PH CYCLE

  1. PH CYCLE


    Just wanted a second opinion on my second cycle of ph's I'm 23 by the way

    I'm going to run an ultradrol halodrol stack looking to bulk up! stack called Predator Plexx

    Ultradrol 12mg/12mg/12mg/12mg
    Halodrol 50mg/50mg/50mg/50mg

    On cycle: cel cycle assist, liver armor, normal multi vitamins

    Post Cycle: Ai post cycle assist, clomid 50/50/50/50, DAA Max(vital Labs), B.E.A.S.T. Creature(creatine)

    Open for suggestions or let me know if I should add anything


  2. im sure these guys will let you know.....alot of knowledgeable cats here

  3. Little strange combo for me - also even when stacked I prefer a dose of 75mg to be used for Halo, 50mg is fairly low and is a compound renowned for taking 3 weeks to kick in so for the most part you are simply running an Ultra cycle and adding strain and toxicity on top.

    12mg is about right for Ultra.

    Clomid - taper down 50/50/25/25.
    •   
       


  4. At those dosages, 6 weeks will be best.

    50mg & 12mg are both lower dosages for those compounds.
    Good stacked though. Just need to go 6 weeks.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JW390898 View Post
    Little strange combo for me - also even when stacked I prefer a dose of 75mg to be used for Halo, 50mg is fairly low and is a compound renowned for taking 3 weeks to kick in so for the most part you are simply running an Ultra cycle and adding strain and toxicity on top.

    12mg is about right for Ultra.

    Clomid - taper down 50/50/25/25.
    So should I do halo at 75 then? Or is there a better ph to stack with ultra

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post

    So should I do halo at 75 then? Or is there a better ph to stack with ultra
    If you dont mind transdermals, than I suggest trenazone. Loving it so far. Or T-var for the oral route

  7. I do feel 70-100mg is the zone for most with Halo/H-Drol and that is takes a bit of time to get going so just think you are unlikely to get any real benefits out of the Halo aspect of this product, just my op.

    Do you need to stack, Ultradrol run solo may prove enough?

    If you do wish to then Tren as da_tank may be a better option.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    If you dont mind transdermals, than I suggest trenazone. Loving it so far. Or T-var for the oral route
    What would you dose trenavar at?

  9. 50mg of halodrol is to little.

    I would personaly get torem instead of clomid for your pct (its pretty much tamox+clomid but to a slightly lesser extent of each)

    would also consider getting TUDCA or UDCA for your liver support

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post

    What would you dose trenavar at?
    I believe the trenavar dosage is around 90mg. Never used it though so my experience is limited.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post
    I believe the trenavar dosage is around 90mg. Never used it though so my experience is limited.
    I was also thinking maybe m lmg at 70mgs to stack with UD

  12. I would taper the clomid at 75/50/50/25 and erase 0/0/3/2/2/1

  13. Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post

    I was also thinking maybe m lmg at 70mgs to stack with UD
    What is your goal for this cycle?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post

    What is your goal for this cycle?
    never mind I just read it lol Your bulking!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by da_tank55 View Post

    What is your goal for this cycle?
    He said he's bulking.

    Hope this helps
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The best/most effective PH cycle lengths?
    By windwords7 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 05-07-2015, 10:19 PM
  2. how is this PH cycle??
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:33 PM
  3. GVT vs. others on ph cycle?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 05:35 PM
  4. So You want to do A PH Cycle?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 10:57 PM
  5. Post PH cycle.
    By Cat-Kicker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 10:44 AM
Log in
Log in