Please critique my cycle??

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.33%

Please critique my cycle??

Mybuddy wanting to run a 8 week cycle, he will be using 200mg deca per week, 250mg primo per week, 25mg winstrol ed.. He is looking to gain lean mass and cut.. Is that enough to get a good 10 pounds of muscle with a good eating diet and good training routine?? Also will be running 4 times a week can get proviron , clomid, hcg and nolvadex if neccesary, his stats are 5'10 186lbs and 10%bf. Any ideas how many calories he needs to take in and some suggestions on how he should cycle this... Can only work with whats listed cant get anything more...

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Originally posted by belbs75
    Mybuddy wanting to run a 8 week cycle, he will be using 200mg deca per week, 250mg primo per week, 25mg winstrol ed.. He is looking to gain lean mass and cut.. Is that enough to get a good 10 pounds of muscle with a good eating diet and good training routine?? Also will be running 4 times a week can get proviron , clomid, hcg and nolvadex if neccesary, his stats are 5'10 186lbs and 10%bf. Any ideas how many calories he needs to take in and some suggestions on how he should cycle this... Can only work with whats listed cant get anything more...
    He can either gain lean mass or he can cut. He cant do both. Physiological impossible to gain 10lbs while losing body fat in 8 weeks. (unless you're a genetic freak, have a perfect diet and some REALLY nice goodies). If this is the only doseages he has, then he has no choice. But id he wants 10lbs in 8 weeks, I would up that deca to 400mgs a week. He will need HCG and novladex and clomid for post cycle. Im not a huge deca fan and it generally shuts you down pretty good, so I would recommend the HCG.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

Im with YJ.... IMO he needs to up the deca to 400mgs a week also.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I would also say up the deca t0 400 mg/wk.. or if you were cutting I would suggest changing it to EQ at 400/wk. Also post your buddies stats..it might help us alittle bit more.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Primo is ideal with cutting, its usually avaliable to replace thinds like Deca or EQ. I personally couldnt imagine doing a cycle without a Test of some sort. Although it makes a good stack with Winny, gaining 10lbs is most likely out of the question, even with the Deca. That 250mg of Primo is also a bit low, I thin the standar is around 400-500mgs a week (assuming you have the intramuscular version, not oral)

The 25mg of winny is also quite low, but like I said, if this is all he has, then maybe he should save it until he gets a little more and have a solid cycle.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

Originally posted by YellowJacket
    if this is all he has, then maybe he should save it until he gets a little more and have a solid cycle.

Thats the key right there. Make sure when your run a cycle that its a solid cycle. Saves time, money and quality gains.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Please critique my cycle! Tren/Prop/Var
    By Brilluminati in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:58 PM
  2. Please Critique My Cycle and Give Input
    By UnsolvedMisterE in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 05:44 PM
  3. Please critique my cycle
    By airrez in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3