Gut wrenching pain on Mdrol - AnabolicMinds.com

Gut wrenching pain on Mdrol

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Gut wrenching pain on Mdrol

Holy crap this hurts! This is my fifth cycle. I've done two hdrols, one pmag, and one havoc. It's been 7 months since my last cycle.

I'm taking AI's Cycle Support twice a day.

So far I've just been taking 10mg of mdrol per day. I've just completed three weeks and for the past few days I've had horrible stomach pain on the left side. It goes from about the middle of my back, through my side, and ends down in my pelvic region. It starts about an hour after I take my dose and ramps up over the following 6-8 hours. I've experimented with taking it at different times of the day the past few days to see if I could pinpoint it to that, and I'm sure it is. It finally stops hurting about 18 hours after I take it, then I'm good for a few hours until I take the next dose.

I'm dosing Taurine at about 4-5grams.

Pepto doesn't help. Ibuprofen does help for a few hours.

The CEL mdrol is legit. I bought it over two years ago from a very reputable supplement supplier. It's not a fake off Amazon or anything like that.

Any ideas? Thinking about just stopping. I'm up 6 lbs and my lifts have all increased so it's not a total loss. I have Torem for PCT. I've also considered pulsing EOD.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

OP are you still with us?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.

^lol..

To op on a serious note, this is why I stopped messing with oral ph's bro, I was just like you when I started. The sides to gains ratio aint worth it, if your going to do orals, go with the real stuff..the gains to side ratio is far more managable providing you have legit stuff and dose it correctly..Tbh, there are alot of garbage ph's out there and ive run a few of them myselfs and I would never go back, ONLY because it is hard to find quality ph's, but ones like beastdrol & orig halodrol and superdrol are all banned
    •   

4. New Member

Check the used by,two years is a long time
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.

Sounds like not
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Turns out it was kidney stones. I'm on PCT now. Oh well. Will hydrate better next time.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    Turns out it was kidney stones. I'm on PCT now. Oh well. Will hydrate better next time.
    I thought while I was reading your op that it was a kidney stone! I've had some too, they blow. I got mine from over using creatine and too much falsified sugars. Ull pass it soon if you haven't yet. Pinpoint where it came from, drinking alot of soda? Bad sugars? Not cycling off creatine?(yes when u have stones you should cycle off and clean out our kidneys really well) or maybe something else? Did you get your stone tested?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoGetSwole View Post
    I thought while I was reading your op that it was a kidney stone! I've had some too, they blow. I got mine from over using creatine and too much falsified sugars. Ull pass it soon if you haven't yet. Pinpoint where it came from, drinking alot of soda? Bad sugars? Not cycling off creatine?(yes when u have stones you should cycle off and clean out our kidneys really well) or maybe something else? Did you get your stone tested?
    Doc gave me Flomax to open things up, and Tylenol with Codeine to ease the pain. I peed blood for 5 days, but never felt a stone actually come out. They didn't have me try to catch it or anything since it was my first one. I don't drink soda, and I don't eat anything with sugar. I eat meat and veggies, with some rice and fruit for carbs. I was off creatine because I was on cycle. So who knows really.
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

that sucks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. adominal pain on superdrol
    By lightweight in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-07-2013, 10:53 PM
  2. chest pain on ephedrine?
    By cromesta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 06:56 PM
  3. Lower back pain on m1t
    By Ripped1 in forum Anabolics