EPI/11-OXO Cycle - Cut Short? Or Keep Going? Need Advice.. - AnabolicMinds.com

EPI/11-OXO Cycle - Cut Short? Or Keep Going? Need Advice..

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

EPI/11-OXO Cycle - Cut Short? Or Keep Going? Need Advice..

I'm looking for some advice on whether or not I should cut my cycle short or not. I just started week 3 of my first PH cycle of EPI/11-OXO.

First off, here's a brief run down of my cycle, which I'm using to cut (31yo, 225lb, 18% bf):
    EPI - 30/30/40/40/40

11-OXO - 450/450/600/600/600

Post Cycle:
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25

I'm taking the usual cycle assist, liver support, fish oils, multi-vitamins, etc. So far no sides to report, and no drastic changes, other than extreme cotton mouth (as expected with first 2 weeks).

Now, here's where I need the advice. I was just informed last week that I will need to take an Army fitness test on March 3rd (instead of April 21st which was the original plan). This will put me about 2 weeks into my PCT, which I don't think will be a problem, but since I have never done a PH cycle before, I could be wrong. Failing this test would be detrimental to getting into the school I want, so I have to pass. I have 17 minutes to run 2 miles, which I can do in 15 if I start running a month before. Currently, I have been running 2-3 miles about 3 times a week at a slow 9-10 min/mile pace, but this stuff hasn't affected my joints just yet. Am I panicking for no reason? Should I continue the cycle and see if I can continue to run on it? Since I just hit week 3, the fun is about to begin so I'd hate to stop unless there's a chance I could fail the run.
    Or is 2 weeks enough time for my joints to recover on PCT and tough it out? If I do stop now, what should my PCT look like? I was thinking clomid 50/25.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

2. New Member

I think you'll be fine. I ran Epi and my joints were fine within days of starting PCT. If anything felt I had more endurance during PCT. Strength was down a bit but still better than before the cycle.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Thanks for your response. Do you think I could still run at the peak of this cycle say 2 miles 3 times a week? Or will the pain be too much to bear? I'm taking cissus/joint supps, but not sure if that will make much of a difference.
    •   

4. Senior Member

i think your going to be fine. if you start feeling really dry and your joints start hurting, drop your dose down a little the last week or so if its enough to concern you but i still think you will be fine. keep up with your running training and see if its negatively affecting you.
    VO2 Max = 58.75mL/kg/min
    ~If Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week~
    Learn Teach Lead
  5. New Member

Have run 3 cycles, only one was Epi. While my cardio speeds always seemed to drop on cycle, I never had to stop doing cardio due to painful joints. And my endurance did seem to rebound during PCT quite well. I think you'll be fine. Just be sure to invest in some good support supps.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Sounds good. Thanks for all the help. I'll continue on with running, take plenty of joint supps, and man up.. :-)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle - EPI/11-OXO - Dosing Questions
    By jsinclair in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 10:34 AM
  2. review my cycle plan....sd/epi/11 oxo.
    By BeastMode 1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 02:34 AM
  3. 2 Weeks left of Epi/11-oxo...Next Cycle?
    By Gore in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 07:23 PM
  4. Tamoxifen Freebase + Epistane / 11-Oxo Cycle
    By Lawrence25 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 03:48 PM
  5. M1T cycle cut short. PCT options?
    By stinkfist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 07:08 PM