Pain in the ass "literally" - AnabolicMinds.com

Pain in the ass "literally"

1. Banned

Pain in the ass "literally"

You guys have got to figure out what I am doing wrong. I am following all injection rules to the T. Changing pins to draw, checking for blood in syringe, alcohol pads....the whole nine. But for at least 4 days after an injection the site is extremely painful. I am using HM Gears OHN, and OHT. Regardless of the amount it still hurts. No brusing, redness, heat, nothing. Just a big knot and lots of pain. It was so bad after I did a quad this week I could barely walk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    BT

2. Registered User

I had a similar experience in July. The culprit was rancid oil.

It was bad news. Switched to a different batch and had no more problems.

Not sure if that is what is up with your stuff, but it sounds like your injection technique is not flawed. There is something about that brew that is irritating the hell out of your injection site.
  3. Banned

Well its good to know it's not me at least
    •   

4. New Member

I had the same trouble with H.M Gear and ALRI....
  5. New Member

Angry Thigh Inj of HM Gear

Just tried my first this weekend with only 1/2 ml of HM Gear Test-OH, mid-thigh as a trial. Holy F.S. I could hardly walk the next day, no less train legs. Felt like somebody had taken a baseball bat to my mid-thigh although it looked just fine. No swelling, redness, bruising, fever or anything else, just hurts like crap from mid-thigh all the way down to just above my knee. AND this was ONLY 1/2 ml. I am very certain that my inj technique was correct as I have unrelated experience with such, although I only used a 1-incher 23g which can be debated. So today I hit the boards to see if others have had this problem with HM Gear and viola - found this thread and one other that implied that the problem is ethyl alcohol in the product rather that commonly used BA. The other post stated that the EA is not only more of an irritant but also less of a solvent which allows the product to crystalize after administration. Does anybody have any thoughts on this? If this stuff is unusable I sure feel like quite the JA for believing their website claims, as given the ban I picked up enough for 2 or 3 cycles in early january. Only benifit is that I got it at less than 1/2 price but should have asked if the sale included a free wheelchair! Can't even imagine what the planned 3ml would feel like. In any case, enough of my complaining - Does anybody have any suggestions as to what I can do with this stuff? Perhaps bake off the EA and add BA or someting else? Thanks for any help!
  6. New Member

Hmmm, just a couple of thoughts:

-Are you sure the rubber top is clean? Just because your needle is fresh and your skin is clean, doesn't mean the rubber can't have some pathogens on it. Swab it with alcohol and let it dry before drawing.

-Second thought... bake the bottle 3 times at 250 degrees for 15 mintues and cool in fridge for 15 minutes. I've personally had dirty gear and it cleared up after baking it.
  7. New Member

Thanks. Everything was definately as clean as it could possibly be using 90% isopropal alcohol pads. I was overly cautious and cleaned everything including my hands, rubber top, site, etc. at least twice and especially scrubbed the rubber top as that is often the worst germ spot since who knows where that little bottle has been. Also drew with a 18g and switched to a 23g - all fresh out of the wrappers. I've had a lot of pratice on a family member due to a totally unrelated medical condition and have been trained by a RN, though I am in no way, shape, or form a medical prof. I will definately try the heating cycles if I chance doing this to myself again. It has only been two days now, so I will wait a bit to see what happens and if anybody else has found a fix for HM Gear. Thanks again - your advice is very much appreciated!
  8. New Member

One more piece of advice... you should use a smaller pin for drawing... the 18g's chew up the rubber. It's better to take an extra 15 seconds and just use the smaller pin.
  9. New Member

Thanks for the advice.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer79
    One more piece of advice... you should use a smaller pin for drawing... the 18g's chew up the rubber. It's better to take an extra 15 seconds and just use the smaller pin.
    Hey Bouncer,

Heating it up to 250 wont damage anything will it as far as anything breaking.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxesponge49
    Hey Bouncer,

Heating it up to 250 wont damage anything will it as far as anything breaking.
    No it won't cause any problems with the bottle breaking or rubber melting etc. It'll be fine. I'd do it even if I didn't suspect contamination (which I don't) just to be on the safe side.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tennis elbow!! Pain in the ass
    By gordi4738 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:36 PM
  2. Pain in the wrist - Cissus will help?
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2006, 04:07 PM
  3. Pain in the hands... any advise
    By JimJames in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2006, 07:26 AM
  4. cyber-rights pain in my ass
    By glenihan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 10:05 PM
  5. A Real Pain In The Ass