Test usage on hair line

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One thing I am worried about is being prone to male pattern baldness. My grandfather on my mothers side is bald meaning I have a 50/50 chance of the chromazone for male pattern baldness to be passed on me.

The cycle I plan to do in the future will have
500mg test-e/week weeks 1-12
30mgs dbol/ed weeds 1-4

Do you believe this would be very hard on the hair line? Also if I bought nizoral 2% shampoo and used it every other day, do you believe this would help prevent hair loss? Any help is appreciated.

bullfx

Awards
run nizoral, and if u can get a hold of some finasteride take like 1mg/ed , research companies havem for pretty cheap... thats basically all ucan do...

500mg of test is not that big of a deal though...

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anyone know where to get finasteride?

EDIT: found where to get it. As far as nizoral 2%, if I use it everyday, how long should a 120ml bottle last?

bullfx

Awards
anyone know where to get finasteride?

EDIT: found where to get it. As far as nizoral 2%, if I use it everyday, how long should a 120ml bottle last?

go ed for one week then reduce to 1x or 2x /wk, more than that it burns me

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so after 7days in a row usage 2x a week should be enough to keep the dht recepters in my skalp from binding with dht? Also do you know how long a bottle will last? Im just not sure how long 120ml will last.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
last cycle i used nizoral 2% ed/eod for the whole time and i still have some left, it lasts a long time i would guess at least 16 weeks, you don't need to use a ton

bullfx

Awards
ya it will last a long time, they are pretty cheap any way i buy them from safeway :)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
safeway? Not sure I know who that is? I only know of wholesalehairsupply.com or w/e their web site is.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i should also add that i have pretty short hair and when i use the nizoral 2%, i just used it on the top of my scalp

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
would you say you used like 3ml at a time? Or more than that, just trying to figure out a dosage.