**First AAS cycle: Test E / Dbol**

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Hey guys, starting first injectable cycle, looking for some tips/advice/anything really from experienced users.

Quick profile:
    21 yrs old
    6' 1" / 230 / bout 14% bf
    5+ yrs hardcore training

I'm pretty strong for never touching gear yet (incline pressed 315x5 couple months back on PH--just n example)
    As stated above, I did a PH cycle earlier this year for 8 weeks. It went pretty well, going from 230 to 250 with great strength gains. Was gunna hop back on another, but I want to avoid the high toxicity towards my liver

Been researching AAS for a while now. I think I have enough knowledge and understanding to begin a basic cycle and pop my cherry to the dark side!

SO HERE'S THE PLAN:
    Weeks 1-10: Testosterone Enanthate 500 mg/wk (anyone recommend 250 x2/wk, and if so, why?)

Weeks 1-4: Dianabol (gunna run 30 mg for 12 days and 40 mg for the remaining 16 bc only getting 100 10 mg caps)

Weeks 3-12: HCG 500 iu/wk (definitely want to hear some thoughts on this..)

Weeks 1-12: Aromasin ( definitely need some light shed on this... Dosage/Frequency/Necessary?/ETC.)

Weeks 12-16: Toremifene Citrate (also need more info on this-- liquid or caps? Planned on doing 90/90/60/30...good??)

Other than that, prolly throw in some DAA or something simple weeks 12-16, or even longer...

LET ME KNOWS GUYS!! been reading these forums nonstop, looking for best answers, but I need personalized advice from people with experience

Thanks!

(Ps, I'm looking for quality advice, not people telling me I'm too young. I'm very experienced and knowledgeable. If your just going to chime in with age comments, don't bother saying anything...)

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

I want to say the standard dosing I see for torem is 120 for 3 days then 90/60/30 but not sure if that was running injectable s or not.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BAMONSTER View Post
    I'm pretty strong for never touching gear yet (incline pressed 315x5 couple months back on PH--just n example)

Never touching gear lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.

Yeah pretty sure natty means never using gear. If you were on a ph then your no longer natty in my book.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Not sure why thats funny? But if you'd like me to rephrase it, " I've been NATTY for five years. Did a 2 month cycle of a halodrol blend as my first ph few months back." Now if we can get back to the reason I posted this thread... Advice on the cycle**
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

N if u want a NATTY stat prior to ph, shoulder press was at 225x8
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

N if u want a NATTY stat prior to ph, shoulder press was at 225x8
    That`s more like it!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Not sure why thats funny? But if you'd like me to rephrase it, " I've been NATTY for five years. Did a 2 month cycle of a halodrol blend as my first ph few months back." Now if we can get back to the reason I posted this thread... Advice on the cycle**
    Halodrol is a steroid not ph.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Er, I'm no expert being a one time user, but I'm pretty sure the halodrol I'm speaking of in the majority of the ph's out there, is not a steroid.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Anyway, comments regarding cycle anybody??
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Your very demanding for someone asking for help.

And yes halo is a steroid.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I love hearing people bicker about PH vrs Steroid. Does it really matter or are we all high level physiologists. Either of them convert into a steroid hormone in the body and all of them are banned in sports. What more needs to be said?

Back on topic.
    Aromasin 6.25mg ed adjusted as needed.
    HCG 250iu on test injection days (assuming twice a week) and you want to start this on week six.
    You can blast HCG (higher dosage the week immediately before pct normally 1000iu)
    Test should be twice a week for more stable blood levels. You can skip d-bol and take test p for a kickstart and be less bloated (plus more on time with the test because it takes around 4 weeks to really get going).
    You could also use the test p as a tapper instead of waiting for the test to clear your system for two weeks.

Liquid or caps doesnt matter on a SERM.

I personally like clomid/nolva pct the old school method but thats me and I am not hear to force my opinions down your throat.

Message me if you have anymore questions.
    Last edited by Gerbil; 01-29-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: Lol thought I read armidex
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Thanks for the info bro! few quick questions;

Is it totally necessary to run an AI during the 12 week on cycle? From what ive seen, alot of people suggest 12.5 mg Asin EOD (whish is basicallythe same as whatyoure saying with 6.25 mg ed)

I dont want to double up on two different test's just yet. im very curious to try d bol, so im def gunna stick with that.

And as far as a serm goes, ive read alot about nolva/clomid/torem.. from what a lot of people are saying more recently is that toremifine is a better choice, its more dependable, not to mention users seem to experience rapid growth in their testes, which i would imagine puts your libido through the roof..? anyway, i know nolva and clomid are the old school cant steer you wrong serm's, but what do you think? open to any input!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

As stated above, I did a PH cycle earlier this year for 8 weeks. It went pretty well, going from 230 to 250 with great strength gains. Was gunna hop back on another, but I want to avoid the high toxicity towards my liver

Weeks 1-4: Dianabol (gunna run 30 mg for 12 days and 40 mg for the remaining 16 bc only getting 100 10 mg caps)
    Dianabol is also a methylated oral steroid. It is just as, if not more hepatoxic than Halodrol.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    Dianabol is also a methylated oral steroid. It is just as, if not more hepatoxic than Halodrol.
    30mg of dbol is not too bad especially for only 4 weeks. Halo you have to realize people will run at 4x that amount of mg for 2 more weeks. Yes its not good for the liver but if he really wants to play it safe he could run TUDCA or UDCA and that should negate the amount of damage to the liver.
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Thanks for the info bro! few quick questions;

Is it totally necessary to run an AI during the 12 week on cycle? From what ive seen, alot of people suggest 12.5 mg Asin EOD (whish is basicallythe same as whatyoure saying with 6.25 mg ed)

I dont want to double up on two different test's just yet. im very curious to try d bol, so im def gunna stick with that.

And as far as a serm goes, ive read alot about nolva/clomid/torem.. from what a lot of people are saying more recently is that toremifine is a better choice, its more dependable, not to mention users seem to experience rapid growth in their testes, which i would imagine puts your libido through the roof..? anyway, i know nolva and clomid are the old school cant steer you wrong serm's, but what do you think? open to any input!
    The test p tapper is a good idea it really helps you learn site rotation and pinning protocol(running it at 50mg eod during the two dead weeks or the cycle). I like the old school clomid/nolva pct but up to you.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post

The test p tapper is a good idea it really helps you learn site rotation and pinning protocol(running it at 50mg eod during the two dead weeks or the cycle). I like the old school clomid/nolva pct but up to you.
    ^^^^this ,my testicules love that combo. They told me once so I stick wid it!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by druller655321 View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to run liver support. I still have some super cycle left over until I get something stronger. But yeah I wasn't thinking when I typed that, I should've said if I am going to take an oral I might as well use the stronger one.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I'm assuming p is proponate? And when you say tapper, do you mean your just using it as a bump to get your cycle started quicker and stronger?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I'm assuming p is proponate? And when you say tapper, do you mean your just using it as a bump to get your cycle started quicker and stronger?
    Tapper is the two weeks that you are not running test e to keep blood levels of test up until pct. You want to discontinue it 3 days before pct starts.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first injectable cycle/ test E + Dbol
    By BigShadow in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 11:26 AM
  2. First AAS cycle - Test E
    By mariussmg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:41 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 01:23 AM