Winny cycle

1. Winny cycle

This will be my first actually cycle of a real steroid.

I've ran PH's before so including them this will be my 5th cycle. I recently broke my hand and lost a lot of weight so I figured it would be good to use winny only for a little bit of mass but mostly lean.

I was told 4mg a day. 2mg in the AM 2mg at night for 6weeks.

What do you guys think about dosage.

Also they are 4 dollars a pill.

Any help you can give me on dosage, etc..

2. Sounds like you found the wrong source.
    Effective dosages for females is even above 4mg. Normal male dosing protocol is normally between 50-100mgs ed. The only thing that I know of off the top of my head that comes in 4mg pills is UD. Sounds like your source either has his dosages or his products confused. Also, $4 per is pretty steep, regardless of which compound of the two listed above the product is.

3. I talked to him again he said they are 50mg tabs. 4 bucks too much?
    •   

4. He who has the goods decides the price. That's between you and your pal. If you don't mind paying between $120-$240 for 30 days worth of winny, that's on you.

5. how did you get 4mg confused with 50mg?

6. I would not recommend winny for an after injury recovery stack. Run test, or run test and hgh.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

7. Pretty sure rules prohibit discussing prices

8. pretty stupid to run winny while rehabbing a broken hand lol. GO FOR IT. RESEARCH IS FOR FOOLS!!!

9. Re-injured in three...two...one.........

10. Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Pretty sure rules prohibit discussing prices
    Good call. Edited.

11. I've been lifting for a month or so to make sure my hand is alright. Idk anything about winny, I'll just run a winny test cycle

12. I want to try domestic winny but inj not orals...

13. "I've been lifting for a month or so to make sure my hand is alright. Idk anything about winny, I'll just run a winny test cycle"

That right there is enough proof you shouldn't be touching Win. First thing first learn how to train and nutrition then learn about supps.

14. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I want to try domestic winny but inj not orals...
    Tip of the cap if u can get ur hands on the real deal!

15. Please educate urself first. There are way too many "i fked myself up" or "my d!ck wont work" etc on here. U will do more harm than good using winny while rehabbing. I can promise that. The science behind these drugs is fascinating to me and im surprised more dont study it in depth.

16. HELP! PENIS STOPPED WORKING! CAN'T EJACULATE! CALL 911 !!

17. I'd be more concerned with the damage to already-at-risk joints in hand/wrist because of the effects of the winny. Stay away from it when dealing with Injuries is what I was told

Similar Forum Threads

1. almost 4 weeks into T1 pro/winny cycle
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2012, 01:19 PM
  2. Winnie cycle
    By 2bbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 08:51 PM
  3. Help Please winny cycle
    By superman12345 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21