Diet+training advice for current hdrol

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.94%

Diet+training advice for current hdrol

Hey guys, currently on week 3 of my 6 week hdrol cycle. I'll give a brief background to help.

I did an hdrol cycle previously (bulk) went from 200-212 and put on very good size with some
    fat as I was eating like a cow. Fast forward a year, I've cut down to 195 while retaining a lot of my mass and started another hdrol cycle in which I wanted to continue to lose weight and if I could put on anything that would be great.

I started this cycle at 195 and by week 3 I'm at 203 (+8). My chest and arms and pretty much everything is noticeably bigger but the one thing I'm drawn back on is the fat loss being non-existent.

At 5'11 195 I'm eating around 2000-2200 calories daily, I lift 3-4x a week, play indoor flag football 1-2x weekly but have otherwise cut out my higher intensity cardio in fear of bp issues. I will walk 30 mins on an incline here and there.

With my calories being low (unless I'm not low enough) im not sure why this isn't going as I thought it would. It's still only the beginning of week 3 so I'm curious how it would play out but would like some advice and possible thoughts on my options.

I'll give a quick run down of my meals (i eat the same thing literally every day with one cheat meal a week).

Breakfast:
    Mixed nuts/protein shake

Snack:fruit

Lunch: 1-2 chicken breasts+half sweet potatoe

Snack: Greek yogurt with blueberries/flax/chia seeds

Workout then post workout shake with whey, Greek yogurt and half a banana.

Dinner: chicken breast and sweet potatoe again and if im still hungry I'll have a spoon of peanut butter and jelly.

Long post, but would appreciate any suggestions on what I can do regarding this...and if I only wind up putting on size I can't really complain about that.

Thanks guys.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

You didn't list your macros or dosage, two pretty important things...
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

But to give you some advice try some fasted cardio, do you have high bp or just worried about it? For me fasted cardio is very effective when on, try lowering your carb intake slightly
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

fasted cardio will not burn fat any faster than non fasted, but it will potentially burn muscle tissue
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.94%

Quote Originally Posted by SPS View Post
    But to give you some advice try some fasted cardio, do you have high bp or just worried about it? For me fasted cardio is very effective when on, try lowering your carb intake slightly
    I wrote it on my phone I knew I'd forget something lol.

Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75

Last time I went to 100 the sides were getting to me and I still was making good gains.

Bp wise im doing fine so far nothing too elevated, I was actually taking too much hawthorn so I had to scale it back. I could do my cardio in the AM and lift in the afternoons, just wasn't sure how to go about it.

2000-2200 calories around 200 protein and around 125 carbs
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.96%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    fasted cardio will not burn fat any faster than non fasted, but it will potentially burn muscle tissue
    Sorry to the op for hijacking but this is annoying, I said it works for me, there are plently of articles and testimonials from people saying it works, there are also many that state the opposite, but your opinion is not the end all be all on the subject
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Actually it does..dont remember where i saw the study but it does increase fat oxidation. It was done with LISS cardio

Got it
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23313101

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet help\Advice for Bulking
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 05:29 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 03:19 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 05:23 PM
  4. advice for current cycle of phera plex