1-ad and what to up libido?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

1-ad and what to up libido?

Hey everyone, I am currently putting together a cycle with 1-ad but I wanted to add something else in there to help with the libido issues common to its use. I was curious about how adding 4-ad would effect things? I have access to 1-ad, 4-ad, and the 19 nor ad. I know the 19 nor would probably make the libido issues worse correct? But I also believe that gains would be better with the 19 nor. Does anyone have any experience stacking 1-ad?

Just to help, I am planning on using it to add some lean mass. Have been lifting for 2.5 years and am looking to take things to the next level. I have clomid and plan on using it for pct. I also have support supps. Any other questions feel free to ask.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

Anyone run it stacked with 19 before? I'm kinda leaning towards that..is there any way to keep libido up while on the 19 nor androsterone?
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.31%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Which 1-ad are you talking about?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

1 androsterone not the old one unfortunately. I have the finaflex as well as the ams rde stuff. My buddy stocked up on a bunch of stuff last summer cuz he had some spare cash haha.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

Simple: add the 4-AD (4-DHEA) for libido purposes, it's the only one of the 3 that has libido enhancing properties. Is just as simple as considering the fact that not only 19nor-DHEA is a precussor of nandrolone, wich by having a low androgenic profile is known to cause low libido, but also 1-AD (1-androsterone), as a 1-testosterone precussor, shares the same lowering libido sides, by other reasons, thus making 4-DHEA the one that boosts libido. For a drier option, you might opt for androsterone/epiandrosterone stacked with 1-AD since is a purely androgenic hormone precussor of DHT.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

Thanks for the reply broly! I'm going to go ahead and run alpha mass with 4 ad rde. That should hopefully help out some with the libido and adding a little more mass.

I think I'm going to start with the 4-ad at 4 tabs a day then after week 2 add alpha mass at 6 caps a day for the rest of the 6 weeks.

Do you think 6 weeks is enough or should I run them for 8? Also would that be the best way to run them with the 4 ad first?

I know these are both mild but I'm hoping they can help me add a couple lbs and help strength go up a little bit.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

Quote Originally Posted by ThatMonkey View Post
    Thanks for the reply broly! I'm going to go ahead and run alpha mass with 4 ad rde. That should hopefully help out some with the libido and adding a little more mass.

I think I'm going to start with the 4-ad at 4 tabs a day then after week 2 add alpha mass at 6 caps a day for the rest of the 6 weeks.

Do you think 6 weeks is enough or should I run them for 8? Also would that be the best way to run them with the 4 ad first?

I know these are both mild but I'm hoping they can help me add a couple lbs and help strength go up a little bit.
    I think you either should start the 4-ad either at the same time as 1-ad or at the very least 1 or 2 weeks after you start 1-ad since its effects take a while to kick in. Ideally you should, i.e. if you can, run them both at the same time for 8 weeks, as these two compounds are pretty light the longer the better so that the gains you make can be stable and hard to lose after cycle and as you're going to use a SERM for PCT a cycle this long shouldn't be much of an issue.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I just came off a 7wker of Alpha Mass, 4AD and 5AlphaTest w/ a smidge of LG dhea crap thrown in a couple months ago. The 5alpha was NOT enough to keep up with the lethargy and libido drop of the 1dhea for me so added in 4ad for the rest of the run at 3 tabs/day. Random boners like I was in highschool again with the 4ad and the extra energy kept me alive thru the 1dhea til I could get used to the lethargy about 3-4wks in. Went from a drier vascular look on just 1 and 5dhea to a more swollen bloaty look with the 4AD though. It truly is great stuff, but consider a light dose of an OTC aromatase inhibitor on cycle if you want to keep the estro bloat in check. Tons of companies have an arimistane product for example. Or a formestane type.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ergo 1 ad and what to stack with?
    By bigguns in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 04:19 PM
  2. Lowdown on 1-AD, sides and what to stack with?
    By habit50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-13-2008, 09:17 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-12-2005, 02:13 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2003, 12:29 AM
  5. Stacking M1T/4-AD and when to take them
    By 9volt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2003, 09:13 AM