Fake clen?

  1. Registered User
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0

    Fake clen?


    Hi everyone

    not sure if this goes here, but here goes
    i bought some liquid clen about ~2months ago and only started to use it right now
    on day 3 right now

    its 200mcg/ml total of 30mls
    day 1 - 40mcg, didnt really feel anything (0.2ml on the 1ml oral syringe)
    day 2 - 60mcg, same deal, nothing, so a few hours later i had another 40mcg
    day 3 - 100mcg all at once and nothing again (not sure if i should take another 20-40mcg)

    i cant tell my temperature as i dont have a therm, no tremors, no massive extra energy
    my diet is on point so im losing weight regardless its just that i wanted a boost with clen

    so did i get some fake clen? or maybe underdosed?
    the thing is i bought it from one of the site sponsor so i thought it should be pretty legit
    im jsut a bit concerned as i also bought liquid tamox from them and if that isnt the real deal i might be in a bit of a jam next time

    thx

  2. Registered User
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,488
    Answers
    0


    Its fake lol
  3. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0


    i sure hope its not the site i think it is. they arnt very renowned for bunk gear. not like sponsors of other forums that i know about
    •   
       

  4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by khwaj View Post
    the thing is i bought it from one of the site sponsor so i thought it should be pretty legit
    This site has no RC retailer sponsors. You may have mistaken Google Ads for sponsors.

    Anabolic Forum Rules - READ FIRST
  5. Registered User
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    This site has no RC retailer sponsors. You may have mistaken Google Ads for sponsors.
    ok, that clears it up
    just a bit fuddled abt it giving anabolicmind members discount :S
    wasted quite a bit of $$ on it as i bought tamox as well with its high cost of abt 40 dollars for shipping to here
  6. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0


    Fake lol U'd be gettin shakes and lower back cramps. That's how I always no when legit. Plus I think I no where u got it
  7. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by khwaj

    ok, that clears it up
    just a bit fuddled abt it giving anabolicmind members discount :S
    wasted quite a bit of $$ on it as i bought tamox as well with its high cost of abt 40 dollars for shipping to here
    lol you looked at the wrong ad my friend
  8. Registered User
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    lol you looked at the wrong ad my friend
    i guess so
    well, learnt from my mistake now, never gonna buy from them
    prob gonna throw my tamox out aswell
    cant trust it now
  9. Registered User
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    hmmm
    weird thing is
    ive been on the computer for a while not doing anything strenous and my heart beat is about 100
    normally its 60-70bpm

    could it be that im not feeling other sides common with clen?
  10. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    was it from a source that sounds like "are you I" or "durity polutions"
  11. Registered User
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    was it from a source that sounds like "are you I" or "durity polutions"
    i Cannot Even Mention its name here sorry
  12. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    so which one dose it rhyme with or wht dose it rhyme with
  13. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0


    nop
  14. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    I have no ****in clue wht u sayin super sayin!!
  15. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0


    nop
  16. Registered User
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    635
    Answers
    0


    Sometimes the solution ain't pure
  17. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    oh the "3rd party lab results" i used their clen and i worked niqqu must have gotten ripped off
  18. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mstep
    Sometimes the solution ain't pure
    thats not the one hes talking about.

    omg op you picked the one that happens to be invisible to the rest of the forum

    im dun befre i get an infraction lol
  19. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    Sometimes the solution ain't pure
    lol funny **** reps for this guy
  20. Registered User
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    oh the "3rd party lab results" i used their clen and i worked niqqu must have gotten ripped off
    didnt get it from them
    onion knight is on the right track though
    but yeah, not gonna say anymore or ill get an infraction too
  21. Registered User
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    thats not the one hes talking about.

    omg op you picked the one that happens to be invisible to the rest of the forum

    im dun befre i get an infraction lol
    possibly yes
    but it was the first thing i saw, then again i got adblock on so im surprised i could see it

    EDIT
    update, i just took another 40mcg and i think it might be working
    my heart beat is 110-120 now while sitting down

    although im not getting shakes or extra energy
    the increase in temps is also hard to say as the last few days has been really cold, when half a week ago it was in the mid 30's
  22. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by khwaj

    possibly yes
    but it was the first thing i saw, then again i got adblock on so im surprised i could see it

    EDIT
    update, i just took another 40mcg and i think it might be working
    my heart beat is 110-120 now while sitting down

    although im not getting shakes or extra energy
    the increase in temps is also hard to say as the last few days has been really cold, when half a week ago it was in the mid 30's
    at best its underdosed. but unique thing about humans is the second they become conscious about their heart beat or breathing, it excelerates
  23. Registered User
    khwaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    at best its underdosed. but unique thing about humans is the second they become conscious about their heart beat or breathing, it excelerates
    yeah i rekon it is underdosed, i have never felt this way b4, even 4 scoops of jack3d micro never made me feel like this

    maybe its 100mcg/ml
  24. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    was it from a source that sounds like "are you I" or "durity polutions"
    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili View Post
    so which one dose it rhyme with or wht dose it rhyme with
    Dude!? Really?
  25. Banned
    Borispili's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    490
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Dude!? Really?
    yo im just thinking if this forum is to help people and you can "guess" their source based on hints how would it be against board rules wouldnt u want to help people vs them just taking bunk letro if they got gyno for insatce?
  26. Registered User
    OnionKnight's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,374
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Borispili

    yo im just thinking if this forum is to help people and you can "guess" their source based on hints how would it be against board rules wouldnt u want to help people vs them just taking bunk letro if they got gyno for insatce?
    im pretty sure he was refering to the part whe you couldnt "guess" his source even though he spelt it out for you
  27. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Read the rules!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Never coming "off" clen.
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 11:59 AM
  2. Clen FAQ by Andy13
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 09:29 PM
  3. After a clen cycle....
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2003, 05:45 PM
  4. IP Clen
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 12:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in