constantmover

Awards
how does this look:
wk 1-2 20mgs m1t ed
wk 1-2 1000mgs 4ad ed
wk 3-9 150-200mgs of m1,4add increased accordingly ed
wk 3-7 600 mgs 4ad ed
wk 8-9 100 mgs m5aa(to harden up)

I'm not sure if m1,4 and 4ad can be combined if not I have a 1ad m1,4 stack idea also.

I have to update my stats i was a bit off in one of my other post
weight 241
height 6'4
age 24

skratch

Awards
Id save the 4ad to run with something else.You will hold a lot of
water on that stack.

Im going to run 4ad with some 35mg/day m4ohn on my next cycle

edit.I didnt see that you were going to run m1t.Run the 4ad with that
and then just use the m14ad after

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
it's an interesting stack, but there's no test base (well, after week 2), and as such the gains wont be as quality as they would otherwise. if you go with what you have listed, you NEED an AI (letro, dex) to combat the estrogen sides and bloat starting at week 3.

i bet 1-ad/4-ad and M1,4add will make an excellent stacking combo, albeit a little wet. i'm fixing to run dbol with my next 1-ad/4-ad cycle - cheaper than M1,4add for what you're actually getting - plus fewer liver concens.

oh and preload that 4-ad a week or 10 days - it kicks in alot slower than does M1T.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
throw some kind of testosterone in, be it 1test or real test. you'll get alot more solid than a straight bloated 4ad m1,4ad cycle.

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
throw some kind of testosterone in, be it 1test or real test. you'll get alot more solid than a straight bloated 4ad m1,4ad cycle.
thought i just said that....you felt like condensing my comments for some reason? or just agreeing with me?

constantmover

Awards
for THEBRAKES i'm not familiar with letro or dex(where to purchase it and whats appropriate doses for my size), is nolva or 6oxo sufficient. From the advise you guys gave me, hows this:
wk 1-2 1200mgs 4ad (preload)
wk 3-4 1000mgs 4ad 20mgs m1t
wk 5-9 200mgs m1,4add

I don't have the 1ad yet but i'll have it in a week
but this is the other idea:
wk 1-2 1200 mgs 4ad (preload)
wk 3-10 1000 mgs 4ad 20 mgs m1t
wk 5-10 600 mgs 1ad 150mgs m1,4add

being that i have never used 1ad but i have used transdermal 1test is 600mgs enough for me at 241~245
do you think some m5aa would help with strength and dryness or what?
since no one mentioned this in the first stack idea.
Thanks again.
and how would you throw it in?

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
for THEBRAKES i'm not familiar with letro or dex(where to purchase it and whats appropriate doses for my size), is nolva or 6oxo sufficient. From the advise you guys gave me, hows this:
wk 5-9 200mgs m1,4add
problem with that is that you have no test base for 5 weeks, like we said. plus those are very high M1,4add doses (that you could work up to but not start with off the bat) and that 4-ad preload is overkill. 600mg is enough to get it started. maybe during the M1T weeks you can have it at 1g or so.

and regarding letro or dex...any liquid chem place has them. check archives. you bring up 6OXO as an ON-cycle AI to reduce bloat and estrogen sides. i have myself wondered about this, but have not seen much posted. i guess cuz it costs more than letro or dex and doesnt pack the punch.

I don't have the 1ad yet but i'll have it in a week
but this is the other idea:
wk 1-2 1200 mgs 4ad (preload)
wk 3-10 1000 mgs 4ad 20 mgs m1t
wk 5-10 600 mgs 1ad 150mgs m1,4add

being that i have never used 1ad but i have used transdermal 1test is 600mgs enough for me at 241~245
do you think some m5aa would help with strength and dryness or what?
since no one mentioned this in the first stack idea.
Thanks again.
and how would you throw it in?
i assume thats a typo? wk 3-10 with M1T is actually wk 3-4?

if it were me i'd run the M1t as a kickstarter....doing it at 10mg during the 1st 2 weeks of my 6-week 1-ad/4-ad stack...i think that would be a tough cycle but the gains would be through the roof (i plan on doing it early next year)...might even harden it up with some M5 or MDHT for 2 weeks at the end, DURING PCT.

that much M1,4add late in the cycle is a recipe for bloat.

i've been investigating the best way to incorporate M1,4add into a cycle....seeing as it converts to dbol (which is generally used for 4 weeks to kick off a long test-based AAS cycle - or used alone with an AI) - i dunno. 1-test/1-ad cycles generally go 6 weeks, not 12, so the "kickstart function" isnt as ideal (seeing as M1T hits alot quicker than M1,4add which has shown mixed reviews as far as potency and time-to-results)

skratch

Awards
save the m1t and run 1-test threw the whole cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wk 5-9 200mgs m1,4add
Drop the m1t, run the m14add from the start. Is this t/d 4ad? It's a damn high amount. Is this your first time running m14add?? I would drop the dose to 150, and then assess the tolerance from there. Nolva after such a long cycle would be advised here. You will most likely need an AI such as letro, which you can get at www.customnutritionwarehouse.com. Keep the Nolva handy for any signs of gyno.

constantmover

Awards
I would like to thank all who have helped with the thread, I'll decide tonight and post and log what i'm going to end up doing. :goodpost:

THEBRAKES

Banned
Awards
Drop the m1t, run the m14add from the start. Is this t/d 4ad? It's a damn high amount. Is this your first time running m14add?? I would drop the dose to 150, and then assess the tolerance from there. Nolva after such a long cycle would be advised here. You will most likely need an AI such as letro, which you can get at www.customnutritionwarehouse.com. Keep the Nolva handy for any signs of gyno.
you are recommending M1,4add all 4 weeks? i thought of that and didnt see a problem with it, except for the wetness which the AI would abate a great deal. also the estrogenic sides that have been reported on M1,4add would be all but eliminated.

ps. virtually all my strength increases came on weeks 5-6 of my 1ad/4ad cycle (although all the weight came in weeks 2-3)