Winny cycle

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This will be my first actually cycle of a real steroid.

I've ran PH's before so including them this will be my 5th cycle. I recently broke my hand and lost a lot of weight so I figured it would be good to use winny only for a little bit of mass but mostly lean.

I was told 4mg a day. 2mg in the AM 2mg at night for 6weeks.

What do you guys think about dosage.

Also they are 4 dollars a pill.

Any help you can give me on dosage, etc..

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you found the wrong source.
Effective dosages for females is even above 4mg. Normal male dosing protocol is normally between 50-100mgs ed. The only thing that I know of off the top of my head that comes in 4mg pills is UD. Sounds like your source either has his dosages or his products confused. Also, $4 per is pretty steep, regardless of which compound of the two listed above the product is.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I talked to him again he said they are 50mg tabs. 4 bucks too much?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He who has the goods decides the price. That's between you and your pal. If you don't mind paying between $120-$240 for 30 days worth of winny, that's on you.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would not recommend winny for an after injury recovery stack. Run test, or run test and hgh.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
pretty stupid to run winny while rehabbing a broken hand lol. GO FOR IT. RESEARCH IS FOR FOOLS!!!

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been lifting for a month or so to make sure my hand is alright. Idk anything about winny, I'll just run a winny test cycle

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I want to try domestic winny but inj not orals...

leanfrk

Awards
"I've been lifting for a month or so to make sure my hand is alright. Idk anything about winny, I'll just run a winny test cycle"

That right there is enough proof you shouldn't be touching Win. First thing first learn how to train and nutrition then learn about supps.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Please educate urself first. There are way too many "i fked myself up" or "my d!ck wont work" etc on here. U will do more harm than good using winny while rehabbing. I can promise that. The science behind these drugs is fascinating to me and im surprised more dont study it in depth.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I'd be more concerned with the damage to already-at-risk joints in hand/wrist because of the effects of the winny. Stay away from it when dealing with Injuries is what I was told