puffy and sensitive nipples on tren/ test
- 02-08-2013, 07:50 PM
- 02-08-2013, 09:22 PM
- 02-08-2013, 09:38 PM
This is my second time did it last yr. I got some ldex that my buddy got me he said it aint novedex but do the job
02-08-2013, 10:23 PM
If you are using tren you need something like caber to combat prolactin from tren. I'm no expert but tren is a 19nor compound which can cause prolactin gyno, nolva won't stop that if anything can make it worse as it makes the receptors more sensitive to prolactin.
Then again you can do with and AI for the test and something to combat prolactin like caber, there are a few others which someone else can chime in with the names or you can do some more research. what you may be experiencing could be from high estrogen or prolactin.
02-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hogan45 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2010, 06:23 PM
- By vermis in forum BulkingReplies: 6Last Post: 05-27-2010, 03:16 PM
- By allen70 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 9Last Post: 03-09-2010, 06:08 AM
- By bball in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2007, 05:20 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2006, 09:29 PM