When taking a PH should I avoid supps with test boosters?
- 01-31-2013, 12:19 PM
- 01-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Running a test booster both during cycle and as PCT, is and can be very beneficial. No worries there. Just stay away from stims.
01-31-2013, 01:54 PM
01-31-2013, 02:59 PM
Caffeine, 1-3 dime.. , most pre workouts are a no go.. Some guys do run them due to not knowing. But the extra stims are just not needed to do the increase in BP from different PH's. look for a volumizer. Something without stims yet still has required ingredients for a solid pump/vascularity. Heard of people running hemavol with good results on cycle
01-31-2013, 03:48 PM
01-31-2013, 04:20 PM
01-31-2013, 04:54 PM
01-31-2013, 07:27 PM
If your creatine is a form of Creapure, you can run it through cycle and PCT. It's all personal preference and nothing said in here is perfect for everyone. If you like it during cycle, keep it. If you retain a ton if water or get bloated/puffy, you can stop taking it. Or up cardio/water intake to loose water weight. Like I said, its not an exact science. These are just recommendations
02-02-2013, 12:53 AM
So taking creatine mono on a cycle is not advised? Or caffeine? This is the first I've heard of this but I'm very new here. Can someone please elaborate on this? Does it apply to test or all?
02-02-2013, 09:29 AM
Take the creatine if you want. Just be sure your drinking more water. Caffeine is fine too if your bp is good.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dsohei in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2012, 01:19 PM
- By JKBB44 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2009, 01:09 PM
- By dothereject in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-30-2009, 01:06 PM
- By JerseyJoe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2009, 07:51 PM
- By jlm342000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2008, 11:50 PM