Warming up the Injection SITE

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Prior to alcohol wipe application to the area, would you recommend that I as well as heating up the vial in a cup of water, that I heat/cool the area as well. (Heat pad or ice pack ?)

Thinking is warm will cause heightened blood flow, and cold will numb it.

I'm attempting the man up process as a transition; basically full painless facilitation to allow less discomfort then slowly take things away until at the end of my cycle, I'm used to it and can just clean the area.

Figure doing this will help when I do another cycle and need to EOD pinns.

Thoughts? Seems to make sense to me.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heating pads are your friend, both pre and post injection. Warming up the muscle before pinning is a great idea. For warming your solution, simply grip the vial and it will gradually warm.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
noones got time for that

this coming from nurse- simply slap the muscle prior to alc swap, a few times hard. than swipe, administer the drug, swipe again. the end.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
noones got time for that

this coming from nurse- simply slap the muscle prior to alc swap, a few times hard. than swipe, administer the drug, swipe again. the end.
lol. this is why you're a nurse, stick to filling out medical history and sorting papers, bro.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My doc always slaps me and uses heating pad beige my flu shot :p don't over think it OP just pin and grow

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Just pin it!

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
The only real sensitive area is the skin. Once you get past the skin it's pretty painless unless you hit a nerve or a vein. Veins are highly sensitive and you will feel it. I wouldn't bother with a ritual. I use a 20ga needle every time and it's no more painful than a 25ga. Just do it and make sure everything is clean.

abs322

abs322

Banned
Awards
i hope he doesnt tell you bend over before he slaps your ass, you may be getting more than a little prick in there...bwahaha

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
LOL you guys are making fun of me....

do u know how slow hospitals would work if EVERY patient that required an IM injection had to go thru the procedure your describing? heating pads? you also use bar pads to squat, mayb you buy your gfs ***** pads too. idk, seems like some of you know more bout paddings than actual **** that matters.

Rhadam, you mad i probably get paid twice your yearly salary?

ps. i hope ur kids get sick one day and come in my hospital, ill make sure you wait for atleast 8hours.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

do u know how slow hospitals would work if EVERY patient that required an IM injection had to go thru the procedure your describing? heating pads? you also use bar pads to squat, mayb you buy your gfs ***** pads too. idk, seems like some of you know more bout paddings than actual **** that matters.

ps. i hope ur kids get sick one day and come in my hospital, ill make sure you wait for atleast 8hours.
I taking a hot shower after pinning and warming the oil before injecting. Of course I just treat pinning as a 10 minute long relaxation period. I have no doubt it would make hospitals run a lot slower if you pampered everyone. Maybe I just enjoy treating myself like the pretty girl I am.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yup, just as i had ascertained, you are a child. You have no clue how old i am, where i work, what i do, how much i make, and what my schooling is in... yet you make assumptions to all those criteria. You only make yourself look bad when you post, i'd suggest you take a long hard look at your life.

You know it's pretty easy to detective people on the internet. I wonder how your boss would feel about you purposefully endangering a child's life because you were called out on an internet forum.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards

Yeah true say. I am waiting for my gear to arrive so I'm just meticulously going over every detail..I'm obsessed and thats my personality..and I enjoy that.

Will be taking befores soon in all standard poses, I agree with what your saying though, needles arent a big deal I just dont want to **** this up with an abcess. Just gotta pin straight and true after a shower and thats that.

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Yup, just as i had ascertained, you are a child. You have no clue how old i am, where i work, what i do, how much i make, and what my schooling is in... yet you make assumptions to all those criteria. You only make yourself look bad when you post, i'd suggest you take a long hard look at your life.

You know it's pretty easy to detective people on the internet. I wonder how your boss would feel about you purposefully endangering a child's life because you were called out on an internet forum.
Grats on 2k posts!

Great shoulder genetics bro, have you done any tren a/equipoise? Heard from GH15 that'll do your shoulders right.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prior to alcohol wipe application to the area, would you recommend that I as well as heating up the vial in a cup of water, that I heat/cool the area as well. (Heat pad or ice pack ?)

Thinking is warm will cause heightened blood flow, and cold will numb it.

I'm attempting the man up process as a transition; basically full painless facilitation to allow less discomfort then slowly take things away until at the end of my cycle, I'm used to it and can just clean the area.

Figure doing this will help when I do another cycle and need to EOD pinns.

Thoughts? Seems to make sense to me.
keep the virals room temperature and try to relax once you break the skin you should be fine jus gotta find your sweet spots

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grats on 2k posts!

Great shoulder genetics bro, have you done any tren a/equipoise? Heard from GH15 that'll do your shoulders right.
Ah, i don't like to get in to exactly what i use, but i can say i've never used EQ.

My shoulders blew up when i figured out what and how to lift them properly. Lots of hard work. It's all about finding the right exercises to do for you.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
I just swab pin and massage the injection sit for a minute or 2, runnin prop, mast, and tren so i feel like a friggin pin cushion lol ed injections suck

NeighbourMike

NeighbourMike

Awards
Haha word buddy. I figure after I go on a cruise EQ/TEST and then blast TrenA EOD, T prop, EQ my @ss will need the break

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
frankz2 Training Forum 6
tommy j Anabolics 25
benmayro Training Forum 21
Powerlifting/Strongman 12
waynaferd Training Forum 4