idiotic roommate may have ruined my cycle...

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

idiotic roommate may have ruined my cycle...

i was planning on running a cycle of test cypionate for 10 weeks at 500mg a week, injecting monday and thurs 250 mg each. i had 2 10ml vials in my room when my roommate thought he could just show one of his friends the vial when i was away. when they were looking at it he f#%$king dropped it and one broke open! I cant even explain how frustrated i am with him, who does that anyway?! any way the only source i have to get more does not have any more test cyp and only has test 400, a blend which i hear hurts pretty bad. my problem is started my cycle last week, so i could bump the test c down to 350mg a week for almost 7 weeks and add in test 400 for the next 3 weeks. or 5 weeks of test c at the original 500mg a week and 5 of test 400. im afraid when switching to test 400 mid cycle that it could slow my gains as it takes time for it to build up in my system. im not sure what to do here and im in panic mode.
    im 200 pounds. this was going to be my first test cycle. this cycle was intended to build lean mass because this is my last season of college football.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal
    i was planning on running a cycle of test cypionate for 10 weeks at 500mg a week, injecting monday and thurs 250 mg each. i had 2 10ml vials in my room when my roommate thought he could just show one of his friends the vial when i was away. when they were looking at it he f#%$king dropped it and one broke open! I cant even explain how frustrated i am with him, who does that anyway?! any way the only source i have to get more does not have any more test cyp and only has test 400, a blend which i hear hurts pretty bad. my problem is started my cycle last week, so i could bump the test c down to 350mg a week for almost 7 weeks and add in test 400 for the next 3 weeks. or 5 weeks of test c at the original 500mg a week and 5 of test 400. im afraid when switching to test 400 mid cycle that it could slow my gains as it takes time for it to build up in my system. im not sure what to do here and im in panic mode.
    im 200 pounds. this was going to be my first test cycle. this cycle was intended to build lean mass because this is my last season of college football.
    your room mate is a jackass lol. is your source interweb based or in person? if person, ask if hell have another batch of cyp in the next few weeks then buy it then. the 10ml should last you a little while
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Its in person and he said this is all he is going to have for awhile because his source is leaving the country for awhile. This is a terrible situation.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.03%

BFsanimal that sucks and i feel you with the football think I'm in my last season of high school football and realize what it takes to be successful and do you get tested or will it be out of your system by then?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.7%

Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE View Post
    BFsanimal that sucks and i feel you with the football think I'm in my last season of high school football and realize what it takes to be successful and do you get tested or will it be out of your system by then?
    It takes hard work and determination. The gear comes later.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by 8ATHLETE View Post
    high school? you aren't using yet are you? it will be in my system for a good amount of time but we do get tested but not very often.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.03%

no i did it naturally i was just checking this forum out and came across this thread and clicked on it but my older brother uses...no i would not use in high school
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.7%

I would have murdered the room mate for showing my stash to begin with. Also why does he know about it?

That is not the way I hide my illegal drugs. Hint if anyone knows where it is besides you than you are doing it wrong.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  9. Stupes

Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal View Post
    Get the Test 400 and cut it with your existing cyp - shoot 3 times a week to keep the pain low. Good to go.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

He walked in when I was opening by package if needles. His class was cancelled and came right back after leaving, he normally would have been gone for 3 hours cuz it was a night class and then just snooped in my room. Im still furious but nothing I can do now. He is paying for it so it could be worse I guess.
    Im not sure if I will have enough cypionate to cut the t400 with when it gets here though. I did bump the cyp down to 400mg a week though.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I would have murdered the room mate for showing my stash to begin with. Also why does he know about it?

That is not the way I hide my illegal drugs. Hint if anyone knows where it is besides you than you are doing it wrong.
    Good advice man
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.83%

I've used and currently running a cycle with test 400. Two injections per week at 1ml each. It doesn't have any more pain that test e or c 300 that I've used and in fact not really any pain at all.

If money is not an issue then why not buy two vials of test 400 and start that right away and run the test c along with it.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

I might be able to do that but this is my first cycle and that might be a little much for my first. How are u liking the t400 though?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.25%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    your room mate is a jackass lol. is your source interweb based or in person? if person, ask if hell have another batch of cyp in the next few weeks then buy it then. the 10ml should last you a little while
    good here
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

haha
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.83%

Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal View Post
    I might be able to do that but this is my first cycle and that might be a little much for my first. How are u liking the t400 though?
    It works well for me. Good results.

Yeah but you don't need to inject 1ml at a time, if you only went for 0.75ml then that would cut the total dosage down to 300mg. You could reduce it to whatever you wanted.

Similar Forum Threads

1. This is what I have decided on for my cycle
    By 3chris8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 06:46 PM
  2. Have I ruined my back, again?
    By Filthy McNast in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 02:18 AM
  3. I think I may have twisted my ankle...
    By whiskers in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 12:55 AM
  5. im in my 2 sec week of my cycle but i have a few ?
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 01:10 AM