- 02-11-2013, 09:23 PM
I had an open appendectomy Dec 27, anybody have any experience running cycles post open surgery?
Just started lifting again this last weekend.
My concern is that running trenazone/ultradrol will make the rest of my body too strong for my core. I had no discomfort benching 245, which makes me really just want to start this **** already.
Similar Forum Threads
- By papapumpsd in forum AnabolicsReplies: 89Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:18 AM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:09 PM
- By chewball in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2007, 08:44 PM
- By savagebeast in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2006, 12:59 PM