On TRT; Are My Stocked PHs Useless?

1. Registered User

On TRT; Are My Stocked PHs Useless?

I am currently on TRT and planning on a 10-12 weeks 500mg/week testosterone cypionate cycle. Prior to my secondary hypogonadism diagnosis, I bought some h-drol and epistane clones and have a few cycles of each available. These compounds take about a month to kick in, so they are useless as kickers for testosterone cycles. Are these PHs useless to me now that I have access to enough testosterone to cycle with? One could argue I could stack the PHs on top of my of TRT dose, but I will be able to run 2 12-week cycles at 500mg/week annually with my current treatment plan. Stacking either of them on top of a testosterone cycle seems ridiculously unconventional. Thanks in advance.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.

Re: On TRT; Are My Stocked PHs Useless?

Epi at the end of the 12weeks would be an option. Our run ur trt and blast with the orals every eight weeks maybe.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Please visit our website at http://finaflex.com.
    ​" If you're looking for a work house.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ajntorinj View Post
    I am currently on TRT and planning on a 10-12 weeks 500mg/week testosterone cypionate cycle. Prior to my secondary hypogonadism diagnosis, I bought some h-drol and epistane clones and have a few cycles of each available. These compounds take about a month to kick in, so they are useless as kickers for testosterone cycles. Are these PHs useless to me now that I have access to enough testosterone to cycle with? One could argue I could stack the PHs on top of my of TRT dose, but I will be able to run 2 12-week cycles at 500mg/week annually with my current treatment plan. Stacking either of them on top of a testosterone cycle seems ridiculously unconventional. Thanks in advance.
    stacking oral steroids with injectable steroids seems unconventional? thats pretty funny.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Who says halodrol and epi take 4 weeks to kick in? They would work as kickers - or just a stack to your cycle - or you can just take them while you are on trt dose. PHs/designers/orals are very useful with trt because you don't need to run any pct afterwards. In fact they make far more sense to someone on TRT compared to someone not on TRT.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    stacking oral steroids with injectable steroids seems unconventional? thats pretty funny.
    I said stacking either h-drol or epistane, not oral steroids in general. The two PHs I mentioned always seem relegated to the "start with these" category, and users move on to injectables or other, typically illegal compounds after trying them and never return.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Epi at the end of the 12weeks would be an option. Our run ur trt and blast with the orals every eight weeks maybe.
    At what week of a twelve week cycle would I add either in? Thanks.

I am thinking stacking them makes the most sense; taking a PH alone on top of TRT comes at the cost of not doing a test cycle during that time.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

They will definitely help.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Stupes View Post
    Who says halodrol and epi take 4 weeks to kick in? They would work as kickers - or just a stack to your cycle - or you can just take them while you are on trt dose.
    Every log or write up or my experience tell me that these compounds take about four weeks to kick in.

Also, if one is not concerned with PCT, how much time of the year could I be on AAS/PHs? I initially thought two twelve-weeks per year might be almost pushing it, since I am concerned with down-regulation of ARs. Thanks.
  9. SPS

I said stacking either h-drol or epistane, not oral steroids in general. The two PHs I mentioned always seem relegated to the "start with these" category, and users move on to injectables or other, typically illegal compounds after trying them and never return.
    I have run h-drol and loved it after moving on and using SD or the old Tren, its good stuff, you will notice it way before week 4, have you researched these "phs" much? You sound like you need to do some more reading....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

First off, neither of those are prohormones. They are designer STEROIDS. Active compounds. Second, if you have great results with either/or, why would you not stack them with testosterone? They're suggested as beginner compounds because the sides are generally mild and easily manageable, not because they don't work. I have done epistane twice and kept 8lbs out of each cycle and retained a lot of strength. If I were to go with test, I'd definitely consider stacking with epi.

More food for thought: epi kicks in at the end of week 3, which is FAR sooner than cyp would kick.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  11. Registered User

hdrol and epistane are both oral steroids, like winstrol, turinabol, anavar, etc, they all take a while before you notice effects d/t their method of action.
    but all are orally active and are effective immediately upon injestion.
    if you have access to oral turinabol, I wouldn't see any need to use hdrol, aside from possibly being cheaper, depending on your source.

but epistane, methyl clostebol, dimethazine, methyl stenbolone, these all work well as kick starts or compounds to stack with non methylated androgens.
    those who dont realize this, are severely lacking in the knowledge and understanding of aas.
  12. Registered User

Every log or write up or my experience tell me that these compounds take about four weeks to kick in.

Also, if one is not concerned with PCT, how much time of the year could I be on AAS/PHs? I initially thought two twelve-weeks per year might be almost pushing it, since I am concerned with down-regulation of ARs. Thanks.
    down regulation of the androgen receptor is a myth, and a pretty stupid one at that.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

OP - you are lost and severely under-informed. I suggest you do much more reading.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    More food for thought: epi kicks in at the end of week 3, which is FAR sooner than cyp would kick.

I always heard test cyp kicks in after a month?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I can't be considered an authority on test. I've never run it. I thought most people reported it kicking in week five or six, hence the six week kickers.
    Training log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/230377-13-weeks-rps.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

There is no set time. Some start to see/feel effects in 2-3 weeks and others can take 5-6. It also is dose dependent on how much you'll see or feel in the beginning.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Many of us are on TRT. I am on TRT. jbry is very knowlwedgeable as are many others here. TRT is a benefit to cycling IMO and AAS or PH can be very effective if used properly. There are recommended methods to setting up a cycle and knowing what to use when and where and the cycle setup can be different for TRT. There are many details required for us to best help you. Perhaps you should rephrase your question to get better assistance. Example below....

i.e.
    Stats:
    Height 5'-7"
    Weight: 190lbs
    BF: 13%
    TRT of 100mg/wk test cyp
    Diet i.e. 3420 calories/wk
    Work out plan i.e.__HST____

Cycle experience: (examples)
    i.e. 5 epi and 3 hdrol cycles over 5 year period.
    Started TRT in 2012 and considering first test cycle.

Stock:
    5 bottles hdrol
    3 bottles epi
    20x bottles of 200 mg test cyp (Can get more)

My goal is to bulk_________

I would like to use existing PH if useful for my goals, but willing to purchase what I need. Suggestions for cycle?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.

Those are just examples, please copy and make,it your own.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. help on macros for my coming ph bulk
    By live to lift in forum Bulking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 06:16 PM
  2. Replies: 164
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 04:07 AM
  3. you guys are my final decision on gear
    By burymestanding in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 10:37 AM