what would be best

Michael_

Awards
I'm interested in trying an prohormone called Invasion(5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol). Yes i know it is more of a mild supplement and more for lean muscle gain and to cut body fat. I've got the prohormone and the liver support but not gonna start till i have everything i need. What would be best PTC? also should i take Formastane and some kind of estrogen killer or anything else?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
read up about PCTs, come up with a basic outline of what you think would be a suitable pct for this cycle and than post it up for review/advise/suggestions.

Michael_

Awards
I've come down to either Forged or Revolution for my PCT. A buddy recommened i take Tamoxifen with my PCT for the antagonist effect on estrogen

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
what are your stats including age and how long have you been training?

Michael_

Awards
im 22, 5'10 about 175. train 4-5 days a week. got really into it about 3 years ago. biggest problem is my diet as with most people. bench max 300, squat 375, deadlift 350.

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
Look into SERMS.... Nolva, clomid etc. mild PH or not, will still help you keep most of your gains and return your body back to normal.

amiller745

Awards
I'm interested in trying an prohormone called Invasion(5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol). Yes i know it is more of a mild supplement and more for lean muscle gain and to cut body fat. I've got the prohormone and the liver support but not gonna start till i have everything i need. What would be best PTC? also should i take Formastane and some kind of estrogen killer or anything else?
That's orastan-a. Run it 300mg for six weeks and that'll be a decent cycle. Get some clomid or nolva for pct.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Tamoxifen is fantastic. I wouldn't risk an OTC pct regardless of how mild. SERMs work.

Michael_

Awards
5a-etioallocholan[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol 50mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 15mg

that is all the bottle says dosage wise. one capsule twice daily for 4 weeks.
so weeks 1-4 take my prohormone and my liver supports and start my PCT(clomid or nolva) and tamoxifen at the beginning of week 4 and take for 4 weeks?

amiller745

Awards

so weeks 1-4 take my prohormone and my liver supports and start my PCT(clomid or nolva) and tamoxifen at the beginning of week 4 and take for 4 weeks?
What's bad about that is you need 3 caps to get anything from the epi. But you like 6 to get anything from than furaza. I would take 3 caps a da for six weeks.

Michael_

Awards
will i gain anything taking the dose the bottle says?

StayinHeavy

StayinHeavy

Awards
If this is your first cycle, you probably will see some gains. The problem with the combo stack PHs is that its two,three or every four different compounds but never near the avg effective dose per compound. So it's like taking low doses of two different Substances. I'd say run it, look into clomid, nolva, or torrem. Study dosages and set up PCT and in the future, stick to proper dosages rather that the over prices all in one stack

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

yes you will make gains at the rec dosage if you eat and train right. 30mg of epi is on the lower end of the scale but it is still effective. start your serm the day after your last day on your PHs. if your running nolva, i would run it 40/20/20/10 or something similar to that.