It's done, just did first injection of 250mg test cyp.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Was going to cycle in March with an Alpha One kick start, but I'm only planning on running Alpha one for 4 weeks. I decided I want to be sure the test is kicking when I come off, so I'm giving it a 2 week head start. I'll be doing the next 250mg injection on saturday for a 500mg 12 week cycle.

The injection was nearly painless. I completely embedded a 1" 25g needle in my left quad. I pulled back to asperate and air bubbles rose up to the plunger. Decided I wasn't in a vein so it didn't matter. Is this correct?

My only real worry is that when I looked at the test in the syringe, it appear almost colorless and clear like water.

I have NO reason to doubt the source, and have heard good reviews, but is that the typical apperance of test in the syringe?

Always thought it was more amber?

heroxyouxhate

Awards
Color all depends on the base oil. Fr the most part its light yellow

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Mine is clear and is my muscle candy...... I love EO based gear.

LilTank

Awards
Clear just usually means its not cut/mix with an oil. My first batch of test e was clear and was legit stuff. No worries , keep pinning.

lboston

lboston

Awards
My script test C from Pfizer is clear, bud. Your good.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.

I'll be updating this thread periodically for the duration of the cycle.

2 more weeks and I'll begin the Alpha One dosing. Will be posting some before pics soon.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and I just picked up my prescription and it is clear, but they are now giving me pfizer and I was using a different brand before.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
BTW try a delt injection, I just did my first and it was less painful than a quad which is a bit odd because I was even using a larger needle than normal.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
BTW try a delt injection, I just did my first and it was less painful than a quad which is a bit odd because I was even using a larger needle than normal.

Delts are my favorite to pin, now your gonna love it. Do shoulders or chest the day u pin them. Too much pip in quads for me.

gymrat99

Awards
Delts are my favorite to pin, now your gonna love it. Do shoulders or chest the day u pin them. Too much pip in quads for me.
I don't know anything about pining and test E ect... but why pin when you can take a oral? are orals that much more dangerous or worse then test e for example.

lol someone school me on test based vs oral please.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I don't know anything about pining and test E ect... but why pin when you can take a oral? are orals that much more dangerous or worse then test e for example.

Injections don't necessarily pass through the liver my man. Orals can have much more severe sides...

lboston

lboston

Awards
even non methyl orals such as something like cel furuza-a ?
It really depends on the compound and the way you react to it. Obviously, non-methyls would be easier on you than something like Superdrol. Each will have it's own implications on the liver, kidneys, etc.

I

Stupes

Injections don't necessarily pass through the liver my man. Orals can have much more severe sides...
Injections certainly do pass through the liver - the liver cleans your blood so if it's in your blood then it's going through the liver eventually.Oral steroids are oral because they are effective orally, whereas testosterone, boldenone etc. are not orally effective. The unique structure of "orals" (typically 17aa methyl) makes them effective. Why are they effective? The structure allows them to resist being broken down by the liver - as the liver also plays an important part in digestion - it breaks down oral items before they reach the blood. It is this resistance by the steroid that causes the liver stress - the liver works it's ass off to break down the steroid - but it can't.

Injection allows a steroid to enter the bloodstream without the "first pass" through the liver - but they eventually go through and are broken down.So, if you inject an oral - it will still get to your liver and stress it out. Though you should be able to inject less in order to get the same results of it taken orally so perhaps you can reduce the toxicity that way.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established

Hepatotoxicity of orals is higher than most injectables (excluding those that are the same compound). Testosterone is not bioavailable via oral dosing, thus injection or transdermal dosing is required. For the most part oral cycles should be shorter than injectable cycles for fear of liver damage. A great example is methyl tren vrs tren, although methyl tren is much more potent on a mg per mg basis, it also incredibly toxic possibly the most hepatotoxic compound available.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Unless it never hits the blood stream (very uncommon) it will pass through the liver, it jsut does not have to pass through the liver to get to the bloodstream.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Unless it never hits the blood stream (very uncommon) it will pass through the liver, it jsut does not have to pass through the liver to get to the bloodstream.
That's what I meant to say. Obviously it passes through the liver. It just doesn't make a first pass like orals and get broken down, then delivered to the body.

Thanks for clearing that up though, Gerbil.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
A little off topic but has any one ever experienced blood come out of the site they injected (even having aspirated) dose that mean the pin didnt count as in the oil came out with the blood?

lboston

lboston

Awards
A little off topic but has any one ever experienced blood come out of the site they injected (even having aspirated) dose that mean the pin didnt count as in the oil came out with the blood?
It's happened to me several times. Not a ton of blood, but a good amount. It's all good.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
It's happened to me several times. Not a ton of blood, but a good amount. It's all good.
ever had a little oil come out as well, thats happened to me thats more of a concern

lboston

lboston

Awards
ever had a little oil come out as well, thats happened to me thats more of a concern
Yeah. Sure have. It should have been too much. Most would've been in the muscle. What oil you saw was more than likely from the tip of the needle or the little that was left in the syringe.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Good advice is always keep the needle in for 30 sec or so after uve cleared your barrel. Allows the oil to spread away from the injection site and almost always u never see any oil. I use to pin and pull and specially using a short pin like 5/8 in delts oil would run out of the whole. No biggie but I like every drop! Couldn't let it go to waste so I licked it off my arm. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I got like a single drop of blood. No biggie.
Pin enough and u will hit something that will send blood to the floor. Unless of course u only pin glutes. Site injection is way more fun.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Thanks for the replies, how do ou guys rotate injection sites to prevent scarring i think my delts are totally scared because when I try to pin they are rock hard and needle wont slide in smooth

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, how do ou guys rotate injection sites to prevent scarring i think my delts are totally scared because when I try to pin they are rock hard and needle wont slide in smooth
How many times do u pin your delts? Do u rotate front delts and rear? Using glutes, quads and delts gives u a ton of sites. Should be no reason to have scar tissue buildup unless you've been pinning ed for years.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Well when I started pinning in delts it was smooth, so i did it EOD (dont hate i was stupid) thats why i think there is so much dead tissue

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Just did the 3rd injection.

Went for the glute this time. A little awkward, but even less painful than quads. Will try delt next time.

Obviously there's nothing to report. I was doing some reading and some people are claiming as much as 8 weeks to feel the effects of test cyp. Sounds a bit extreme; hope I'm not one of those people.

Will post some before pics tomorrow.

One more week and I'll begin the Alpha One. In a way, I kind of want to just experience what test alone is like. I guess I will when I come off the Alpha One though, assuming all is legit.

lboston

lboston

Awards
Just did the 3rd injection.

Went for the glute this time. A little awkward, by even less painful than quads. Will try delt next time.

Obviously there's nothing to report. I was doing some reading and some people are claiming as much as 8 weeks to feel the effects of test cyp. Sounds a bit extreme; hope I'm not one of those people.

Will post some before pics tomorrow.

One more week and I'll begin the Alpha One. In a way, I kind of want to just experience what test alone is like. I guess I will when I come off the Alpha One though, assuming all is legit.
Can't recall, and too lazy to read prior posts. What are you using as an AI?

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Can't recall, and too lazy to read prior posts. What are you using as an AI?
I'm using Formeron by Black Lion research. It is a topical formestane.

I actually haven't started it yet, but will start it when I begin the alpha one next week.

No specific reason for doing it that way; I just don't believe I'll get crazy estrogen conversion within the first 2 weeks of starting test.

lboston

lboston

Awards

I actually haven't started it yet, but will start it when I begin the alpha one next week.

No specific reason for doing it that way; I just don't believe I'll get crazy estrogen conversion within the first 2 weeks of starting test.
I had my labs done at 2 weeks and E2 was at 82. Not sure if that's very significant considered my test read greater than 1500.

LilTank

Awards
Test C,Test E or any of the longer esters can take anywhere from 6-8 weeks to begin to start "feeling". But they are always still present make sure your still training and eating as If it were in full effect because it is in your system and pulsing through your muscle fibers every workout and everyday. You'll get much better gains and keep them better when you cycle off. Keep us posted man.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This decision usually ends in regret... Don't wait any later then the two weeks. Gyno symptoms are no joke.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Some before pics.

Sorry for the atrocious quality; the after pics will be better.

Needless to say I've been disgusted with my body lately. I'd still look like my avatar if I hadn't taken 2 months off due to severe depression.

Current weight 165.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Well, today marks 3 full weeks on 500mg of test.

Hard to tell if I'm feeling it, because I started the Alpha One about 2 weeks ago, and have been feeling pumped ever since. Already up about 6lbs, with noticable strength and endurance gains. No question though, this is the Alpha One, and not the test.

One effect that might be from the test has been increased libido. I might have to find myself a girl before this cycle is through, lol.

I look in the mirror and I swear I look leaner. Could just be in my head, I don't know. I'm using topical formestane alongside the other compounds, so it could be from that.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Well, today marks 3 full weeks on 500mg of test.

Hard to tell if I'm feeling it, because I started the Alpha One about 2 weeks ago, and have been feeling pumped ever since. Already up about 6lbs, with noticable strength and endurance gains. No question though, this is the Alpha One, and not the test.

One effect that might be from the test has been increased libido. I might have to find myself a girl before this cycle is through, lol.

I look in the mirror and I swear I look leaner. Could just be in my head, I don't know. I'm using topical formestane alongside the other compounds, so it could be from that.
Do you have a better AI bro i would go with something reputable

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Do you have a better AI bro i would go with something reputable
Have heard great things about Black Lion Formeron; I'm hoping it will be adequate.

I don't feel I'm gyno prone, but I will be monitoring and looking for any bloating.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Have heard great things about Black Lion Formeron; I'm hoping it will be adequate.

I don't feel I'm gyno prone, but I will be monitoring and looking for any bloating.
Ight bro just be cautious aint nothing worse then carrying some boob rocks

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
What is alpha one. Who makes it?

It used to be made by Competitive Edge Labs. It's very potent.

It was taken off the legal market recently, but I believe some clones are out there.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Kinda late getting subscribed to the thread.. Keep the updates coming. I am not far behind you on test cyp 500 a week.. Only difference is I am using Anastrozol .25 EOD to fight any possible gyno..

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
How are the gains looking?
The strength and endurance gains are through the roof. It's almost like magic, lol.

Benching 225 x 10 right now. I know that's nothing to brag about, especially when on cycle, but I'm happy with it and focus more on reps rather than weight.

Again though, it's hard to tell what compound is doing what. Less than 2 weeks of Alpha One remaining, and then it's just test and formestane.

I think I have a form of body dismorphic disorder; I never seem to look bigger in the mirror but the scale indicates nearly a 10lb gain in 3 weeks.

Feeling pumped all day. Amazing feeling.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Ever been so pumped and tight it almost hurts?

Felt like that this morning. I guess it's a good thing.

Checked BP last night, 115/65.

Best thing I ever did was stop smoking cigarettes.