My next cycle which I am intending on logging.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, just rounding week five of my current cycle and wanted to lay out my next cycle and see everyones opinions. It looks a bit more complicated than it actually is.

Current stats
5'11" (I shrunk)
220lbs (and still growing on cycle!!!!!)
17%bf (going to cut down to atleast 13-15% let my current bulking go out of control a bit)

Goals: Lean bulk, hopefully get better vascularity and up the strength.

1-4 Test p 50mg eod
1-12 test e 300mg x2
4-12 Npp 125mg eod (375 on shorts 500mg on long weeks)
12-14 test p 50mg eod (cut 3 days before pct)
6-12 winny 50ed (might bump to 75 last 4)
6-14 HCG 250iu x2
6-12 Prami .5mg x2
Armidex or aromasin 4-14 as needed.

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Staple supps:
1g calcium
4g fishoil
Orange Triad
Brotein
Glutamine
2g potassium
Glucosamine
BCCAs

Going to keep up my hypertrophy routine with 5x5 on the key lifts. HIIT 3 days a week and steady state moderate pace cardio 4x a week. I lift 5-6 days a week as well.

Diet will be 500 calories above maintenance adjusted as needed.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
As always I welcome comments/questions/concerns.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Hello everyone, just rounding week five of my current cycle and wanted to lay out my next cycle and see everyones opinions. It looks a bit more complicated than it actually is.

Current stats
5'11" (I shrunk)
17%bf (going to cut down to atleast 13-15% let my current bulking go out of control a bit)

1-4 Test p 50mg eod
1-12 test e 300mg x2
6-14 HCG 250iu x2
6-12 Prami .5mg x2

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Staple supps:
1g calcium
4g fishoil
Orange Triad
Brotein
Glutamine
2g potassium
Glucosamine
BCCAs

Going to keep up my hypertrophy routine with 5x5 on the key lifts. HIIT 3 days a week and steady state moderate pace cardio 4x a week. I lift 5-6 days a week as well.

In it, to win it

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be some time off.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
That's ok. Just the very idea of ppl injecting AAS is exciting to me. I'm wanting to do a simple test cycle soon (funds pending)

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
NPP>Deca

NPP is similar but the sides are "easier"? Is this why you chose it? Jw

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also stabbing yourself is fun.

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Heard that. Sounds good. Also didn't you use to weigh in at like 200lbs? Aka you've Grown 20lbs in 5ish weeks...!?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I wanna cut on test and I'm sure prop is better suited for that but less injects sounds appealing to me that's why I'm interested in "E"

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man I'm contemplating NPP for my next run too.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Heard that. Sounds good. Also didn't you use to weigh in at like 200lbs? Aka you've Grown 20lbs in 5ish weeks...!?
Started at 207lbs in this cycle. Gained a good deal of strength so far. Hopping to get a good amount of mass by the end. I personally would use test e for a bulk then cut afterword.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Started at 207lbs in this cycle. Gained a good deal of strength so far. Hopping to get a good amount of mass by the end. I personally would use test e for a bulk then cut afterword.
I ran 500 and started at 220lb after natural bulking , within 9 weeks I was up to 245lbs on test e . Had I finished through like planned I'm sure add another 5lbs onto that while I was %16-18 bf range through the whole time. 500mg test e and a kick ass diet definitely brings some killer mass and strength.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I ran 500 and started at 220lb after natural bulking , within 9 weeks I was up to 245lbs on test e . Had I finished through like planned I'm sure add another 5lbs onto that while I was %16-18 bf range through the whole time. 500mg test e and a kick ass diet definitely brings some killer mass and strength.
Its ****ty what happened to you. Your hematacrit must have been off the chart.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Its ****ty what happened to you. Your hematacrit must have been off the chart.
Ya sucks but f it. Gotta move on. I Just know to keep that in mind for the next round. I'm gonna run it again at a lower dose. 250-300mg and keep a lighter diet. Kind of like a recomp on test e. kind of. I've got some work to do before I take another stab. I let that incident get to my head over the summer/fall and decided to take it easy on the gym but not the food and beer. Lol. Now I'm 210 at about 18-20% maybe

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ya sucks but f it. Gotta move on. I Just know to keep that in mind for the next round. I'm gonna run it again at a lower dose. 250-300mg and keep a lighter diet. Kind of like a recomp on test e. kind of. I've got some work to do before I take another stab. I let that incident get to my head over the summer/fall and decided to take it easy on the gym but not the food and beer. Lol.
Make sure you stay hydrated, and keep your bp in check. Some people end up donating blood often on gear to keep their blood volume down. If you end up running again and end up logging it drop me a line I would love to follow along.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you stay hydrated, and keep your bp in check. Some people end up donating blood often on gear to keep their blood volume down. If you end up running again and end up logging it drop me a line I would love to follow along.
Ill for sure post it up. Definitely gonna give blood while on. Not rolling those dice again.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ill for sure post it up. Definitely gonna give blood while on. Not rolling those dice again.
Just get bloods every 4 weeks if you can, that should keep your levels in check. Also walmart blood pressure cuffs are free.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Just get bloods every 4 weeks if you can, that should keep your levels in check. Also walmart blood pressure cuffs are free.
Yeah I have to find a local place to get it done. I've contacted Red Cross and found a donation center between my house and the gym. I figure I'd donate every few weeks or whatever their recommended cycle for donation is. It's a clinic so maybe they can have some good leads on who can run my bloods for me. I definitely want to keep my eyes on my numbers this time. Hopefully that'll help me positively answer and correct where it went wrong last time .

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
The Walmart cuffs. Do mean the stationary BP machine they have or do they give free readers out?

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to stationary bp machines.
Ah yes, i used those before. They need to make the plastic tube you stick your arm in bigger though. My arm was 18.25" last year and I got stuck in the damn thing. Maybe it'll read off the forearm. Haha

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have any input or is my immense amount of sex appeal, raw talent, strength and modesty stopping everyone from commenting?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Current stats
5'11" (I shrunk)

1-4 Test p 50mg eod
1-12 test e 300mg x2
6-14 HCG 250iu x2
6-12 Prami .5mg x2

PCT
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

Staple supps:
1g calcium
4g fishoil
Orange Triad
Brotein
Glutamine
2g potassium
Glucosamine
BCCAs

looks solid. im jelly.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
X Cycle Logs 40
F Anabolics 7
T Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11