How much could a 20 year old like me benefit? - AnabolicMinds.com

How much could a 20 year old like me benefit?

1. New Member

How much could a 20 year old like me benefit?

Well i hear alot of people say how I dont need it because of all the testosterone I already have. But alchohal, marijuanna, cocaine, mdma, and methamphetamine all lowers your testosterone heavily.

First off im scared ****less of PH's and doubt ill try them. I started drinking every weekend when i was fourteen. When i turned sixteen it had progressed into nearly five times a week and not social drinking, drinking to get drunk. I was also smoking marijuanna heavily up until i was put on probation. Sixteen to eighteen and a half was heavily fueled with alchohal, cocaine, mdma, and occasionally methamphetamine. I turned into the popular kid who everyone loved to party with into a complete addict who ****ed over alot of my friends. I never messed with needles. Im clean now and have been for a year and a half.

Im not lying to try and sound cool im one hundred percent serious. Four years of my life was spent under the influence. I had an addiction to feed and getting a job wasnt going to happen so i started dealing in order to feed my habbit. So i would get my stash, the client would usually share, and then some. From my own assumption i would assume my testosterone levels have been permantly lowered due to daily alchohal and marijuanna intake. Not to mentiom the heavy drug binges on the weekend that would sometimes carry into the week.

So its safe to assume im not your typical teenager. I probably dont have tons of testosterone being produced naturally. My sex drive isnt ****ed but its not what it used to be. So lets think past how ****ty my liver is. I probably have permantly lowered test and could actually benefit from a natty test booster or PH even at this young age right?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Why dont you do the responsible thing and get a full blood test done? That way you can have more than speculation guiding your will.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So you may likely be an alcohol and drug addict and you are here in a bodybuilding forum asking for help about testosterone?

May I suggest going to a medical doctor and get some real help? You have more problems than just testosterone son.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Yeah 50$ is money best spent on a blood test for you, we can't assume anything
    OBSESSED is a word the LAZY use to describe the DEDICATED.
    Beast Mode RECOMP: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/224356-beast-mode recomp.html
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Go talk to an endo
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You ALL need to read the rules regarding underage discussion.

Thank you!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 12:53 AM
  2. Hyperdrol-X2 questions for a 20 year old
    By SelfKnowledge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 04:37 AM
  3. Activate Xtreme? worth it for a 20 year old?
    By SelfKnowledge in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 03:18 PM
  4. Lab Results for 20 year old
    By infuriatdrain in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 12:30 PM
  5. 20 years old and prolly suffering from Adrenal Fatigue (need some help)
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2006, 09:32 PM