Clen + Arginine: Issue?

Abquest

Awards
Just started a 2 week cycle of Clen (day 3 now) and wanted to know if anyone thought there would be any issues with taking a Arginine supp along with it?
I have always done about 3000mg of Arg about 30-60 min before hitting the gym. This is my first time with Clen.
Anyone see any adverse issues?
Thanks guys.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
herm.....

Just started a 2 week cycle of Clen (day 3 now) and wanted to know if anyone thought there would be any issues with taking a Arginine supp along with it?
I have always done about 3000mg of Arg about 30-60 min before hitting the gym. This is my first time with Clen.
Anyone see any adverse issues?
Thanks guys.
I really never heard of anyone stack clen with arginine, i only heard clen stack with ephedrine, caffeine. I also wanna hear what the other knowledgeable guy talk on this one. U take the arginine to easily feel the bump is it? Cause NO2 also contain high dosage of arginine.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've never seen people stack clen with caffine and ephedrine. Usually EC/ECA is done in the two weeks "off" clen for whatever duration you are running the clen for.

Abquest

Awards
Yea...NO2 is aginine.... used NO2 a couple of times... but it was too expenisve. (Thanks GNC).
Now I take some stuff called Oxegen. Same stuff. Half the price. Works great. Yes... you get a great pump off of it... plus I find I get a tad bit of energy from it.

I had to drop the Clen cycle.
On day 6... I came down with a cold from HELL. Still fighting it.
But... I did take the Clen and the Agrinine together before that and had no issues. Actually had a couple of really good workouts before I got slammed. :|

No.. I would NOT take ephedrine while on Clen. Your heart would fly out of your chest.... or you head would blow up. or both. You usually do a ECA stack between Clen cycles.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I don't know of any issues with arginine and clen off hand, no. And as said above, do NOT stack clen with ephedrine and/or yohimbine, clen is a powerful enough CNS stimulant as it is.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
stack

what i do is Clenbuterol 80-120 mcg daily, 2 days on alternated with 50mg of Ephedrine/ 350mg of caffeine. It really works.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11