Liquid/oral clen question

mik14

mik14

Awards
Hey guys, just received my order of liquid clen. The liquid is clear with very little taste. I took 50mcg about lunch time and couldn't feel anything relly, no tremors or shaking, few hours later took another 50mcg with my pre work out and nothing really out of the norm.

I usually get a clen gel like substance from my supplier which works awesome. This is a first from an online store. Just want to know if it should have a taste to or maybe I should up the dose.

Was going to start the day off tomorrow with 75-100mcg and see if I feel anything.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Clen doesnt have much of a taste to it but you will be tasting the carrier more than likely (if anything). Depends on what they put it into solution with. I know around 80mcg is where I start shaking pretty good, of course the stuff I am running I have seen independent mass specs on. Mostly you want to check out the website you got it from and check out reviews on it to check if its bunk or not or you can get it mass spec'd. All of the liquid clen I have bough have been clear as well.

mik14

mik14

Awards
I've just taking 75mcg this morning so il see if I feel anything from it. Only took it about 15mins ago.

Thanks for the feedback I guess I'm use to the gel taste and when this looked like water with very little taste it had me thinking.

Il let u know how it goes!

mik14

mik14

Awards
I'm feeling the slight tremors in my arms so I guess it's working.

Since I'm getting the tremors at 75mcg I know it's legit so il go back to 50mcg 3 times a day and see how I respond over the next few days. That way the tremors aren't bad and I can still tolerate my clen & preworkout.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling the slight tremors in my arms so I guess it's working.

Since I'm getting the tremors at 75mcg I know it's legit so il go back to 50mcg 3 times a day and see how I respond over the next few days. That way the tremors aren't bad and I can still tolerate my clen & preworkout.
I really hope you are not intending on running clen 3x a day at 50mcg. If its legit you while start feeling terrible, dont do that.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Yesterday I did 50mcg twice and couldn't feel it.

You reckon still keep it lower?

I read for fat loss 100-150mcg a day

I'm just feeling it a bit at 75. What dose u reckon.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I did 50mcg twice and couldn't feel it.

You reckon still keep it lower?

I read for fat loss 100-150mcg a day

I'm just feeling it a bit at 75. What dose u reckon.
If it is truly dosed you would be shacking like a crackhead at 150mcg, I am personally a person who takes stims incredibly well but clen at 100mcg (mass spec'd for purity) I was having people asking if I needed medical help, because I was unable to use a spoon or fork.

Maybe you should check your sources purity.

mik14

mik14

Awards
If it is truly dosed you would be shacking like a crackhead at 150mcg, I am personally a person who takes stims incredibly well but clen at 100mcg (mass spec'd for purity) I was having people asking if I needed medical help, because I was unable to use a spoon or fork.

Maybe you should check your sources purity.
Lol

Yeah when I was younger my mate had clen powder and said he takes 2 scoops, so when he went out me and another mate went in and took 2 scoops...not realizing it was 2 scooped per day broken down by 1 per serve and we were shaking and getting puffed out walking down to the shops.

Won't go there again.

But 100mcg broken up into 2 doses yesterday I was fine. I'd say the quality is poor but todsy at one dose of 75mcg this morning i can feel it.

Il see how long I can feel the tremors for and access from there.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 7
mixedup Anabolics 0
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 3