Lookin' for some big time help

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin' for some big time help

I know this topic has been covered in a ton of different posts but I'm hoping to get some clear info. I'm looking to start my 2nd cycle in about a month and I want your help. My 1st cycle was Halo-25. 50mg/day for 2 weeks then 75mg/day for the rest of the cycle. Seemed to work ok. I'm currently 40 yrs old. 5'8". 195. Bf somewhere around 17%. I've lifted for years. I've really started to push hardcore in the past year. I'm tired of seeing limited gains. So here's the big question...what kind of DS/PH's are out there and, in your opinion, what are some of the better ones on the market? I don't need to be told to do more research. I've been researching this for quite a while and the more I research the more confused I get. Simply put...tell me what you would recommend. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Dimethazine and trenazone stacked. That was my favorite ph/ds cycle. Get your hormone levels checked by a doc. TRT if you are not opposed to it is a great way to feel younger and get good gains.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Answers

yo his BF a lil high to be running DMZ thats wet and he could get some gynooo, pick your PH/DS based on ur goals since ur a lil high in fat might wanna recomp with something like epi, but bro if you can get trt screw DS/PH lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Getting a doctor to give you a license to pin is worth its weight in gold.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys. This is going to sound really stupid but what do you mean when you say "recomp"? Also, are there tricks or ways to get a doc to issue trt?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dioa
    Thanks guys. This is going to sound really stupid but what do you mean when you say "recomp"? Also, are there tricks or ways to get a doc to issue trt?
    you can always bitch about being tired and no libido till the dr caves. but its pretty common with people your age to start dropping in T levels, so you might not even have to
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Cool. Good advice. Still wanting everyone's input. Thanks all.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

What do you guys know about Dieselbolan and Helladrol. Saw them on ************
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dioa View Post
    What do you guys know about Dieselbolan and Helladrol. Saw them on ************
    Dmz/lmg (blend) and Hdrol. The end.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

diesel has pretty good doses for a blend though. 90% of blended products are dosed by morons. this one was just dosed by a greedy prick
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    diesel has pretty good doses for a blend though. 90% of blended products are dosed by morons. this one was just dosed by a greedy prick
    Wait you are telling me that 30mg of supderdrol should not be stacked with 30mg of dimethazine and 45mg of epi? You my good sir have gone to far. Black liver extreme is the greatest product of all time their spokesperson even told me to wash it down with a bottle of vodka for good measure.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil

Wait you are telling me that 30mg of supderdrol should not be stacked with 30mg of dimethazine and 45mg of epi? You my good sir have gone to far. Black liver extreme is the greatest product of all time their spokesperson even told me to wash it down with a bottle of vodka for good measure.
    black liver takes steroids to a different level. that was designed by the greatst chemistry genius the world has ever seen I think PA might of even helped design it. wheres flex?!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Now I'm a bit confused. What is the consensus on Diesel and Helladrol? Also, if one or the other is good what would you recommend I stack it with, if anything, aside from a cycle assist.
  14. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dioa View Post
    Now I'm a bit confused. What is the consensus on Diesel and Helladrol? Also, if one or the other is good what would you recommend I stack it with, if anything, aside from a cycle assist.
    I'd say run one or the other solo first so you can judge how it effects you no need to stack things out the gate. nice lean keepable gains just make sure you have your stuff all in order
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Got it! Thanks man. I'll most likely take cycle assist or cycle aid with this and use PCT assist after my cycle. Sound good?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 07:36 AM
  2. lookin for some help or new ideas..
    By austin82388 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:37 PM
  3. Lookin for some help :D
    By slayer57 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:49 AM
  4. Lookin For Some Help Guys
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 07:40 PM
  5. Alright guys I need some big time help here.. stuck..
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 09:45 AM