idiotic roommate may have ruined my cycle...

BFSanimal

Awards
i was planning on running a cycle of test cypionate for 10 weeks at 500mg a week, injecting monday and thurs 250 mg each. i had 2 10ml vials in my room when my roommate thought he could just show one of his friends the vial when i was away. when they were looking at it he f#%$king dropped it and one broke open! I cant even explain how frustrated i am with him, who does that anyway?! any way the only source i have to get more does not have any more test cyp and only has test 400, a blend which i hear hurts pretty bad. my problem is started my cycle last week, so i could bump the test c down to 350mg a week for almost 7 weeks and add in test 400 for the next 3 weeks. or 5 weeks of test c at the original 500mg a week and 5 of test 400. im afraid when switching to test 400 mid cycle that it could slow my gains as it takes time for it to build up in my system. im not sure what to do here and im in panic mode.
im 200 pounds. this was going to be my first test cycle. this cycle was intended to build lean mass because this is my last season of college football.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i was planning on running a cycle of test cypionate for 10 weeks at 500mg a week, injecting monday and thurs 250 mg each. i had 2 10ml vials in my room when my roommate thought he could just show one of his friends the vial when i was away. when they were looking at it he f#%$king dropped it and one broke open! I cant even explain how frustrated i am with him, who does that anyway?! any way the only source i have to get more does not have any more test cyp and only has test 400, a blend which i hear hurts pretty bad. my problem is started my cycle last week, so i could bump the test c down to 350mg a week for almost 7 weeks and add in test 400 for the next 3 weeks. or 5 weeks of test c at the original 500mg a week and 5 of test 400. im afraid when switching to test 400 mid cycle that it could slow my gains as it takes time for it to build up in my system. im not sure what to do here and im in panic mode.
im 200 pounds. this was going to be my first test cycle. this cycle was intended to build lean mass because this is my last season of college football.
your room mate is a jackass lol. is your source interweb based or in person? if person, ask if hell have another batch of cyp in the next few weeks then buy it then. the 10ml should last you a little while

BFSanimal

Awards
Its in person and he said this is all he is going to have for awhile because his source is leaving the country for awhile. This is a terrible situation.

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
BFsanimal that sucks and i feel you with the football think I'm in my last season of high school football and realize what it takes to be successful and do you get tested or will it be out of your system by then?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
BFsanimal that sucks and i feel you with the football think I'm in my last season of high school football and realize what it takes to be successful and do you get tested or will it be out of your system by then?
It takes hard work and determination. The gear comes later.

BFSanimal

Awards
high school? you aren't using yet are you? it will be in my system for a good amount of time but we do get tested but not very often.

8ATHLETE

Banned
Awards
no i did it naturally i was just checking this forum out and came across this thread and clicked on it but my older brother uses...no i would not use in high school

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would have murdered the room mate for showing my stash to begin with. Also why does he know about it?

That is not the way I hide my illegal drugs. Hint if anyone knows where it is besides you than you are doing it wrong.

Stupes

Get the Test 400 and cut it with your existing cyp - shoot 3 times a week to keep the pain low. Good to go.

BFSanimal

Awards
He walked in when I was opening by package if needles. His class was cancelled and came right back after leaving, he normally would have been gone for 3 hours cuz it was a night class and then just snooped in my room. Im still furious but nothing I can do now. He is paying for it so it could be worse I guess.
Im not sure if I will have enough cypionate to cut the t400 with when it gets here though. I did bump the cyp down to 400mg a week though.

Boson3

Awards
I would have murdered the room mate for showing my stash to begin with. Also why does he know about it?

That is not the way I hide my illegal drugs. Hint if anyone knows where it is besides you than you are doing it wrong.
Good advice man

mikeybhoy7

mikeybhoy7

Awards
I've used and currently running a cycle with test 400. Two injections per week at 1ml each. It doesn't have any more pain that test e or c 300 that I've used and in fact not really any pain at all.

If money is not an issue then why not buy two vials of test 400 and start that right away and run the test c along with it.

BFSanimal

Awards
I might be able to do that but this is my first cycle and that might be a little much for my first. How are u liking the t400 though?

gopro2013

Awards
your room mate is a jackass lol. is your source interweb based or in person? if person, ask if hell have another batch of cyp in the next few weeks then buy it then. the 10ml should last you a little while
good here

gopro2013

Awards

haha

mikeybhoy7

mikeybhoy7

Awards
I might be able to do that but this is my first cycle and that might be a little much for my first. How are u liking the t400 though?
It works well for me. Good results.

Yeah but you don't need to inject 1ml at a time, if you only went for 0.75ml then that would cut the total dosage down to 300mg. You could reduce it to whatever you wanted.