New guy coming for info

ATPsMussels

ATPsMussels

Awards
Hello all. I'm brand new here but I've wandered around the forums for the last few weeks reading dozens of threads and it seems like a good place to be. I've been in the bodybuilding world for just a year and a half but I went from being a twig at 115lb 5'7" to a pretty lean 165lb with a 405lb best deadlift. I feel like I've made substantial gains but I think I'd like to take my mass to a new level in the future. I plan on doing a natural bodybuilding show in the summer and possibly after that, consider a basic cycle. I have a very good comprehension and application of the training, diet, and supplementation but my gains have slowed down (which is understandable).
I'm in no hurry but I'd like to have a firm understanding of all the aspects of a cycle for a period of time before I consider it.

My questions are at the most basic level and if any are inappropriate, forgive me, I'll edit them immediately. I'd like to know what the differences between the basics are such as test e and test c, etc., and how to choose between them. If anyone can link me to an informative source or help inform me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

ATPsMussels

ATPsMussels

Awards
And what kind of hormone rebounds can I expect after a cycle, assuming a good pct and daa use post-pct. If a total devastation to hormones is inevitable, even when done right, it would be a turn off for me. How smooth are you guys' transitions?

ATPsMussels

ATPsMussels

Awards
21 years old.
5'7" 165lb
Estimating 15%bf
I train for hypertrophy but I'm good at dead lifting with 315 for 15 as my best set.

Current Supplements include whey, dextrose (post workout), creatine, soy protein, casein, multi vitamin, vit d, vit e, vit b, vit c, fish oil, beta alanine, bcaas, and I alternate NO boosters and occasionally use daa or dhea (though some say they aren't helpful at my age)

Current diet (bulking) is about 3500-4000 calories daily with 300-450g of carbs and 300g protein daily. (I have a good metabolism). I train smart and hard daily.

It seems like many people discourage use of anabolic compounds at my age, but is there a scientific reason for that besides immaturity or if done correctly, is it possible to avoid the safety risks?

druller655321

Awards
Typically younger men have so much test flowing that if they get their diet and training on point, they can accomplish just about what they want to naturally.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Typically younger men have so much test flowing that if they get their diet and training on point, they can accomplish just about what they want to naturally.
^^^this and I don't doubt you know your diet and training and what ur doing, hell I'm not even telling you not to do it, to each their own bro. I'm just saying that along with the above post you are young and I would bet a lot of cash you are not close to your natty potential. AAS are for people who have hit that plateau and honestly cannot go any higher. Reap the benefits of your youth, have your blood work done and check where your test levels are at now.

Honestly bud research a new training plan, play with your diet put a little fat on get bigger. Do all of this for a couple years then if you can at least answer those same, very basic questions you already asked come back and these guys will help you outline a good first cycle. I can find all this info in 5 secs on google. Learn what these compounds do.

Another thought, if you say your at your limit natty right now (which most likely you are not), what happens when you hit another plateau while on juice? More drugs? Just things to think about bud.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/221228-beans-1st-contest.html

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I hate people who run gear then enter natty comps. Show some pride.

ATPsMussels

ATPsMussels

Awards
I'm planning on doing a natty competition and depending on how I do, considering a cycle AFTERWARD.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on doing a natty competition and depending on how I do, considering a cycle AFTERWARD.
Then I misread. Good luck just note that you will be competing against people who more than likely use gear. Its the way the world has gone.