First cycle ?

Bigbench

Awards
Hey guys I am getting ready to do my first cycle and I need some input .I am going to do Dbol and Test Enth. stack.I want to do a 4 or 6 week cycle . My first question is Test Enth. 250mg or 500mg a week or should I build up then tapper down ? (second ?) what would be the best way for a good exit and things I should do during pct ?....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
If 4-6 weeks is what you want, you don't want test enanthate, maybe test suspension or at least test prop. but if you change your mind, the enanthate and dbol cycle is a standard first cycle.

Weeks 1-4
Dbol 35mg ed
Weeks 1-12
Test enanthate 500mg every week divided up on 2 days, like monday and thursday for instance. and don't forget PCT.

what's your stats by the way?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If this is your first cycle, and you're going with test e, then you need to make it longer, IMO. Go with 12-14 week cycle, and dose your test at 500mg the entire time. You can split it up at 250mg twice a week, but it doesn't really make a difference. Dose your Dbol at 30mg's. Some will say higher. Dose the Dbol for the first 4-5 weeks. If you're going to go with a short cycle, then go with test prop. But, I wouldn't recommend it for your first cycle.

For PCT, go with Nolva and/or clomid. Personally, I'd go with the Nolva. Keep your cals high during PCT and your training intensity lowered.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
agreed, unless your willing to front load (not recomended for a first cycle, and not with test) or your sure you don't mind the ed pricks then go with cuffs and beezbulb advice. if you want a short cycle (I love them, work great, easy to recover, you don't burn out) then do this

30 to 40mg of dbol ed weeks 1 to 6
75mg prop ed (or 150mg EOD)weeks 1 to 6
start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ed for two weeks then 20mg ed for another two weeks.

Bigbench

Awards
Thanks guys, Is it true prop hurts ? If so ,is there away to make less painful ?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Some prop hurts worse than others, it just depends on the BA content of the solution. I just got done running some and had very little pain from it. The first few shots were a little sore for a day or two, then after that I could hardly tell I had even gotten a shot. 1test was way more painful than the prop. I have heard QV prop hurts like a biatch.

UnderArmour22

Awards
I agree with running the enan for 12 weeks @500mgs. Either add EQ in at 400mgs for 10 weeks or maybe even add some winny in the last 6 weeeks at 50mgs ED. Don't forget about pct either bro.