Helladrol worth running?

Infekted_87

Awards
Is helladrol worth running? I bought a bottle a while back and have other things i could buy and cycle instead.. Theirs plenty of stonger compunds, so is it something u would sell or jus keep for a rainy day jus to try out sometime? Is it worth wasting support supps, serm ect for the gains?

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Hdrol is a golden standard fo mild PHs. Very maintainable gains.

I just finished my run gaining 14 lbs. Have lost about 5 of it but looks are more important than numbers and I'm a happy with the results

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
u will need 2 bottles or ur run will be wasted. Have enough to do at least 50/75/75/75/75/75

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
u will need 2 bottles or ur run will be wasted. Have enough to do at least 50/75/75/75/75/75
thats a decent run as it is. i wouldnt go 2 bottles. i would however run trena or stano, pct would be a breeze with a serm, daa and maybe some anabeta.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
it wont kick in for 4 weeks bro. that would leave 2 weeks maybe 3 of gains.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
it wont kick in for 4 weeks bro. that would leave 2 weeks maybe 3 of gains.
ehhh more like 2-3, if he laid out 6 weeks already then are you suggesting 7-8 weeks total of hdrol. for a first cycle its simply laid out. however on mechabol i felt the benefits with in the first week.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Incorrect, 1 bottle of Hella= 180 caps of 25mg

I ran 50/75/75/100/100/100 with plenty to spare. That's why Hella is the best value for Hdrol.

Kicked in before week 3 for me. Doesn't usually take 4 weeks... Average of about 18-24 days

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Incorrect, 1 bottle of Hella= 180 caps of 25mg

I ran 50/75/75/100/100/100 with plenty to spare. That's why Hella is the best value for Hdrol
this....

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
damn thats interesting. Even down at 4% bf i dont feel the effects till week 4. However i did notice that as i leaned out (started at around 15%) anabolics tended to kick in quicker for me. Maybe the effects were more visible im not sure. I have always been a fan of halo and the legal quality gains it yields, but it tests my patience during the first four weeks lol!

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
damn thats an awesome deal! ive always used CEL brand hdrol.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
damn thats interesting. Even down at 4% bf i dont feel the effects till week 4. However i did notice that as i leaned out (started at around 15%) anabolics tended to kick in quicker for me. Maybe the effects were more visible im not sure. I have always been a fan of halo and the legal quality gains it yields, but it tests my patience during the first four weeks lol!
4%... Holy **** dude, not sure you know what that entails. Arnold is jelly

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
been at it a while. trust me i do lol. Blessed ectomorph who found success with anabolics.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
in the winter ill top off around 7-8%
7-8% is still seriously ripped. How do you measure at that low of a bf?

4% is more than I've ever seen in person. Most fitness models are rarely under 6-7, I was ripped at 8-9%. I'm an ectomorph too... bigtime. Started @ 170 @ 6'6"

Here you are... haha

4-percent-body-fat-male.jpg

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
ahh i started at 5-4 110lbs at 15 years old lol. Now 5-8, about 155lbs, holding about 6lbs of fat from head to toe lol

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
i dabbled w fitness modeling but i soon realized i was only doing it to be around hotter women and piss of my ex lol. Now i do it for the personal satisfaction.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
BUT...to be fair i am currently on a cycle of low doses of test prop (350mg per week), tren ace (210mg per week), and winny (50mg ED).....pinning ED to keep sides down

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2