1 week in on RPN Havoc and my head wants to explode....

  1. kabulu
    Guest
    kabulu's Avatar

    1 week in on RPN Havoc and my head wants to explode....


    Hi

    I'm 1 week in on epistane. Planning to do a 20/30/30/40 or 20/30/30/30 depending on how I get on with it. All was ok until 3 days ago when I got a headache at the gym, then yesterday I got a headache with the gf in the bedroom and today I got a headache when I lifted off on the bench (chest day).

    I know higher bp is a ph symptom but this is worrying me. I think results are just a few days away but don't want to have to stop due to headaches. They're pretty intense but don't last too long...I just don't want to drop down dead.

    I'm using milk thistle / creatine / taurine currently and even have a beta blocker as an anxiety thing which is prescribed for hypertension anyway. I've upped water intake and I eat pretty clean anyway.

    I've got clomid and erase for PCT incase I have to stop the cycle. It's my first cycle of anything and so far has been side free apart from the headaches and increased libido.

    Any ideas if this will pass or do I stop the course?

    BTW i'm 29 before I get flamed to death

    Thanks

  2. New Member
    Superman_777's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    118
    Rep Power
    45511
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    95.77%

    Worthless cycle you got laid out there. Run it for 6 weeks at higher doses than what you have there or your waating time & money. Also, at those little doses, I doubt the headaches are from epistane (also your only in week 1?)..the majority of ph's are garbage anyway-way to many sides compared to the slight gains youll get. Not even worth messing with tbh

    Sent from my SGH-T959
  3. New Member
    BlackGT99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    462
    Rep Power
    42583
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    54.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by kabulu View Post
    Hi

    I'm 1 week in on epistane. Planning to do a 20/30/30/40 or 20/30/30/30 depending on how I get on with it. All was ok until 3 days ago when I got a headache at the gym, then yesterday I got a headache with the gf in the bedroom and today I got a headache when I lifted off on the bench (chest day).

    I know higher bp is a ph symptom but this is worrying me. I think results are just a few days away but don't want to have to stop due to headaches. They're pretty intense but don't last too long...I just don't want to drop down dead.

    I'm using milk thistle / creatine / taurine currently and even have a beta blocker as an anxiety thing which is prescribed for hypertension anyway. I've upped water intake and I eat pretty clean anyway.

    I've got clomid and erase for PCT incase I have to stop the cycle. It's my first cycle of anything and so far has been side free apart from the headaches and increased libido.

    Any ideas if this will pass or do I stop the course?

    BTW i'm 29 before I get flamed to death

    Thanks
    Sounds like high BP. Few things you can do is start using hawthorn berry, celery seed and even COQ10 and dose them high to start. Maybe even a small dose of ibuprofen a day till things subside And the other guy is right, you'll have to extend your cycle to 6wks and up the dosage to at least 45 and beyond
    •   
       

  4. kabulu
    Guest
    kabulu's Avatar

    I read good things about epistane on a 4 week cycle for lean gains but will have enough for an extra week I think. Cheers for the advice. Will get bp checked tomo...probably a little high but hopefully more of an inconvinience than alarm bells for a heart attack!
  5. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    48637
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    42.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quick fix donate blood. Get your bp checked.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  6. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,765
    Rep Power
    4395439
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    dosage and length are not high/long enough to really reap the benefits
  7. Senior Member
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,851
    Rep Power
    155210
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    73.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Add in a week 5 and maybe 6.

    Get BP checked and throw in some support.

    Up your fish oil intake.

    Cut some salt out

    Drink more water.
  8. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    48637
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    42.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Add in a week 5 and maybe 6.

    Get BP checked and throw in some support.

    Up your fish oil intake.

    Cut some salt out

    Drink more water.
    More water more fluids more blood pressure. It is the reason you cut out salt, it pulls water into the blood, this is why diuretics lower bp.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  9. Advanced Member
    Killler's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    285291
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    31.51%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Get Hawthorne Berry and Omega 3 immediately!
  10. Diamond Member
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,765
    Rep Power
    4395439
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    74.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting VeteranPosting Pro

    200mg coQ10 was all i needed.
  11. Senior Member
    PumpHouse's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,851
    Rep Power
    155210
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    73.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    True but dehydration won't allow the kidneys to pass enough sodium out through urine. So it's kind of a double edged sword I guess. A balancing act. OP how much water are you consuming daily?
  12. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    15,440
    Rep Power
    3818879
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    35.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Superman_777
    Worthless cycle you got laid out there. Run it for 6 weeks at higher doses than what you have there or your waating time & money. Also, at those little doses, I doubt the headaches are from epistane (also your only in week 1?)..the majority of ph's are garbage anyway-way to many sides compared to the slight gains youll get. Not even worth messing with tbh

    Sent from my SGH-T959
    Complete garbage.

    Op shouldn't be using steroids to begin with.
    If he insist, should def be using cel cycle assist
    TGB SUPPLEMENTS REP
    Pm me for recommendations jbry5 to save 5%
    www.tgbsupplements.com
  13. New Member
    TheThickMick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    85
    Rep Power
    7621
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    55.25%

    Whats youre history wit the beta blockers are you usin them while on cycle? Jus unclear
  14. kabulu
    Guest
    kabulu's Avatar

    Hi

    Been on propranolol for about 11 years for anxiety but it's completely bp unrelated. As for water, about 3-4l a day i'd say.
  15. New Member
    amiller745's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    79.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by kabulu View Post
    I read good things about epistane on a 4 week cycle for lean gains but will have enough for an extra week I think. Cheers for the advice. Will get bp checked tomo...probably a little high but hopefully more of an inconvinience than alarm bells for a heart attack!
    No I remember when I was younger and thought my first cycle, a 4 week epi cycle, was going to get me gains. It didn't. Run it 40mg for six weeks. Go ahead and order that extra bottle.
  16. New Member
    whaz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    800
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    99.24%

    Celery seed extract and garlic extract both helped with my bp.
  17. New Member
    Porrabolan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    41
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    18.41%

    Go and get yourself a bp monitor...it's about $40 and it's very useful. I don't understand people running epi at this lil dosages. I've run epistane 6 weeks at 40mg ED without problems. Next time i'll go 50 or 60.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPN Havoc and 11 oxo cycle advice?
    By misterchuckle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 04:55 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 09:19 PM
  3. RPN HAVOC and GET TREN250 advice
    By thedonker in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-16-2008, 12:08 AM
Log in
Log in