnt, but in order to really feel the prop it needs to be built up and you did not let it. Ur not special and dont defy science bro. It WAS placebo making you think u felt it earlier than u did. That is not unusual. Im leaving this board for all these uneducated and ignorant posts. No ones talking down to u. I cant stand everyones sensitivity on here! All i did was tell another dude a way to do it better as well as a very valid reason for choosing something different. Now u can spread ur ignorance all u want w no opposition besides a few notable members. U gave a fuking drug dealer's semi incorrect explanation for the blend. CONGRATS!

juggaloaded

Awards
Never said it wouldnt, but in order to really feel the prop it needs to be built up and you did not let it. Ur not special and dont defy science bro. It WAS placebo making you think u felt it earlier than u did. That is not unusual. Im leaving this board for all these uneducated and ignorant posts. No ones talking down to u. I cant stand everyones sensitivity on here! All i did was tell another dude a way to do it better as well as a very valid reason for choosing something different. Now u can spread ur ignorance all u want w no opposition besides a few notable members. U gave a fuking drug dealer's semi incorrect explanation for the blend. CONGRATS!
U mad bro?

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
nope. a little frustrated that a lack of education and red neck level intelligence is the standard around here. Wasnt always this way. Shame to see such a good board die and be overrun by pussies like u ;) keep shooting ur sust once a week lol its def workin for ya

juggaloaded

Awards
nope. a little frustrated that a lack of education and red neck level intelligence is the standard around here. Wasnt always this way. Shame to see such a good board die and be overrun by pussies like u ;) keep shooting ur sust once a week lol its def workin for ya
lol u mad.