Anavar questions

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Anavar questions

Helloive been reading g these forums for months now. Before I go any further (bare with me this is being written on my iPad)My stats are21 yrs5-7 i weigh 193i would say from BF the equipment at my gym changes for. 13-14%. Not sure how accurate it isI'm pretty solid, I get asked if I'm juicing now all the time in the gym and wherever I go.I'm pretty strong as well, it might be my Greek and Persian genetics hahadue to my height I rather not get bigger, because I've been told numerous times I'm already to massive. I choose anavar to get this tiny stubborn body fat off and make me look more solid.Now I got my hands on liquid anavar from a friend of mine. Now my friend has been juicing for years. He's done var/whinny/test/ etc etc. he told me he started at my age with anavar and pct is not needed and il be fine. And not to let these forums get to my head. He's actually my lifting partner and I'm on a similar strength level as him. Although he is strongeri started my first day of the cycle , I'm only running it for a month since I am leaving the country soon and I can't bring var with me haha.I plan on running50mg a day just for its hardening effects.now I'm posting this for feedback , should I stop and reconsider? As in not take anavar and hit the cardio harder and loose some size?since its the first day is it ok to randomly stop? Since its the first day.or should I continue?(like I said I'm not trying to get massive so other steroids are not crossing my mind)now the real reason I choose anavar is to be more cut for my vacation out of the United States any feedback will be great, if there is a better way to achieve what I plan would be great

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Again I apologize this is being written on an iPad
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just Stop now. You do need to run pct and it's rather stupid to run this then leave the country without taking pct. just hold off till you get back home.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    Just Stop now. You do need to run pct and it's rather stupid to run this then leave the country without taking pct. just hold off till you get back home.
    il be fine just randomly stopping? Since its the first day I haven't done damage right? When I get back and continue should I run novla for pct?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.19%

I just finished a cycle of anavar, its always better to be safe than sorry so you def want a pct

Im in my second week and using nolva and anabeta

I also would stop now because by the time u start noticing the effects you will have to stop anyway if your leaving in a month
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    I just finished a cycle of anavar, its always better to be safe than sorry so you def want a pct

Im in my second week and using nolva and anabeta

I also would stop now because by the time u start noticing the effects you will have to stop anyway if your leaving in a month

What if I run a higher dose? Shorter amount of time and have 2- weeks time of pct?
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%

Just wait till you get home... You never know how your gonna react to what you think (but im 99% sure isn't) is anavar.

Better safe then sorry.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by usealittle View Post
    Just wait till you get home... You never know how your gonna react to what you think (but im 99% sure isn't) is anavar.

Better safe then sorry.

Well I guess your riright however, my friends source is bodybuilder who makes his own gear. Now the liquid anavar looks like dirty water with white powder floating around inside it.. I trust my friend and his source since my friend has been going to this guy for years. Now I guess you could be right, is that typically how liquid var looks like?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.19%

Ive never heard of liquid var let alone seen any but wat you described doesnt sound like something id be interested in lol
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by ikillsuckers View Post
    Ive never heard of liquid var let alone seen any but wat you described doesnt sound like something id be interested in lol
    I was skeptical but I did alot of research and discovered anavar, dbol, and winny can all be in a liquid form. The white powder floating around apparently means its "suspended". So I know liquid is legit but potency and if its not winny or dbol in disguise. Since anavar is more expensive than other forms..

the only thing I couldn't pinpoint was how exactly liquid anavar is supposed to look like, the color of the liquid , etc
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.61%

I got "shut down" by 30mg of Var, felt like **** during. I will run Var with test next time. From my understanding liquid Var is supposed to be Red...
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%

Quote Originally Posted by T3chn1que View Post

Well I guess your riright however, my friends source is bodybuilder who makes his own gear. Now the liquid anavar looks like dirty water with white powder floating around inside it.. I trust my friend and his source since my friend has been going to this guy for years. Now I guess you could be right, is that typically how liquid var looks like?
    The fact that your buddy is a bodybuilder and makes his own makes it even more skeptical bodybuilders are broke the only way that they make money is through sponsorship winning shows and selling drugs unless your friend is a top pro he's not getting paid so....
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%

Not being a dick to OP, just stating facts
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I got "shut down" by 30mg of Var, felt like **** during. I will run Var with test next time. From my understanding liquid Var is supposed to be Red...

Yes it looks red and has white powder floating around
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

The fact that your buddy is a bodybuilder and makes his own makes it even more skeptical bodybuilders are broke the only way that they make money is through sponsorship winning shows and selling drugs unless your friend is a top pro he's not getting paid so....
    True but you never know how much someone's income is. That statement you made is a generalization which doesn't apply to everyone. Now it could be fake, I don't know. Should I dispose of it? If so taking a one hit of 25mg of done any damage? I have perfect genetics IBuild crazy size without creatine and majority though what I eat. I can harden up naturally but it's the fact that it'll take longer than just doing a cycle of var.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%

True but you never know how much someone's income is. That statement you made is a generalization which doesn't apply to everyone. Now it could be fake, I don't know. Should I dispose of it? If so taking a one hit of 25mg of done any damage? I have perfect genetics IBuild crazy size without creatine and majority though what I eat. I can harden up naturally but it's the fact that it'll take longer than just doing a cycle of var.
    If you have these perfect genetics and can build "crazy size" still then why are you cycling? And I'm sure your var is bunk. It sounds sketchy as hell.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

You wanna cut up before vacation? Get rid of the sketchy var. And go to a walgreens and pick up an ECA stack. It's a fraction of the price, and no pct required. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off until you leave.

Or just up your cardio and clean up your diet.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    You wanna cut up before vacation? Get rid of the sketchy var. And go to a walgreens and pick up an ECA stack. It's a fraction of the price, and no pct required. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off until you leave.

Or just up your cardio and clean up your diet.
    Ok il check that out, thanks bro
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.79%

I second that "Persian genetics"
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.14%

from the op and his great genetics, to 2week pct, to liquid var is red..........this thread has all kinds of wrong

x2 on the eca if anything
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  21. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    from the op and his great genetics, to 2week pct, to liquid var is red..........this thread has all kinds of wrong

x2 on the eca if anything
    Haha yeah - you didn't know that all liquid anavar is red? Duh
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by SpotmeyungLad View Post
    I second that "Persian genetics"

Weighing 173 and at 5'11 I'm sure you have everyone at the gym admiring you
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    from the op and his great genetics, to 2week pct, to liquid var is red..........this thread has all kinds of wrongx2 on the eca if anything
    I have no idea, which is why I posted. Could be fake could be real.
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.27%

1) wait til you get back
    2) when you get back, run 60-80mg/day
    3) run it for 8 weeks
    4) have a mild PCT (Clomid only) for 3 weeks

Actually walk away alot leaner than before. 4 weeks isn't long enough to make that expensive compound hardly worth it. Honestly I believe it needs to be stacked for the best results.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    1) wait til you get back
    3) run it for 8 weeks

Actually walk away alot leaner than before. 4 weeks isn't long enough to make that expensive compound hardly worth it. Honestly I believe it needs to be stacked for the best results.

ok thanks for the advice bro
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%

I'm not telling you to get rid of it there could be a real compound in there I'm just saying I'm pretty sure that anavar is not in.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

I'm not telling you to get rid of it there could be a real compound in there I'm just saying I'm pretty sure that anavar is not in.
    what could it be,? Dbol or winny? If so how could I find out?
  28. Stupes

It would be winny - not dbol. I don't understand how guys can say if it's real one way or the other without knowing where you got it......

All I can say is that anavar is one of the most faked products historically speaking.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    It would be winny - not dbol. I don't understand how guys can say if it's real one way or the other without knowing where you got it......

All I can say is that anavar is one of the most faked products historically speaking.

what would be some signs after a while of taking it that It is in fact winny and not anavar .
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

when i was a noob i used something that sounds like what the OP is referring to. Its bunk garbage.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

pharma var on the otherhand. Idc what anyone says about it being weak 80mg will rock ur world lol!
  32. Stupes

what would be some signs after a while of taking it that It is in fact winny and not anavar .
    U prolly will never know but var should be good on ur joints. If ur joints start hurting it's winny....
  33. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by figdaddy View Post
    when i was a noob i used something that sounds like what the OP is referring to. Its bunk garbage.
    Ok - all these bathtub UGs have liquid var but I stay away from that so u may know better...
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%

Only way to find out is have it tested and I don't know where to do that so if you find a place where you can get that done let me know.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Only way to find out is have it tested and I don't know where to do that so if you find a place where you can get that done let me know.
    Should I just continue to run it? Would you?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.88%

Stop running it and go buy an EC stack. It'll do better for you than the "mystery compound"
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.47%

If you want to cut ECA stack of the clean diet is better than what you think that you're taking
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.14%

personally, i think the op shouldnt be using anything...........the question 'how do i know if its winny or dbol and not var', screams of someone who has done no homework and is looking for the am forum to spoonfeed him.....and 175 at 5'11, but amazing genetics.....laughable

just fkn drink your red var, and see what happens after a week.....read what var does, dbol does, and winny, does, assess wtf is going on to your body, and you'll know which

and whoever said pharma var, wow deep pockets for a weak cycle......also 60-80mg var is excessive, expensive, ect.....unless it bunk
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    1) wait til you get back
    3) run it for 8 weeks

I sent you a PM,

Similar Forum Threads

1. hey bro's anavar question
    By bigdeepsquats in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:35 PM
  2. Anavar question
    By Buffgammaman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 08:26 PM
  3. Anavar question...
    By Kingdude in forum Anabolics