Best gear to take to BULK up. (Gain Weight)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Snickes16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0

    Best gear to take to BULK up. (Gain Weight)


    I am 5'11 and 170 lbs. I was curious what would be the best gear to take to gain weight and straight up get huge. My goal is to weigh 190. My buddies told me to take Sust 250 3 times a week for 12 weeks. or T400. Just curious if anyone knows anything else?
    Thanks!

  2. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    More food and an 8 week cycle of not cheating for a natty competition
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  3. Registered User
    Snickes16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    More food and an 8 week cycle of not cheating for a natty competition
    lol I hate you. No I'm serious though I'm not doing a natural competition anymore. now I'm researching different stuff to take
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,421
    Answers
    2


    At 5'11 170 i highly recommend large doses of steak and carbs. If your hell bent on gear im going to get flamed but 500mg a week test 500mg a week deca and 20 mgs a day dbol.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  5. Registered User
    Snickes16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    At 5'11 170 i highly recommend large doses of steak and carbs. If your hell bent on gear im going to get flamed but 500mg a week test 500mg a week deca and 20 mgs a day dbol.
    flamed? lol and alright I'm going to do a lot of research on stuff so thanks!
  6. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    At 5'11 170 i highly recommend large doses of steak and carbs. If your hell bent on gear im going to get flamed but 500mg a week test 500mg a week deca and 20 mgs a day dbol.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  7. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,421
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post

    flamed? lol and alright I'm going to do a lot of research on stuff so thanks!
    Yeah for whatever reason most people think test only is the way to go but if its your first cycle over do it imo. You'll never grow like the first time
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post
    I am 5'11 and 170 lbs. I was curious what would be the best gear to take to gain weight and straight up get huge. My goal is to weigh 190. My buddies told me to take Sust 250 3 times a week for 12 weeks. or T400. Just curious if anyone knows anything else?
    Thanks!
    You REALLY don't need to be dabbling in AAS. Not to mention your last few post show you're very lazy. SEARCH THE FOURM!!!!!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Registered User
    Snickes16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    You REALLY don't need to be dabbling in AAS. Not to mention your last few post show you're very lazy. SEARCH THE FOURM!!!!!!!
    Ok? lol that's why people do it. To get the gains they want faster! I have a bunch of buddies that do it and they were my size now their 195 to 200 and I'm still at 175 or so. it sucks!
  10. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post

    Ok? lol that's why people do it. To get the gains they want faster! I have a bunch of buddies that do it and they were my size now their 195 to 200 and I'm still at 175 or so. it sucks!
    Patience is a virtue.

    Or you could shortcut your way to getting where you would have gotten naturally and then when you go to surpass that natural limit you won't be able to make as much progress because of previous cycles.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,628
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post

    Ok? lol that's why people do it. To get the gains they want faster! I have a bunch of buddies that do it and they were my size now their 195 to 200 and I'm still at 175 or so. it sucks!
    But going from 175-200 isn't terrible difficult to do naturally. Granted it was post contest but I've gone from a comfortable 180 to 195lbs natural in just over 16 weeks. I've added some bodyfat but nothing crazy.

    I'm meticulous in my diet & training and have a solid, well thought out supplement plan. There's never an off day if you're serious about this lifestyle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

    But going from 175-200 isn't terrible difficult to do naturally.
    It is if you're a weekend warrior. Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'm meticulous in my diet & training and have a solid, well thought out supplement plan. There's never an off day if you're serious about this lifestyle.
    And this is why it wasn't hard for you.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  13. Registered User
    Snickes16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    It is if you're a weekend warrior. Lol

    And this is why it wasn't hard for you.
    I workout 5 days a week. I just don't have a meal plan set up yet. I need to get that down first and foremost. I just don't have anyone to help me with it lol
  14. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post

    I workout 5 days a week. I just don't have a meal plan set up yet. I need to get that down first and foremost. I just don't have anyone to help me with it lol
    Then what do you think your first thread on AM should've been about?

    Better yet, go buy PNI Prodigy and with the receipt of that purchase they will create an individualized meal plan for you.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  15. Registered User
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,421
    Answers
    2


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Then what do you think your first thread on AM should've been about?

    Better yet, go buy PNI Prodigy and with the receipt of that purchase they will create an individualized meal plan for you.
    Pni does that for real?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  16. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Pni does that for real?
    That's what they advertise.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  17. Registered User
    Snickes16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Then what do you think your first thread on AM should've been about?

    Better yet, go buy PNI Prodigy and with the receipt of that purchase they will create an individualized meal plan for you.
    Pre Workout?
  18. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post

    Pre Workout?
    Yes?

    The point was the meal plan, you have to buy something first.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  19. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Then what do you think your first thread on AM should've been about?

    Better yet, go buy PNI Prodigy and with the receipt of that purchase they will create an individualized meal plan for you.
    Yes we do
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post

    Pni does that for real?
    Yes sir
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post

    Pre Workout?
    Prodigy is our pre...paragon is our test booster
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  20. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post
    Ok? lol that's why people do it. To get the gains they want faster! I have a bunch of buddies that do it and they were my size now their 195 to 200 and I'm still at 175 or so. it sucks!
    lol Im 201 lbs, an inch shorter than you and I am not even 20 yet.
    you dont even have to eat nazi strict to gain size.

    200 with gear shouldnt be a goal. just my .02
  21. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Yes?

    The point was the meal plan, you have to buy something first.
    lmao
  22. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    lol Im 201 lbs, an inch shorter than you and I am not even 20 yet.
    you dont even have to eat nazi strict to gain size.

    200 with gear shouldnt be a goal. just my .02
    Had to take this moment to post my new picture.

    Name:  yoda_lift.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  52.3 KB
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  23. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Had to take this moment to post my new picture.

    Name:  yoda_lift.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  52.3 KB
    every other thursday
  24. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    every other thursday
    My other new picture is fairly relevant to this!



    Name:  level_expert.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  27.0 KB
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  25. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    My other new picture is fairly relevant to this!



    Name:  level_expert.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  27.0 KB
    0.0
    I would contribute but the only pics on my hard drive are nudes

    going to look into prodigy though, mainly for the meal plan. couldn't hurt to compare to what I am already doing
  26. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    0.0
    I would contribute but the only pics on my hard drive are nudes

    going to look into prodigy though, mainly for the meal plan. couldn't hurt to compare to what I am already doing
    I enjoy prodigy.

    Good focus mostly.

    Never applied for a meal plan though.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  27. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I enjoy prodigy.

    Good focus mostly.

    Never applied for a meal plan though.
    blueberry any good?
    plz say yes plz say yes plz say yes
  28. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    blueberry any good?
    plz say yes plz say yes plz say yes
    I'm using watermelon right now and its OK, has a very bad aftertaste IMO.

    Ill try my blueberry one this afternoon and let you know.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,143
    Answers
    1


    OP, eat 5000-6000 calories everyday for 2 months and get back to us.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  30. Registered User
    napalm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    50
    Posts
    4,210
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    OP, eat 5000-6000 calories everyday for 2 months and get back to us.
    The way his threads have read, he'll need someone to feed it to him...

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
  31. Registered User
    Snickes16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    35
    Answers
    0


    well sorry I didn't know what prodigy is. I'm just getting into the supplements and all that. I've been lifting for 5 years but haven't taken steroids or anything. And I haven't ever kept track of my calories, (which I am going to do now) thanks for making people feel stupid I'm sure it made you feel better.
  32. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post
    well sorry I didn't know what prodigy is. I'm just getting into the supplements and all that. I've been lifting for 5 years but haven't taken steroids or anything. And I haven't ever kept track of my calories, (which I am going to do now) thanks for making people feel stupid I'm sure it made you feel better.
    Believe it or not we are all trying to help you. We get a lot of these posts and through trial and error we found the best way to address them includes some tough love
  33. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0


    Where does it say if you but prodigy you get a meal plan lol. Just use google it's not hard to find out what you need and what's healthy .
  34. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    Where does it say if you but prodigy you get a meal plan lol. Just use google it's not hard to find out what you need and what's healthy .
    If you buy any PNI product they will provide one if you ask the CS and show receipt of the purchase.

    Last I checked Prodigy was a PNI product.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  35. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Answers
    0

    Best gear to take to BULK up. (Gain Weight)


    Blueberry prodigy is good. Slightly ever so slightly bitter but that's a full scoop with just under 8oz of water, more water less bitter but I don't mind it at all.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  36. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Blueberry prodigy is good. Slightly ever so slightly bitter but that's a full scoop with just under 8oz of water, more water less bitter but I don't mind it at all.
    I normally put the half scoop in my mouth and chase it with water.

    And I mix another half scoop and drink it intra workout.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  37. Registered User
    EatMoar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    If you buy any PNI product they will provide one if you ask the CS and show receipt of the purchase.

    Last I checked Prodigy was a PNI product.
    oh snap didnt know that i may have to hop on a pni product real quick i do need a new pwo ....
  38. Registered User
    6andaHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    547
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Snickes16 View Post
    well sorry I didn't know what prodigy is. I'm just getting into the supplements and all that. I've been lifting for 5 years but haven't taken steroids or anything. And I haven't ever kept track of my calories, (which I am going to do now) thanks for making people feel stupid I'm sure it made you feel better.
    Its all tough love... well that and some people really do feel good about taking others down a peg when they had to do things the hard way too.

    You look like a shorter version of me: really lean and hard to put muscular weight on. I used to be able to gain weight pretty easy but gaining muscle is hard and takes years, man.

    But, these guys are right. If you use synthetics to get to 200 then what do you have to look forward to? If you got there naturally AND THEN used AAS to get to 225... now you're big. You will always gain best your first time so be sure to get as much natty size out of yourself as you can before going to the dark side.

    Meal plans are easy to throw together. Hell, I dont even count calories. Get the MyFitnessPal app and track it for a few months. I promise you will have a really good idea of what youre eating on a daily basis (within reason) after tracking for a while. I did it for a whole bulk and then again for a cut and now I just sorta know myself and how much to eat or not eat to get to my goal. I'm not competitive, just doing this to look awesome naked and lift cars if I wanted to...
    Currently logging: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/236161-dymethazine-4-ad.html
  39. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,167
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    0.0
    I would contribute but the only pics on my hard drive are nudes

    going to look into prodigy though, mainly for the meal plan. couldn't hurt to compare to what I am already doing
    The BB was good as well. I put the scoop under my tongue and it tasted phenomenal but had the same bitter aftertaste.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  40. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    The BB was good as well. I put the scoop under my tongue and it tasted phenomenal but had the same bitter aftertaste.
    Good to know, I'll pick some up soon! Always down to try a new pwo

    Thanks!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BUlk UP GAIN WEIGHT
    By gchamp in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 12:37 PM
  2. what is the best supplement to take to bulk up?
    By mapexman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 08:45 PM
  3. Best way to take down bulk BCAA's??
    By rankbull in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 06:49 PM
  4. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 03:47 PM
  5. Want To Bulk Up/Gain Weight?
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-29-2004, 03:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in