3-alpha Presale

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With much diligence, I finally found a reliable source for pure 5a-androstane-3a, 17b-diol a.k.a. 3-alpha. This is not the beta or the mix! The powder is due to arrive by the latter part of next week, but will begin taking pre-orders now.

The 3-alpha will be sold in 1 gram increments and for a flat rate of $3/gram. Only have 1 kilo so get it while you can ;)

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
how much oral availability does 3-alpha have? i have heard good user feedback from the transdermals, but not capped.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe the 3-alpha has a very high oral bioavailability. I don't think the trans is necessary unless using it for gyno...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't find any info. on the oral conversion, however, the blood conversion is 43%, which is quite high.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I believe the 3-alpha has a very high oral bioavailability. I don't think the trans is necessary unless using it for gyno...
SYR just told me in a PM that it has "poopy" (not his word) oral bioavailability.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong, I'll check it out and see...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the only thing I could find were the same figures that ryansm quoted, which were blood conversions from injection...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
SYR just told me in a PM that it has "poopy" (not his word) oral bioavailability.
I cant be totally sure. But I've heard user feedback that as trans it had a GREAT effectiveness, better than any other pure andro.
So, I would go for the transdermal route.
I'm not stocking it, since I have prostate issues (that is 100g more for u ;) )

Now I understand why did u PM me, bro :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is very effective T/D. I have used m5, mdht, and this was the best.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Just bought my 20g!!

Now what is the perfect formula for gyno elemenation?

How many grams fit in absolve? and how much do I need per day?

I'll be taking 80mg nolva ed along with the absolve/3alpha combo for 6 weeks, if that doesn't work....

Thanx SAM, you DA MAN!!!

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Just bought my 20g!!

How many grams fit in absolve? and how much do I need per day?

I'll be taking 80mg nolva ed along with the absolve/3alpha combo for 6 weeks, if that doesn't work....

Thanx SAM, you DA MAN!!!
thats an interesting combo....but wont you be rubbing the absolved into the fattiest places on your body (expected lovehandles and/or abs and in your case lower chest)? whereas a PH transdermal wants to be where the fat is the LEAST and the skin is the thinnest...

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
When I use this I'll be at 8% bf or so , so I don't really care bout the fat burning effect, I just care about the localized transdermal delivery that the ab-solve gives me.

So the 3 alpah will be working locally.(around the nipple)

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
When I use this I'll be at 8% bf or so , so I don't really care bout the fat burning effect, I just care about the localized transdermal delivery that the ab-solve gives me.

how are you going to get enough 3-alpha into your system if you only plan to rub it in around your nipple? 100mg a day wont go through a titty.

wow at 8% and u have man-boobs? can we see a pic?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Just bought my 20g!!

Yeah, I forgot to mention that OTHER use of 3aa trans ;)

Well, for using on the nipples area, maybe lipoderm ultra is better: if thre is fat (pseudogyno) its SAT, not VAT in that area.
There is a thread on avantlabs forum.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established

Ah.. uhm.. I dunno now if Lipoderm use the same kind of carrier....
Some people believes that a part of the stuff is still absorbed systemically.

darius

There is a thread on here that says Ab-Solved is better, and I believe the people putting this in Ab-Solved, put 7-8 grams inside.

I got some 3-Alpha from Stryder as well, but I also have some 3-Alpha/3-Beta powder from Patrick Arnold. The mix of both looks promising for gyno cause of this post I found by Pogue on this forum:

"3-beta would be much better suited for home brew anactrim gel since it attatches itself to the estrogen receptor. Throw in some yohimbine and you would be in good shape. The only problem would be you would not want to use alcohol if you were applying it to your nips since it would cause great irritation.

If someone could come up to a brew similar to Yomiburn, maybe with some DMSO and some other absorption ingredients and take that along with an anti-e I'm sure it would be great for relieving gyno."

So I dunno.. guess I will test each out sometime and see how they work.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
There is a thread on here that says Ab-Solved is better, and I believe the people putting this in Ab-Solved, put 7-8 grams inside.

I got some 3-Alpha from Stryder as well, but I also have some 3-Alpha/3-Beta powder from Patrick Arnold. The mix of both looks promising for gyno cause of this post I found by Pogue on this forum:

"3-beta would be much better suited for home brew anactrim gel since it attatches itself to the estrogen receptor. Throw in some yohimbine and you would be in good shape. The only problem would be you would not want to use alcohol if you were applying it to your nips since it would cause great irritation.

If someone could come up to a brew similar to Yomiburn, maybe with some DMSO and some other absorption ingredients and take that along with an anti-e I'm sure it would be great for relieving gyno."

So I dunno.. guess I will test each out sometime and see how they work.
Dar...
Does this mean you will be using home-brew or adding it to yohimburn? I am jumping on the same wagon as you and ManGuy it seems in trying to brew-up something in the way of "gyno cream." Thanks bro

O14

darius

Dar...
Does this mean you will be using home-brew or adding it to yohimburn? I am jumping on the same wagon as you and ManGuy it seems in trying to brew-up something in the way of "gyno cream." Thanks bro

O14
It means that I will be mixing 8 grams of (2:1 ratio of 3-Alpha/3-Beta) in a 4 oz bottle of Ab-Solved. I have Patrick Arnold's powder on the way (2:1 ratio 3-Beta/3-Alpha)(I wish it was opposite, the ratios, but since it isn't, that just means it will be a little more work to do). I will just add the right amounts of 3-Alpha to change the ratio's to my likings. I won't add any Yohimbe or anything. I have enough powder for a couple experiments. Hopefully it works out for all of us.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Ah.. uhm.. I dunno now if Lipoderm use the same kind of carrier....
Some people believes that a part of the stuff is still absorbed systemically.
i believe that lipoderm carries whatever substance to a depth much less than absolved (thus the reason why it is for SAT and absolved is for VAT) supposedly the percent of yohimbine (and other stuff if its "ultra") hitting the bloodstream is rather low. for this reason and this reason alone i think absolved is probably the method of choice for PH delivery - because it delivers deeper. now, with psuedogyno symptoms (which i stand firm are probably not gyno but just chest fat depositions that never went away after puberty - if it is real gyno, there isnt a damn thing that can be done short of surgery) you would want the substance to only penetrate a few mm to hit that small amount of tissue in a very localized spot, and that actually seems like a job for lipoderm.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
how are you going to get enough 3-alpha into your system if you only plan to rub it in around your nipple? 100mg a day wont go through a titty.

wow at 8% and u have man-boobs? can we see a pic?
I don't have man boobs! The gyno is very minor, 99.9% of people won't be able to see it.

It's just a minor lump about 1/2 an inch under each nip. (my gf, noticed it though, so now it bothers me)

It just irritates me and I don't wanna competa again until it was been eliminated, since it might be visable if I'm really ripped.

You know bb'ing judges notice these kind of things.:run:

I'm about 11%bf right now, but I'm still gonna cut for 4-5 weeks more, so should be about 8%, by the end.

I'm gonna try this along with some superdrol for 6 weeks in March next year.

I might aswell do a cycle , since I'm gonna use the 3 alpha anyway.

Should I cut during this time, to burn off the gyno fat or doesn't it really matter? (I'm planning to lean bulk and stay under 10%bf)

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
I don't have man boobs! The gyno is very minor, 99.9% of people won't be able to see it.

It's just a minor lump about 1/2 an inch under each nip. (my gf, noticed it though, so now it bothers me)

It just irritates me and I don't wanna competa again until it was been eliminated, since it might be visable if I'm really ripped.

You know bb'ing judges notice these kind of things.:run:

I'm about 11%bf right now, but I'm still gonna cut for 4-5 weeks more, so should be about 8%, by the end.

I'm gonna try this along with some superdrol for 6 weeks in March next year.

I might aswell do a cycle , since I'm gonna use the 3 alpha anyway.

Should I cut during this time, to burn off the gyno fat or doesn't it really matter? (I'm planning to lean bulk and stay under 10%bf)
it is my understanding that if a lump has formed and remained for any extended period of time - only surgery will correct. if this potentially gyno-rocking cycle you have planned can show differently, then i'm sure alot of people will be interested to hear it. (sounds like O14 would be)

here's why i take issue with any of it: the absolved makes a good delivery system for PH. it does not, however (at least from user experiences) have a significant impact on subcutaneous fat. you might could try lipoderm for the nipple application and absolved just to deliver the PH.

anyone know if 3-alpha is supressive at all? obviously its strong but as a pure androgen i wouldnt not expect it to supress natty test all that much....as in, a 6OXO PCT might be completely fine if you dont care to add more SERM's or potential liver damage to your cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually someone on this board tried this awhile back. I will see if I can dig it up. He had some success with it, however, I have also heard that the only way to get rid of gyno is surgery.

I couldn't find the actual thread I was looking for, but this one has some information. http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21263&highlight=gyno

This thread also talks of using BA as a carrier, although for m5aa instead.
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21263&highlight=gyno

Last edited:

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
We'll I've only had it for 4 months or so, and high dose nolva did reduce it significantly.

Thus my hopes are high that this combo could eliminate it completely or atleast reduce it to neglible proportions.

It's worth a try. If it doesn't work I'll have to think of surgery:(

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
the more i think/read about 3-alpha, the nervouser i get. i have all my hair now and i really appreciate it sticking around. i've gotten rather attached to it in fact. although MPB is not big in my family - i've read that if the gene exists, and if there is a compound that will cause that gene to wake up - 3-alpha is it. if the stuff packed on tons of rippling muscle i might consider and weigh those risks carefully and have a go at it. but for IRREVERSIBLE hairline regression, is it worth it?

for what it's worth - to anyone considering 3-alpha: are you 100% sure that you're not carrying that gene and it is lying dormant, just waiting to be switched on? if you arent, and you still want to run 3-alpha, then i would spend some quality time with your comb NOW while the two of you still have a relationship. yes this is a shade melodramatic, but PH/AAS use is all about compromise and weighing of risks and sides versus gains. my hairline is one thing i'd rather not risk....bloating and acne and lethargy and liver values and even serious ones like libido loss (to an extent) and BP elevation can be controlled and even fixed once damage is done.

sorry to **** on your thread, stryder. just looking out.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
i believe that lipoderm carries whatever substance to a depth much less than absolved (thus the reason why it is for SAT and absolved is for VAT) supposedly the percent of yohimbine (and other stuff if its "ultra") hitting the bloodstream is rather low.
No, this is wrong. The main difference is the active compounds. Ab-solved has 7-oxo-DHEA, while Lipoderm has Yohimbine and lots ofther stuff.
Besides this, if people on AvantLabs boards says that its better to add 3aa to Absolved, that means to me that the carrier is better.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
No, this is wrong. The main difference is the active compounds. Ab-solved has 7-oxo-DHEA, while Lipoderm has Yohimbine and lots ofther stuff.
Besides this, if people on AvantLabs boards says that its better to add 3aa to Absolved, that means to me that the carrier is better.
i agree that absolved is a better carrier for PH. but WHY do you suppose that is? wouldnt it make sense that the stuff that delivers the chemical the deepest (and into your bloodstream) would be the best for PH delivery? i think i remember reading on avant labs that this is the main reason absolved is for VAT and lipoderm is for SAT. i could have misinterpreted things (after all this is conjectural/theoretical science at best) and the carrier could be identical. as such, might just be that the chemical is what manages to penetrate, but who's to say if the carrier's the same that the PH will follow the 7-OXO-DHEA into your blood?

and lipoderm-y doesnt have "lots of other stuff" - only the lipoderm-ultra does.

just another point - if anyone uses lipoderm make sure your GI stays low/moderate (as it would anyways if a person is trying to cut) as the effect is, from the website: "blunted by insulin spikes."

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
i agree that absolved is a better carrier for PH. but WHY do you suppose that is?
Because people on AL forums said that they are going ot use ab-solved to mix+ 3aa in it. AND using for (pseudo)gyno. Being pseudogyno fat, lipoderm would be the best bet. So, the conclusion i came is that ab-solved has a carrier which has a higer absorbtion rate.

Now, this may depends on the fact that it delivers the compound deepest. I'm not saying that *this* is wrong, i was just saying that the carrier between absolved and lipoderm (any type, looking at the label the carrier seems the same) is different.
I dont really know if your explanation is the correct one. I would like to hear Par Deus or Loki.

darius

If it is truly gyno, the tissue is gonna be really thick, so you want something to be able to absorb and penetrate it. Ab-solved is the better choice.

As for the post on the hair. Do what you gotta do. I've got a full head of hair but all my grandpa's have shiny heads, so its gonna hit me sometime or another. I'm gonna use it anyways.

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Besides If you do lose your hair, hair implants are very good nowadays.

They can implant your onw hair into the bald stops, problem solved.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
the more i think/read about 3-alpha, the nervouser i get. i have all my hair now and i really appreciate it sticking around. i've gotten rather attached to it in fact. although MPB is not big in my family - i've read that if the gene exists, and if there is a compound that will cause that gene to wake up - 3-alpha is it. if the stuff packed on tons of rippling muscle i might consider and weigh those risks carefully and have a go at it. but for IRREVERSIBLE hairline regression, is it worth it?

for what it's worth - to anyone considering 3-alpha: are you 100% sure that you're not carrying that gene and it is lying dormant, just waiting to be switched on? if you arent, and you still want to run 3-alpha, then i would spend some quality time with your comb NOW while the two of you still have a relationship. yes this is a shade melodramatic, but PH/AAS use is all about compromise and weighing of risks and sides versus gains. my hairline is one thing i'd rather not risk....bloating and acne and lethargy and liver values and even serious ones like libido loss (to an extent) and BP elevation can be controlled and even fixed once damage is done.

sorry to **** on your thread, stryder. just looking out.
Wouldn't Azelaic Acid applications to the scalp take care of this issue?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Wouldn't Azelaic Acid applications to the scalp take care of this issue?
whatever topical treatment you employ (i am more familiar with spiro and rogaine but then again i havent done all that much research), you'll be using it forever. once you start to lose your hair, it either recedes to whatever level it wants to (eventually), or you will retard it pharmaceutically (or get a toupee or plugs or grafts or whatever)...none of these seem like positive outcomes, or worth the very long-term effects of a short-term substance.

and as for "i'm gonna lose it sooner or later" -- that may be fine, but wouldnt you rather lose it later than sooner? i'm single and as much as i try to fight superficiality (in both sexes) - i doubt i would be as confident (and successful)without all my beautiful flowing locks :)

darius

Thats why you get really buff and then shave it haha. Big mofo's with shaved heads are badasses. If your some skinny kid with a shaved head, then yeah, you might have some probs. :D

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is very effective T/D. I have used m5, mdht, and this was the best.
Ryan,
Couple questions. You are a lot bigger than me, but what dose did you use of 3-alpha TD. I'm coming off of 400mg/d of 1-T and was going to finish out my cycle with a couple/few weeks of 3-alpha. Also, is it as much an irritant as 1-T. I've always been using gloves with 1-T/TD because of the cross contamination and irritation. Wondered if it is similar.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Brian, I respond well to any AAS, especially androgens, so I used around 100mgs a day. Worked great, and I really like it at the end of a 1t/4ad cycle. Great strength gains, and hardness.

As far as the irritant value, it's nothing compared to 1t, although I would use caution at first just to make sure for you it's the same way.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I respond well to any AAS, especially androgens, so I used around 100mgs a day.
I'll say. How do you dose/respond to 1T? I was thinking 3-alpha at ~150-200mg/d, primarily because I'm hard cutting and using TriMax and was concerned (not overly) about catabolism. I have not at all been catabolic running 48mg M4OHN/400mg 1T with a ton (for me) cardio and a very good deficit. I was going to drop out the 1T and add the 3-alpha. Then two weeks later drop out the TriMax and M4OHN and dry it all up with a final two weeks 3-alpha solo.

** I guess I could start another thread. I just came across your post during my research and thought I'd bump this rather than starting a new and redundant one.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if I run it, around 300-400mgs of 1-test, I also grow of of 5mgs of m1t.

I would start at 150, and go from there. It is some strong stuff, really blows away m5.

Better yet, since it is rather fast acting, try 100mgs, and see how you like it. You could even run it for four weeks, start out right when you drop the 1-test at 100, bump it to 120 or so the following week, and then when you drop the Trimax, and m4ohn bump it to 150 for two weeks.

I would look into some prostate supps.