Fake clen?

  1. Fake clen?


    Hi everyone

    not sure if this goes here, but here goes
    i bought some liquid clen about ~2months ago and only started to use it right now
    on day 3 right now

    its 200mcg/ml total of 30mls
    day 1 - 40mcg, didnt really feel anything (0.2ml on the 1ml oral syringe)
    day 2 - 60mcg, same deal, nothing, so a few hours later i had another 40mcg
    day 3 - 100mcg all at once and nothing again (not sure if i should take another 20-40mcg)

    i cant tell my temperature as i dont have a therm, no tremors, no massive extra energy
    my diet is on point so im losing weight regardless its just that i wanted a boost with clen

    so did i get some fake clen? or maybe underdosed?
    the thing is i bought it from one of the site sponsor so i thought it should be pretty legit
    im jsut a bit concerned as i also bought liquid tamox from them and if that isnt the real deal i might be in a bit of a jam next time

    thx


  2. Its fake lol

  3. i sure hope its not the site i think it is. they arnt very renowned for bunk gear. not like sponsors of other forums that i know about
    •   
       

  4. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by khwaj View Post
    the thing is i bought it from one of the site sponsor so i thought it should be pretty legit
    This site has no RC retailer sponsors. You may have mistaken Google Ads for sponsors.

    Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    This site has no RC retailer sponsors. You may have mistaken Google Ads for sponsors.
    ok, that clears it up
    just a bit fuddled abt it giving anabolicmind members discount :S
    wasted quite a bit of $$ on it as i bought tamox as well with its high cost of abt 40 dollars for shipping to here

  6. Fake lol U'd be gettin shakes and lower back cramps. That's how I always no when legit. Plus I think I no where u got it

  7. Quote Originally Posted by khwaj

    ok, that clears it up
    just a bit fuddled abt it giving anabolicmind members discount :S
    wasted quite a bit of $$ on it as i bought tamox as well with its high cost of abt 40 dollars for shipping to here
    lol you looked at the wrong ad my friend

  8. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    lol you looked at the wrong ad my friend
    i guess so
    well, learnt from my mistake now, never gonna buy from them
    prob gonna throw my tamox out aswell
    cant trust it now

  9. hmmm
    weird thing is
    ive been on the computer for a while not doing anything strenous and my heart beat is about 100
    normally its 60-70bpm

    could it be that im not feeling other sides common with clen?

  10. was it from a source that sounds like "are you I" or "durity polutions"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    was it from a source that sounds like "are you I" or "durity polutions"
    i Cannot Even Mention its name here sorry

  12. so which one dose it rhyme with or wht dose it rhyme with

  13. I have no ****in clue wht u sayin super sayin!!

  14. Sometimes the solution ain't pure

  15. oh the "3rd party lab results" i used their clen and i worked niqqu must have gotten ripped off

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mstep
    Sometimes the solution ain't pure
    thats not the one hes talking about.

    omg op you picked the one that happens to be invisible to the rest of the forum

    im dun befre i get an infraction lol

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    Sometimes the solution ain't pure
    lol funny **** reps for this guy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    oh the "3rd party lab results" i used their clen and i worked niqqu must have gotten ripped off
    didnt get it from them
    onion knight is on the right track though
    but yeah, not gonna say anymore or ill get an infraction too

  19. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    thats not the one hes talking about.

    omg op you picked the one that happens to be invisible to the rest of the forum

    im dun befre i get an infraction lol
    possibly yes
    but it was the first thing i saw, then again i got adblock on so im surprised i could see it

    EDIT
    update, i just took another 40mcg and i think it might be working
    my heart beat is 110-120 now while sitting down

    although im not getting shakes or extra energy
    the increase in temps is also hard to say as the last few days has been really cold, when half a week ago it was in the mid 30's

  20. Quote Originally Posted by khwaj

    possibly yes
    but it was the first thing i saw, then again i got adblock on so im surprised i could see it

    EDIT
    update, i just took another 40mcg and i think it might be working
    my heart beat is 110-120 now while sitting down

    although im not getting shakes or extra energy
    the increase in temps is also hard to say as the last few days has been really cold, when half a week ago it was in the mid 30's
    at best its underdosed. but unique thing about humans is the second they become conscious about their heart beat or breathing, it excelerates

  21. Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    at best its underdosed. but unique thing about humans is the second they become conscious about their heart beat or breathing, it excelerates
    yeah i rekon it is underdosed, i have never felt this way b4, even 4 scoops of jack3d micro never made me feel like this

    maybe its 100mcg/ml
  22. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    was it from a source that sounds like "are you I" or "durity polutions"
    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    so which one dose it rhyme with or wht dose it rhyme with
    Dude!? Really?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Dude!? Really?
    yo im just thinking if this forum is to help people and you can "guess" their source based on hints how would it be against board rules wouldnt u want to help people vs them just taking bunk letro if they got gyno for insatce?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Borispili

    yo im just thinking if this forum is to help people and you can "guess" their source based on hints how would it be against board rules wouldnt u want to help people vs them just taking bunk letro if they got gyno for insatce?
    im pretty sure he was refering to the part whe you couldnt "guess" his source even though he spelt it out for you
  25. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Read the rules!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Never coming "off" clen.
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 12:59 PM
  2. Clen FAQ by Andy13
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 10:29 PM
  3. After a clen cycle....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 06:45 PM
  4. IP Clen
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:40 AM
Log in
Log in