- 02-01-2013, 08:43 PM
How long can you pct before it becomes a bad thing? Seeing as a lot of pcts seem to basically be Natty stacks plus a serm. Would running daa and an ai for a total of two months coming off a cycle be a bad idea? Just thinking under the logic that altering hormones for too long is never a good thing. Just wondering people's opinions
- 02-01-2013, 08:47 PM
- 02-01-2013, 08:54 PM
I kinda forgot to ad that part but now that i think about it i think i see what may be coming. Basically because a lot of people claim they get better results from running daa plus an ai eight weeks. So why not apply that to pct as well?
02-01-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm confused on what your asking. Are you asking if 8 weeks of an ai and daa can be used for pct instead of a SERM?
02-02-2013, 09:02 PM
im asking if you run a pct for a cycle, could you run a serm for 4 weeks with DAA and an ai and then after your through with the serm could you run DAA and an ai for another month?
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ash7460 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2004, 04:28 PM
- By Fleetcare in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2004, 04:44 PM
- By Apsjeep in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2004, 07:12 PM
- By Gumbo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2004, 05:43 PM
- By kwantz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2004, 09:56 PM