Sus 250 cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

Sus 250 cycle?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  100 lbs.

Sus 250 cycle?

Hey guys, what do you think of a Sust 250 only cycle?
    250mg Monday 250mg Thursday - pct = Nolva 20,20,10,10

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I personally love Sustanon. It was my first cycle and all I needed was 1 shot every 7 days. For Test blends I stick to 1cc every 5 days. PCT with nolva 20/20/20/20
    Forever Power!!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by juggaloaded View Post
    I personally love Sustanon. It was my first cycle and all I needed was 1 shot every 7 days. For Test blends I stick to 1cc every 5 days. PCT with nolva 20/20/20/20
    What do you mean by 1cc? And also how long after the last pin do I wait to begin pct? Thanks
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kp2012 View Post
    What do you mean by 1cc? And also how long after the last pin do I wait to begin pct? Thanks
    1cc equaling 250mgs every 5 days. I would begin PCT 1 week from last shot consisting of Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Forever Power!!!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by juggaloaded View Post

1cc equaling 250mgs every 5 days. I would begin PCT 1 week from last shot consisting of Nolva 20/20/20/20
    What kind of gains can I expect from sust as opposed to test e? Thanks
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hate Sustanon. It's a good idea in theory, but blood levels are all over the place because of the esters. I much prefer either cyp or enanthate.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kp2012 View Post
    What kind of gains can I expect from sust as opposed to test e? Thanks
    You will see the same exact gains.

The theory behind the Sus is the different esters in the blend help keep stable blood levels by releasing at different times. Like an Extended-Release RX.

But, Test is test. The reason I prefer Sustanon 250 is because it has Prop in it so for me I feel it "Kick in" faster. Whereas with Test E you would want a Kickstart if your the impatient type, like me haha.
    Forever Power!!!
  8. New Member

Heres my thing w SUST. Not really worth it unless u wanna pin it EOD to keep ur levels stable. Also by adding in multiple esters, you end up with LESS TEST PER ML. Also, when shot once or even twice a week the prop ester is useless. As previously mentioned it sounds good on paper and via word of mouth, but ur better off just choosing prop, cyp, or enanthate. It was placebo effect/first cycle effect that made jugg think it was kicking in quicker. If ur using research chems for PCT have extra on hand cuz im hearing more and more about bunk and underdosed chems
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    Heres my thing w SUST. Not really worth it unless u wanna pin it EOD to keep ur levels stable. Also by adding in multiple esters, you end up with LESS TEST PER ML. Also, when shot once or even twice a week the prop ester is useless. As previously mentioned it sounds good on paper and via word of mouth, but ur better off just choosing prop, cyp, or enanthate. It was placebo effect/first cycle effect that made jugg think it was kicking in quicker. If ur using research chems for PCT have extra on hand cuz im hearing more and more about bunk and underdosed chems
    The statement about my First cycle being a "Placebo" is completely inaccurate and ignorant. Numbers don't lie fig.

Also, Sustanon will work, its ****ing test!
    Forever Power!!!
  10. New Member

Never said it wouldnt, but in order to really feel the prop it needs to be built up and you did not let it. Ur not special and dont defy science bro. It WAS placebo making you think u felt it earlier than u did. That is not unusual. Im leaving this board for all these uneducated and ignorant posts. No ones talking down to u. I cant stand everyones sensitivity on here! All i did was tell another dude a way to do it better as well as a very valid reason for choosing something different. Now u can spread ur ignorance all u want w no opposition besides a few notable members. U gave a fuking drug dealer's semi incorrect explanation for the blend. CONGRATS!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Never said it wouldnt, but in order to really feel the prop it needs to be built up and you did not let it. Ur not special and dont defy science bro. It WAS placebo making you think u felt it earlier than u did. That is not unusual. Im leaving this board for all these uneducated and ignorant posts. No ones talking down to u. I cant stand everyones sensitivity on here! All i did was tell another dude a way to do it better as well as a very valid reason for choosing something different. Now u can spread ur ignorance all u want w no opposition besides a few notable members. U gave a fuking drug dealer's semi incorrect explanation for the blend. CONGRATS!
    U mad bro?
    Forever Power!!!
  12. New Member

nope. a little frustrated that a lack of education and red neck level intelligence is the standard around here. Wasnt always this way. Shame to see such a good board die and be overrun by pussies like u keep shooting ur sust once a week lol its def workin for ya
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

nope. a little frustrated that a lack of education and red neck level intelligence is the standard around here. Wasnt always this way. Shame to see such a good board die and be overrun by pussies like u keep shooting ur sust once a week lol its def workin for ya
    lol u mad.
    Forever Power!!!
  14. New Member

Lol u fat. Can't force feed intelligence, bro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. deca/sus 250 cycle info
    By miamiboy305 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 03:21 PM
  2. Sus 250 cycle/ATD -- mistake - PLEASE HELP!!!
    By jd066 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 02:26 PM
  3. Organon Pakistan Sus 250 Cycle help
    By Reip in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 11:21 PM
  4. SUS 250 + Dbol + Anavar Cycle
    By thelix in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2009, 01:26 PM