Need straight out answers..

Traininsane99

Awards
Need to shred. Currently run 275 Test C with 100Masteron and 100npp every 5 days . Getting gyno so I'm countering that with Nolvadex. Thinking of dropping all test running winni 50ED with 60Anavar ED throwing in clen 20mcg doses til desired effect . Help a brotha out. Tren messes me up so it's not an option . Critique please

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
This post makes my head hurt. Please take whats above and use proper grammar and structuring. Also you should have done a lot more research.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I'm confused. Is gyno what your asking about? Or are you just saying stuff your taking? Are you asking for us to critique?

If I'm understanding this correctly.
Your taking Winnie, anavar, clen, and some other stuff with no test and no AI.

Traininsane99

Awards
Sorry I typed that half-asleep and pissed off last night I will reword for you guys my apologies. I have been running for the last 10 weeks 275 mg of test C 100 mg of NPP and 100 mg of masteron. I am starting to get gyno so I'm running Nolvadex .I was wondering if I could drop the test because I'm also holding water. I know Wintrol only works or works best when used with test however I was wondering what the solution would be to the gyno and to get shredded for a show . Thanks again sorry for the horrible first post

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I heard about some people injecting some type of sodium (I forget now the exact name) and it flushes your body out immediately. Like, within 10 minutes of you injecting it, you expel all water in your body into the toilet. Makes you look 100% more defined or something ridiculous after a few uses because of it absolutely ripping out all water bloat.

I'd stick to just test and maybe winstrol. You using all that stuff reminds me of that dude, I remember his name rhymed with jizz, who had a heart attack in a sauna because he was using 3-4 steroids at a time. Never worth it. As he would have learned had he survived to intake the lesson

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You probably do want to drop the test before the show. How many weeks out are you?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your NPP and Mast dosing and protocol makes no sense. Ideally, they're run ED or EoD, not every fifth day. You're really not using enough of anything to see a lot of merit from the AAS.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Gyno with NPP and hes running nolva? Probably shoulda done a lil more research before you started...

Traininsane99

Awards
All the stuff I take is over dosed according to the maker . I have done research hence why I'm asking wtf is going on cuz it doesn't make sense. Basically looking for a seasoned vet to help me out. I lowered the npp dose/ frequency thinking that was the original cause of the gyno. I'm 12 wks out. If possible I'd like to run as little of test as possible to still make winni effective.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
All the stuff I take is over dosed according to the maker . I have done research hence why I'm asking wtf is going on cuz it doesn't make sense. Basically looking for a seasoned vet to help me out. I lowered the npp dose/ frequency thinking that was the original cause of the gyno. I'm 12 wks out. If possible I'd like to run as little of test as possible to still make winni effective.
then why not try an aromatase inhibitor or a prolactin antagonist?

Traininsane99

Awards
Can't get armidex only nolvadex ... Told it would work

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There are sponsors on this board that show you where to buy your pet rats liquid Arimidex
There aren't those are google ads. That should really be stickied it is discussed almost daily.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
There are sponsors on this board that show you where to buy your pet rats liquid Arimidex
i dont think they are sponsors, pretty sure its just paid advertisement. if you arnt allowed to say the name of the company at the top of the screen it aint a sponsor :p

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drives me nuts when people buy anabolics, but can't seem to figure out how to purchase research chems.

This is why there should be an IQ test before buying AAS.

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Purity Solutions is not a sponsor of this board? Sorry, I thought it was.

Ooops

Traininsane99

Awards
Or maybe one guy got busted and some **** got seized. Dick ( Rhadam)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Purity Solutions is not a sponsor of this board? Sorry, I thought it was.

Ooops
if they are, its news to me! i know they are on the other site i rep on. but they took the banner down.

Traininsane99

Awards
For those of you that weren't condescending thanks for the tips

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
Well I hope you caught what I did. Buy your pet rats some arimidex ASAP though I recommend a lesser AI to prevent sex drive murder

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Why is there so much butthurt on this forum as of late?

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Or maybe one guy got busted and some **** got seized. Dick ( Rhadam)
Wait i just realized how stupid you are, so many guys here saying "research chems for your rat" but you rstuoid face has no clue what that mean. You dont need your guy for research chems haha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rule #1 never trust a drug dealer
Rule #2 have all your sh1t before you start your cycle
Rule #3 understand what the fuk your putting in your body.

Bottom line you don't know if your gyno is prolactin related or not. Get a blood test. And stop doing steroids until you understand what your doing.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Your probably seeing gyno due to unstable levels of npp. It's probably prolactin related. I suggest getting some prami or caber to combat that along with an ai. With the low doses of test and the fact that mast doesn't aromatize to estrogen and actually has slight ai like effects you'd probably get away with erase or a formestane product.

I highly doubt your "gyno" is estrogen related on low doses of test. That's barely above hrt doses.

Also, I've seen a lot about nolva adversely effecting prolactin receptors. Drop it immediately. Get some Clomid for pct.

Your npp needs to be dosed at least mwf or eod. If your using mast prop dose at minimum eod. If its enan twice a week. Both of those probably should be used at 350mg or better per week. Your gear probably isn't over dosed by much your dealer probably lied to get more money.

Enough with the hate posts guys, op made a mistake. Not everyone has a phd on am. Help the dude out even if you are going to flame him a bit.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What dose this even mean man? Rhadman been getitng a lot of hate recently
I've found that most people want to be coddled and spoon fed. When faced with truth, even when that truth is meant to help, they get upset.

Gone are the days where men were men. Now so many men act like women. /shrug

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I have no issue with the user Rhaddam personally but everytime I see his name I think of Hilary Rodam Clinton. I'd change my name simply because of it's correlation with her.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
I have no issue with the user Rhaddam personally but everytime I see his name I think of Hilary Rodam Clinton. I'd change my name simply because of it's correlation with her.
I bet hes really concerned about the correlation bro! good job in finding the source of trouble

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
I bet hes really concerned about the correlation bro! good job in finding the source of trouble
Lmao maybe people are jealous because he has a relatively low body fat percentage? Or perhaps he comes off as short with people, hell if I know. But calm yourself there ape, you're perpetuating aggression, and if you're on his side, you aren't helping him any

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Lmao maybe people are jealous because he has a relatively low body fat percentage? Or perhaps he comes off as short with people, hell if I know. But calm yourself there ape, you're perpetuating aggression, and if you're on his side, you aren't helping him any
I dont take sides, I do ME

vassille

Awards
Your prob need cabergoline and since you started to get gyno you better get that sooner than later.
NEVER combine any nandro like npp, tren or deca with nolvadex. You chances of geting gyno is better than good.
Contest prep pin everyday 6-8 weeks out. Best results and keeps levels spot on and you dont have to do as much in one shot.

Ok so you were geting the gyno before nolvadex.
Cut the test in half,keep masteron, add winny/anavar and clen, drop npp and hope for the best since you dont have an AI or caber.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Its happening to a buddy of mine as we speak. I get to deal w this even off the internet! LOL i need to move!

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
At this point i always by extra chems when i go that route just in case. Seeing this way too often to not plan ahead for it...

Red Fox

Red Fox

Awards
So do we all use the research chems? Can anyone confirm their efficacy

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Ever since i sourced pharma i havent gone back unless i needed something quick. If money isnt ur biggest factor id def say make the switch.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Ever since i sourced pharma i havent gone back unless i needed something quick. If money isnt ur biggest factor id def say make the switch.
Dose your source provide pharma gear? and how noticable is the difference

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Difference is no comparison in gains and sides. Pharm grade gives u next to non and I feel healthy and "godly" the whole time. My source is a pharmaceutical company so I only deal w one. The prices are insane but always have been worth it to me. Expect to pay double to get it legit.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Remember I don't have a script either so I'm in short bribing a doc and the company lol

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
are you allowed to name pharma companies on this forum?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I heard about some people injecting some type of sodium (I forget now the exact name) and it flushes your body out immediately. Like, within 10 minutes of you injecting it, you expel all water in your body into the toilet. Makes you look 100% more defined or something ridiculous after a few uses because of it absolutely ripping out all water bloat.
Maybe I'm the only one wondering, but...what is this compound exactly?

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Well, diuretics definitely have their purpose... especially for those of us who compete.
Why would you use something as powerful as Lasix if you r not even at the national level to risky