Test e question - AnabolicMinds.com

Test e question

  1. New Member
    lemeseethem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    37

    Reputation

    Test e question


    I have a 10 week cycle of test enanthate 250. I was planning on shooting it every wensday and Saturday. A guy at the gym told me I would get better results by waiting an extra day between shots to make the cycle last longer. Is this true?

  2. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    That is silly and not true. So you are saying that you want lower blood concentrations for longer. Well if you extrapolate that you can run trt dosage forever and you will............. have the same gains as if you are natural. 10 weeks at 500 are perfectly fine.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  3. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460193

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wouldn't 250mg every 5 days be well over twice a TRT dosage? I thought TRT dosages were more like 125mg e10d-2weeks?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post
    Wouldn't 250mg every 5 days be well over twice a TRT dosage? I thought TRT dosages were more like 125mg e10d-2weeks?
    I was over exaggerating. I still feel that the more stable blood levels and higher dosage would be better.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  5. New Member
    lemeseethem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    37

    Reputation

    So it's more of a personal preference? This is my first cycle so I'm new to this.
  6. New Member
    Zac Speed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    441
    Rep Power
    292394

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Why not do a c every Friday and add DECA or eq at a c as well?
  7. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lemeseethem View Post
    I have a 10 week cycle of test enanthate 250. I was planning on shooting it every wensday and Saturday. A guy at the gym told me I would get better results by waiting an extra day between shots to make the cycle last longer. Is this true?
    U will be happy with your prescribed plan. And I agree with Gerbil higher more stable blood levels is the way to go. Your buddy isn't necessarily wrong, but the majority of the census will tell u 500mg total twice a week. What's your pct look like?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  8. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460193

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    U will be happy with your prescribed plan. And I agree with Gerbil higher more stable blood levels is the way to go. Your buddy isn't necessarily wrong, but the majority of the census will tell u 500mg total twice a week. What's your pct look like?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    By that I'm sure you mean 250mg twice a week totaling 500mg a week. I know what you mean but the wording you placed could look slightly confusing to a beginner
  9. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    By that I'm sure you mean 250mg twice a week totaling 500mg a week. I know what you mean but the wording you placed could look slightly confusing to a beginner
    Thought it was obvious since I said a total of 500 mg a week. But thanks for clearing that up for us

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  10. Senior Member
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    141405

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zac Speed
    Why not do a c every Friday and add DECA or eq at a c as well?
    Do not listen to this please^^^
  11. Senior Member
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,720
    Rep Power
    48631

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Do not listen to this please^^^
    What you are telling me the throw everything at the wall and see what sticks method isnt right?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  12. Senior Member
    mikeg313's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    460193

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post

    Thought it was obvious since I said a total of 500 mg a week. But thanks for clearing that up for us

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Ya I know I hate when people do that to me and I just did it. My bad. It jus read funny to me
  13. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68490

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313 View Post

    Ya I know I hate when people do that to me and I just did it. My bad. It jus read funny to me
    No worries bro! I did write it weird

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test E vs. Test C Question
    By Dark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. Methyl 1-test manufacturer question
    By anaphylactic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:57 AM
  3. Homebrew Test Transdermal Question?
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2003, 11:17 PM
  4. 1-Test cycle question
    By csrulez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 10:31 AM
  5. Test Cyp Question
    By gettin'old in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 09:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in