First Time Anadrol

aidy

aidy

Awards
I'm considering taking Anadrol. Are there any nasty side effects I should consider?

Wiki suggests nausea is quite common. Would anyone agree?

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
I never felt nauseated. You'll be stressing your liver, but I wouldn't let that worry you as long as you're not over doing it. Blood work will show signs that you are on a harsh substance, but you should "feel" fine. I think the bloat is exaggerated; I never felt bloated. Strength is better than Tren and gains are quick.

aidy

aidy

Awards
Thanks Detroit. I guess everyone will report different things, it's the gaining I need help with.

I've tried Norateen numerous times and see no results.

Any recommendation on dosage? I'd prefer to start low.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
judging by your other threads you should get your nutrition handled first, don't let anabolics act like a bulking band aid

aidy

aidy

Awards
I've never been able to grip my nutrition. So much advice out there I follow some for a bit, get frustrated and then switch.

If ever I were to see results I'd stick with a particular programme.

Would you advise against Anadrol completely then?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't matter what anabolic compound you run. If you don't eat the required calories you will not gain anything but water weight.

Get your nutrition and lifting in order before thinking of anything like a magic pill or cycle.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter what anabolic compound you run. If you don't eat the required calories you will not gain anything but water weight.

Get your nutrition and lifting in order before thinking of anything like a magic pill or cycle.
LOL

BULL****

Alinshop

Banned
Awards
I have more sides with drol then any other oral or inj.

skratch

Awards
I stopped taking drol after about a week but I was on a bunch of test and HGH.I was just about to update my thread but I did a 3 month test cyp/ent cycle with 2 HGH kits and ran anadrol in the middle and went from 202lbs to 243 at my max while on the drol and now its been about 6-7 weeks off everything and Im at 227lbs.Anadrol is no joke and I was gaining about 2 lbs a day on it and it bloated the living hell out of me.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
Ive taken Anadrol twice.... the first cycle I put on 15lbs of puffy mass, which was great because I was really skinny at the time.....and the second time my eyes turned yellow after 2 weeks....so I stopped haha......kind of difficult to tell whether your liver is doing ok or not, I remember feeling fine but when my eyes yellowed out I took that as a sign that I was close to death and should probably stop the Anadrol.