Did 1,4ad (dione or diol) work for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Since the feedback on this compound is mixed and MANY people used it at too low dose to get results (bulking types mostly), I'm making this poll :)

If you answered "Yes" please post here:

1) your dosage
2) your weight
3) the compounds you staked with if it was part of a stack

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good idea. I'm willing to give it another shot if I can find out that others have luck. I noticed very little from it.

900mg for 3 1/2 wks then 1200mg to 5wks
194lbs
37mg m4ohn for 3 1/2 wks then 47mg to 5wks

sci fit 300mg ea. diol

Pirate

Awards
6 week cycle

first 3 weeks:

1ad-300 mg a day/4ad- 600 mg a day

last 3 weeks

1ad-400 mg a day/4ad- 800 mg a day

body weight gain - about 6 to 8 lbs

very good strength gains, kept all strength and still getting stronger

use pills, not transdermals

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Didn't do a thing for me.

I ran 900 mg of Andropoise 300 for 12 weeks.

I stacked it with 47.5 mg of M4OHN. (got my usual results from this).

My weight was 201 +/- a couple.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Didn't do a thing for me.

I ran 900 mg of Andropoise 300 for 12 weeks.

I stacked it with 47.5 mg of M4OHN. (got my usual results from this).

My weight was 201 +/- a couple.
Syr, I think this is the guy you meant had the wrong compound...Andropoise is 1,4add I believe.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Syr, I think this is the guy you meant had the wrong compound...Andropoise is 1,4add I believe.
Yes, Andropoise is 1,4ad diol.
But I was talkinga bout Pirate, who ran a 1AD/4AD combo (oral)

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guy, but 1 AD and 4 AD both of which I have used often in the past are each quite different from 1,4 ad. The Andropoise I used is the same as Wasted White Boy above and it, plus 1,4 ad in general, have been the subject of several recent and current discussions elsewhere on this bd. Syr has zeroed in on the question of the varied advice and experiences re dosage and effect that is of interest to a lot of us. (I may be old but I can still count from 1 to 4 or 1,4 etc LOL!)

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I hear great things about 1,4 dione. I have a few bottles tucked away. Most of the negative feedback I have heard was in regards to the diol version

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I posted a thread years(months?) ago about diol/dione versions of 1,4ad. The feedback was sparse and mixed.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I posted a thread years(months?) ago about diol/dione versions of 1,4ad. The feedback was sparse and mixed.
Yeah, but still sparse and mixed feedback so far. thats why i started this poll.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious about the appetite stimulation supposedly bestowed by 1,4add.

Have all of you experienced it - or just those who feel it worked for them? How significant is it? Is it present w/ "sub-anabolic" dosing?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My appetite did go up. but my appetite is always high when I'm working out.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
with all the talk about the high dose required, it occurred to me that it might stretch farther as a booster of appetite than as an anabolic - so I got curious about who it affected, how strongly, and at what doses.

Someone w/ not quite enough for a full cycle might better get their money's worth that way. Hope we get some more feedback on this.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
with all the talk about the high dose required, it occurred to me that it might stretch farther as a booster of appetite than as an anabolic - so I got curious about who it affected, how strongly, and at what doses.

Someone w/ not quite enough for a full cycle might better get their money's worth that way. Hope we get some more feedback on this.
I stocked up 100g of the diol. Enough for 2 long cycles and more. I may throw a bit of it for the sake of science. The problem is that he stuff doesnt kick in before 3 weeks, I wonder if the appetite stimulation takes so long too.

I had a little app stim with my current cycle (maybe it was 4ad?)... I think there are cheaper options for just that, like fenugreek.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
As a thought experiment, what would you do with it if you had, say, 25g?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
so, for educational purposes, would you outline a 5-week cutter that uses 25g of 1,4add? Thanks!

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
But you're always bulking!!! :(
:D

perhaps then you'll share with us why you feel it would be good in a cutter, and what you believe it would stack well with for that purpose.

Hypothetically, that is :run:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I had a little app stim with my current cycle (maybe it was 4ad?)... I think there are cheaper options for just that, like fenugreek.
Did fenugreek actually stimulate your appetite ? :blink:

It did absolutely nothing for me...

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Did fenugreek actually stimulate your appetite ? :blink:

It did absolutely nothing for me...
I havent tried it yet, but i plan to do for the PCT of my current cycle.
M4OHN did a very slight appetite stimulation to me. 4AD too in the very first days of the cycle, but that may have been placebo.

jc123

Awards
What about stacking this with 19 nor and MOHN? I ran 1,4ad and 19 nor and I seen good strength results,

I am wondering if would be okay to stack MOHN with these two?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
What about stacking this with 19 nor and MOHN? I ran 1,4ad and 19 nor and I seen good strength results,

I am wondering if would be okay to stack MOHN with these two?
I know people stacked with 1,4andro. 19nor will shut u a bit down, but i think its fine.
I think m4ohn is very versatile.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Would 6 oxo would be enough for PCT?
Hmm.... that depends on your dose of 19nor and how long you run the cycle.
for m4ohn and 1,4 alone, the answer would be surely yes.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I would sell it ;)
Seriously, 25g could be good for a 5 weeks cutting cycle and nothing else.
Hmmm.... I thought some felt this worked as part of a "clean bulk" stack.

Swole

Board Supporter
Awards
My first PH cycle was a 1-AD/4-AD oral stack (both ergopharm). I ran it for 6 weeks:

WK 1-3 300mg 1-AD / 900mg 4-AD
WK 4-6 400mg 1-AD / 1200mg 4-AD

I gained and kept 15lbs after 3 weeks of proper PCT including 6-OXO, Nolva, trib, ZMA and SAN V12.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
i'll be starting a cutting cycle
boldione 900mg-6weeks
m4ohn week1 24mg, 2-4 36mg, 4-6 48mg
clen 2 on 2 off 80-140cmg

...so i'll keep posted on how 1,4ad works for me

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
I am in the middle (about 1 1/2 weeks so far) of a 1-4ad and SD cycle. 500mg/day of 14ad and 30mg/day of SD. I will have to say that in just this week and a half the results are incredible. Weight has gone up about 5 lbs., body fat down about 2%, vascularity on this is amazing (veins everywhere), and appetite is through the roof. I feel great, energy is high all day and I constantly feel pumped. I'm a lot denser as well. I'm not sure which of these compounds is giving me these results, but I would say this is the best cycle I have taken since my first. One more thing, as far as the strength gains, bench has already gone up about 50 lbs. I know it sounds riduculous but it's true.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I am in the middle (about 1 1/2 weeks so far) of a 1-4ad and SD cycle. 500mg/day of 14ad and 30mg/day of SD. I will have to say that in just this week and a half the results are incredible. Weight has gone up about 5 lbs., body fat down about 2%, vascularity on this is amazing (veins everywhere), and appetite is through the roof. I feel great, energy is high all day and I constantly feel pumped. I'm a lot denser as well. I'm not sure which of these compounds is giving me these results, but I would say this is the best cycle I have taken since my first. One more thing, as far as the strength gains, bench has already gone up about 50 lbs. I know it sounds riduculous but it's true.
Did u start SD from the beginning?

i'm in the first week of 1,4 alone and I'm not feeling anything yet. I'm a SLOW responder. 1-t/4ad took almost 2 weeks to kick in for me.
Next week i'll start the SD btw :)

oli200

Awards
I ran 1,4-dione alone at 900mg/day.

was about 165lbs at the time.

Managed to gain several lbs whilst dropping body fat although can't remember exact details as it was about a year and a half ago. Deffinately worked and lived up to the expectations i had of it though.

I have some of the diol powder left so may run this in the near future.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
yeah, I started SD at 30mg/day from the beginning with the 14ad for 4 weeks...I am just finishing...I got sick vascularity and gained about 11 lbs and lost about 2% body fat...the only bad thing was that my strenght went up so quickly that I developed tendonitis in my left shoulder.. other than that I loved this stack

givithell

Awards
1,4 AD takes atleast 4 weeks to really kick in. It is best to run for 6 to 9 weeks and takes alot >900 mg/day. I am on week 6 of a 9 week run at 1 gram/day and am starting to feel it now. Appetite is really up and getting lean. I just started taking M1T at 30 mg/day for the next 4 weeks. I know this isn't best to cycle the 2 but noone had any write ups on it, so I wanted to see what happens. Tried SD for a week but couldn't handle the dryness.(Drank all day to get mouth wet, then pissed all night and never slept!) Running a guinea pig trial on myself to see what happens.

Bigfishy

Awards
1,4 dione has become one of my favorite PH as it is my my opinion the best PH for clean gains. I use 1.5 grams a day with 6-OxO (Now rebound). I find that If I don't use something for estrogen I get estrogenic mood swings much like taking clomid. In my experience it takes a week and i half to kick in, but I have gained almost 12lbs quality weight during an 8-week cycle. In my opinion the only down side to 1,4 is that 1.5 grams for 8 weeks can get pricey, but if you have the cash and don't have the SD I believe it's your best bet for quality gains. I have tried diol as well but I found it less effective, stick to the dione.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
1,4 dione has become one of my favorite PH as it is my my opinion the best PH for clean gains. I use 1.5 grams a day with 6-OxO (Now rebound). I find that If I don't use something for estrogen I get estrogenic mood swings much like taking clomid. In my experience it takes a week and i half to kick in, but I have gained almost 12lbs quality weight during an 8-week cycle. In my opinion the only down side to 1,4 is that 1.5 grams for 8 weeks can get pricey, but if you have the cash and don't have the SD I believe it's your best bet for quality gains. I have tried diol as well but I found it less effective, stick to the dione.
Thanks. Your contribution is very important. You are one of the few ppl who tried both the dione and the diol.
At 1.5 grams ED is VERY expensive to run for the time needed to work (which i believe is 5-7 weeks). At this point where PHs are illegal and 1,4 is impossible to find in europe either, I definitely think that a transdermal boldenone would be the best bet.

Simco4

Board Supporter
Awards
Used the 1 AD only for 6 weeks at three capsules a day on workout days and 2 capsules a day on non workout days. I gained 14 lbs. and have maintained about 11 of it since that cycle in February of 2004. I did notice gains in strength. My bench went from 215x10 to 235x10 after the third week. I lost a little weight, but i have been able to maintain the strength. I did not know about 4 AD at the time so I experienced the lack of energy and decrease in libido. I have been thinking about trying the Superdrol. Can anybody compare these two for me? Especially when it comes to energy and libido.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Used the 1 AD only for 6 weeks at three capsules a day on workout days and 2 capsules a day on non workout days. I gained 14 lbs. and have maintained about 11 of it since that cycle in February of 2004. I did notice gains in strength. My bench went from 215x10 to 235x10 after the third week. I lost a little weight, but i have been able to maintain the strength. I did not know about 4 AD at the time so I experienced the lack of energy and decrease in libido. I have been thinking about trying the Superdrol. Can anybody compare these two for me? Especially when it comes to energy and libido.
This is not the correct thread, but anyway. SD do not cause libido loss.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
This thread is about 1,4andro NOT 1-AD!

Please stick to the topic :)

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
OK, after 42 days of using 1g of 1,4ad(diol) on my last cycle, after almost one month since i stopped it, I can say a clear answer: BOH :)

To be more clear:
-No mass gain that can be addressed to it.
-No side effects whatsoever (altough the slight testes shrinking could be attrivuted to it, after 4 weeks of use)
-Long lasting circulation into blood. I believe its close to one month after u stop taking it. This is a conclusion i drew after having a couple of situations of undereating and undersleeping during which I almost didnt loose muscle mass as expected. I believe it was 1,4 and hence i think it could be a good cutter, at high doses, though. So, very bad in the price/results evaluation. Moreover the long life its not a good idea, it makes PCT longer and lenghten the time inbetween cycles.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
OK, after 42 days of using 1g of 1,4ad(diol) on my last cycle, after almost one month since i stopped it, I can say a clear answer: BOH :)

To be more clear:
-No mass gain that can be addressed to it.
-No side effects whatsoever (altough the slight testes shrinking could be attrivuted to it, after 4 weeks of use)
-Long lasting circulation into blood. I believe its close to one month after u stop taking it. This is a conclusion i drew after having a couple of situations of undereating and undersleeping during which I almost didnt loose muscle mass as expected. I believe it was 1,4 and hence i think it could be a good cutter, at high doses, though. So, very bad in the price/results evaluation. Moreover the long life its not a good idea, it makes PCT longer and lenghten the time inbetween cycles.
I have always heard much better things about the dione over the diol.

oparedes

Awards
Please help out.

I was thinking of doing a 4 weeker of 1,4AD stacked with M1,4ADD(both oral) concidering 1,4AD comes in pills of 100mg and M1,4ADD comes in pills of 30mg, what's a good dosage to gain good strenght size and increase muscle considering I have a good bulcking diet?

Stats:
Height- 5'4
Weight- 170
BF- 10%
Arms- 16.5
legs- 18.5
chest- 40"
expanded"41

previous cycles: Sustanon 250, 5weeks, Superdrol 4 weeks, Pheraplex, 4 weeks, Superdrol Pheraplex stack, 3 weeks.

please help out this poor bastard.