Help me pick a cycle to run

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.33%

Help me pick a cycle to run

Im 27 years old 5'10 155lbs lean muscle but trying to get more bulky and more defined and would like to start hitting the gym again everyday

Can you help me pick a cycle to bulk up

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Start hitting the gym again. Get your diet in check. Get stronger and heavier, then worry about cycling. Right now you'll make great natural gains.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

I agree, spend the next year busting your a$$ in the gym and getting a solid workout plan together. I would suggest looking into Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 program. I used it and followed it pretty strictly and got great results. In the mean time start researching Epistane and Helladrol.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%

Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    I agree, spend the next year busting your a$$ in the gym and getting a solid workout plan together. I would suggest looking into Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 program. I used it and followed it pretty strictly and got great results. In the mean time start researching Epistane and Helladrol.
    I would not use 5/3/1 for getting bigger by any means, that will get you strong but not get you big in a hurry. I am a fan of push/pull/legs programs for getting big in a hurry, I am actually going back to strength training for a while because I got bigger but have not increased my lift as well as I would like.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.92%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

I would not use 5/3/1 for getting bigger by any means, that will get you strong but not get you big in a hurry. I am a fan of push/pull/legs programs for getting big in a hurry, I am actually going back to strength training for a while because I got bigger but have not increased my lift as well as I would like.
    +1. What I do and get big fast. I'm a big fan of keep it simple , go to the gym lift as heavy as you can each set til your last at least 5- 6 reps on heaviest set then one drop set, move on to next lift repeat. Push pull or as I get older i prefer a 5 day split so I get more exercise (motivates me to add cardio) and time in the gym= peace to me. Your age and stats you got plenty more you can push naturally and get awesome wholesome results. When you've hit your ultimate limit then think of the next level. AAS isn't your quick way to get big as much as its your quick way to get complicated. Be careful

....... Tittys !
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.44%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    +1. What I do and get big fast. I'm a big fan of keep it simple , go to the gym lift as heavy as you can each set til your last at least 5- 6 reps on heaviest set then one drop set, move on to next lift repeat. Push pull or as I get older i prefer a 5 day split so I get more exercise (motivates me to add cardio) and time in the gym= peace to me. Your age and stats you got plenty more you can push naturally and get awesome wholesome results. When you've hit your ultimate limit then think of the next level. AAS isn't your quick way to get big as much as its your quick way to get complicated. Be careful

....... Tittys !
    One of my first routines was push/pull/legs twice a week with sunday off. I ran that for 3 months and although I ran myself into the ground I gained alot of muscle. Still have the stretch marks.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

I know with his stats people dont suggest cycling but in all honesty what is the big problem he could get to a lean 180 with a deca and test cycle, maybe an oral kick start. The real problem comes down to if they are eating and lifting enough to cause growth not the stats

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help me Pick out Cycle!!
    By Yearightbuddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 05:52 PM
  2. Need help deciding on cycle to run! Mass FX yes/no?
    By iamparenti in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 04:40 PM
  3. Help Me Pick My Next Cycle
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 03:25 PM
  4. Help me pick my first cycle
    By nas7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 01:25 AM
  5. Replies: 8