M1T/MOHN/1T/4AD Cycle

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about running this as my next bulking cycle. Any comments or adjustments? First off I am 24, 200lbs and 12% BF. I have done about 6 PH/PS cycles and have been training for 8 years. I have my diet and training in line. I am a hardgainer. I have a real high metabolism and I try to eat and eat and these 200lbs I have were tough to get on. But anyway...I was thinking of running a 6 or 8 week cycle that goes a little somthin like this....

Week 1: M1T 5mg ed, 1T trans 300mg ED, 4AD trans 500mg ED
Week 2: M1T 10mg ED, 1T trans 300mg Ed, 4AD trans 500mg ED
Week 3: MOHN 36mg ED, 1T trans 300mg Ed, 4AD trans 500mg ED
Week 4: MOHN 36mg ED, 1T trans 300mg ED, 4AD trans 500mg ED
Week 5: MOHN 42 mg ED, 1T trans 300mg ED, 4AD trans 500mg ED
Week 6: MOHN 42mg ED, 1T trans 300mg ED, 4AD trans 500mg ED

PCT: Week 1: 60mg nolvadex, NAC, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, ZMA
Week 2: 40mg nolvadex, NAC, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, ZMA
Week 3: 40mg nolvadex, NAC, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, ZMA
Week 4: 20mg nolvadex, NAC, milk thistle, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, ZMA

So tell me what ya think. If I need to add any mgs to anyone of them or if I should run it for 8 weeks. If I run it for 8 weeks I might or might not stop the MOHN at week 6 anyway. If anyone thinks otherwise let me know. Thanks all!

pjsallday

Awards
Personally that seems like a lot of stuff for you first time. My first cycle was as follows
week 1-2 400mg 1,4ad
week 3-5 300mg 1,4ad; 300mg 1-ad

I gained 15 lbm lbs with that and I am your age. So I think that is abit much. I would definitely drop the m1T. If you want a jump start I would suggest M1,4ad which is a much less toxic than m1t.
Personally I don't see the rush to jump balls deep with an arsenal. My next cycle as follows:
week 1-4(maybe five I have read a lot of peoples results tapper off after the fourth)200mg ed 1test trans and 300mg 4ad trans
and thats it. If I need more on my next cycle I will use more but modesty is key and safety is first in my book.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
PJs thanks for the info, but this isn't my first cycle. But you are probably right. I think I may cut it back a bit and save the rest of my m1t for another time and maybe even the mohn and just do a 1T-4AD cycle.

pjsallday

Awards
right on. I think you will be happy with the results. Most people our age make great gains from the research I have done. good luck