1st Cycle Critique

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, after reading up for a while I've decided to stock up for two cycles next year. Out of simplicity's sake, I'm decided to run a basic 10g/12g 1-Test/4-AD Stack and I'll go from there although I'll more than likely pick up some M1-44AD as a four week kick start to the second cycle.

Cycle 1
1-Test/4-AD- 250mg ~wk1-6
M5AA-60mg-100mg - wk3-5
Nolva 40/30/20/20
Cycle 2
M1-44AD- 60mg-120mg wk 1-4
1-Test/4AD- 250-300mg wk 1-6
M5AA- 60mg-100mg wk 4-6
Nolva 40/30/20/20
Letro or Arimidex at recommended dosages.

Nolva will be on hand for both cycles and possibly either Letro or Liquidex if the second cycle becomes a bit too wet for my liking.

Of course, neither of these cycles will be started until I drop a bit more bodyfat and get my **** together on my diet, but I would just like to have the option of using androgens before they're banned.

Here's my numbers:
5'6"
245 lbs
B/F% ? I'm guessing somewhere around 20-22%
Lifting since 1997
Lifted mostly powerlifting style.

Any criticism is welcome and appreciated. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Chris

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
sounds pretty good only thing is i'd run the m5aa for 4 weeks in both cycles from weeks 3-6 in both and for 100 mg a day in divided doses
have fun

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
sounds pretty good only thing is i'd run the m5aa for 4 weeks in both cycles from weeks 3-6 in both and for 100 mg a day in divided doses
have fun
glenihan, thanks a lot for the suggestion. I was wondering how much M5AA to buy. Guess I'll hit up Custom for the buy 3 get 1 free deal and get two bottles of M1,4-4AD from either Custom or Stryder. Thanks again.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Also, I'm kind of on a budget, so I'm wondering if it would be easier to buy the M5AA caps for the first cycle and then use some MDHT powder for the second...or perhaps a combination of the two for both cycles, running one for two weeks, and then running the other for the last two?

**Edit** Because money is so tight for me and I really don't want to deal with the illegality of the androgens and the fact that I still live at home, I think that I'm going to forgo the second cycle at this point and just run one all out cycle with the 4 week M1,4-4AD Front load and the M5AA finisher. Thanks for the help glenihan.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
21marine Anabolics 8
S Anabolics 3
dmiller707 Anabolics 41
B Anabolics 0
P Cycle Logs 0