Test e question

lemeseethem

lemeseethem

Awards
I have a 10 week cycle of test enanthate 250. I was planning on shooting it every wensday and Saturday. A guy at the gym told me I would get better results by waiting an extra day between shots to make the cycle last longer. Is this true?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That is silly and not true. So you are saying that you want lower blood concentrations for longer. Well if you extrapolate that you can run trt dosage forever and you will............. have the same gains as if you are natural. 10 weeks at 500 are perfectly fine.

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't 250mg every 5 days be well over twice a TRT dosage? I thought TRT dosages were more like 125mg e10d-2weeks?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't 250mg every 5 days be well over twice a TRT dosage? I thought TRT dosages were more like 125mg e10d-2weeks?
I was over exaggerating. I still feel that the more stable blood levels and higher dosage would be better.

lemeseethem

lemeseethem

Awards
So it's more of a personal preference? This is my first cycle so I'm new to this.

Zac Speed

Zac Speed

Awards
Why not do a c every Friday and add DECA or eq at a c as well?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have a 10 week cycle of test enanthate 250. I was planning on shooting it every wensday and Saturday. A guy at the gym told me I would get better results by waiting an extra day between shots to make the cycle last longer. Is this true?
U will be happy with your prescribed plan. And I agree with Gerbil higher more stable blood levels is the way to go. Your buddy isn't necessarily wrong, but the majority of the census will tell u 500mg total twice a week. What's your pct look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
U will be happy with your prescribed plan. And I agree with Gerbil higher more stable blood levels is the way to go. Your buddy isn't necessarily wrong, but the majority of the census will tell u 500mg total twice a week. What's your pct look like?

By that I'm sure you mean 250mg twice a week totaling 500mg a week. I know what you mean but the wording you placed could look slightly confusing to a beginner

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
By that I'm sure you mean 250mg twice a week totaling 500mg a week. I know what you mean but the wording you placed could look slightly confusing to a beginner
Thought it was obvious since I said a total of 500 mg a week. But thanks for clearing that up for us ;)

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Thought it was obvious since I said a total of 500 mg a week. But thanks for clearing that up for us ;)

Ya I know I hate when people do that to me and I just did it. My bad. It jus read funny to me