thinking about bumping up to 100mg hdrol - AnabolicMinds.com

thinking about bumping up to 100mg hdrol

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

thinking about bumping up to 100mg hdrol

so im currently on week 3 day 1 of my cycle . not really feeling the effects of hdrol to much . pretty much did 75mg all along . thinking about bumping up to 100mg last 2 weeks of cycle . im doing 6 week cycle so next week would be a bump . so far im side effect free . i missed a dose of cycle assist yesterday i deff felt a blood pressure spike . but all fixed when i took cycle assist +1 extra hawthron pill . what do you guys think about bumping up to 100mg for last 2 weeks ?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode1987 View Post
    so im currently on week 3 day 1 of my cycle . not really feeling the effects of hdrol to much . pretty much did 75mg all along . thinking about bumping up to 100mg last 2 weeks of cycle . im doing 6 week cycle so next week would be a bump . so far im side effect free . i missed a dose of cycle assist yesterday i deff felt a blood pressure spike . but all fixed when i took cycle assist +1 extra hawthron pill . what do you guys think about bumping up to 100mg for last 2 weeks ?
    Are you seeing anything at all at 75mg ? Strength pick up this week? Weight gain? Hdrol takes 2-3 week to kick in. I wouldn't see why you couldn't jump to 100mg if you are feeling good with no sides.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymguy21 View Post
    Are you seeing anything at all at 75mg ? Strength pick up this week? Weight gain? Hdrol takes 2-3 week to kick in. I wouldn't see why you couldn't jump to 100mg if you are feeling good with no sides.
    well honestly i started a bulking diet first day i started taking the hdrol pills . this is my first ph cycle . i gained about 10 pounds so far , started a brand new workout when i started hdrol to . doing layne norton . i used to always go heavy as hell on everything and never have any light days . my strenght is up .i stopped training to failure for now . but i dont know if it from the hdrol or from the diet / training . im gonna wait to the end of the week to decide . i just have an extra bottle on hand incase , just wanted some opinions first
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

well honestly i started a bulking diet first day i started taking the hdrol pills . this is my first ph cycle . i gained about 10 pounds so far , started a brand new workout when i started hdrol to . doing layne norton . i used to always go heavy as hell on everything and never have any light days . my strenght is up .i stopped training to failure for now . but i dont know if it from the hdrol or from the diet / training . im gonna wait to the end of the week to decide . i just have an extra bottle on hand incase , just wanted some opinions first
    Thats good to know man. Hopefully you are tracking your weight progression for your lifts? It helps me alot, I mean I have a good vision in the gym but sometimes can't remember what weights I exactly did the last time.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

Honestly, stuff like H-drol isn't worth the time.

I learned the hard way.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Honestly, stuff like H-drol isn't worth the time.

I learned the hard way.
    What do you mean? My hdrol run was good to me and strength went through the roof
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1187 View Post
    Honestly, stuff like H-drol isn't worth the time.I learned the hard way.
    dude its my first cycle , im not gonna start doing a cycle of sdrol or something crazy , just wanna see how my body reacts you know .
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Thats good to know man. Hopefully you are tracking your weight progression for your lifts? It helps me alot, I mean I have a good vision in the gym but sometimes can't remember what weights I exactly did the last time.
    i remember everything i do on my power days . couldnt care less about the lighter days . strenght it up . i used to max out 315 . did 315 4 times today .
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

i remember everything i do on my power days . couldnt care less about the lighter days . strenght it up . i used to max out 315 . did 315 4 times today .
    Good. Pushing past PR 's is always a good ego boost
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mine kicked in at 3 1/2 weeks. Side free *until* I bumped to 100. My body did not like 100.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PumpHouse View Post
    Mine kicked in at 3 1/2 weeks. Side free *until* I bumped to 100. My body did not like 100.
    Mine kicked in about the same and the back pumps got pretty bad sometimes . Not like it was debilitating but more of just a dull pain that was always there. Taurine helped but it was more of an annoyance then anything
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Mine kicked in about the same and the back pumps got pretty bad sometimes . Not like it was debilitating but more of just a dull pain that was always there. Taurine helped but it was more of an annoyance then anything
    how does it feel when it kicks in ? i know it may sound like a dumb question . im no noob to lifting just a noob to phs ! i have everything on hand just incase anything does happen
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

how does it feel when it kicks in ? i know it may sound like a dumb question . im no noob to lifting just a noob to phs ! i have everything on hand just incase anything does happen
    For me when I was running hdrol I was doing 5x5 for the big 3. So I could tell when it kicked in bcuz I was struggling to get that weight the week before and the week it kicked in I was doing 10 lbs more on the bar with ease

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any reason NOT to bump up to 125mg? (Hdrol)
    By who281 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 11:54 PM
  2. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-30-2012, 11:55 PM
  3. thinking about bumping halovar to 50/75/75/75/100/100?
    By bulktime81 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:40 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 06:47 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 09:31 AM